GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the evidence of a r..p, burning, cutting, etc... I just don't see it. I see rumors and gossip. I see some people fascinated that these perps were into fetlife etc. But that does not mean they brought their sick fantasies to reality that night. I have read every news article, listened to the police reports; however minimal, and watched the news. Everything else is purely speculation and unsubstantiated. It looks to me that some like to sensationalize and create these events in their own imagination. I am not saying it didn't happen the way you claim. But what some of you are claiming is fictional as of todays date. JMO.

Go back and read the threads... this information came from their fet life accounts. There were pictures of these two in some really bad and ugly situations, bloodied, beaten and cut.

Also, there is a letter from him to her about their r**e

Where is the evidence of a r..p, burning, cutting, etc... I just don't see it. I see rumors and gossip. I see some people fascinated that these perps were into fetlife etc. But that does not mean they brought their sick fantasies to reality that night. I have read every news article, listened to the police reports; however minimal, and watched the news. Everything else is purely speculation and unsubstantiated. It looks to me that some like to sensationalize and create these events in their own imagination. I am not saying it didn't happen the way you claim. But what some of you are claiming is fictional as of todays date. JMO.

Read one of the articles of the paper..they had an expert with his views on the matter...AS much as you want to believe...the accident scenario is out the window with those charges being laid

ok let's clear this up

from where NP was last seen that night to get to her house, in Courtright it's a straight shot down Vidal st ( this turns into the river road then into Lyndock st in corunna, then back into River rd outside Corunna) after Corunna there is Mooretown then Courtright.

To get to Bright's Grove from where NP was last seen the most TYPICAL route is north on Christina st. to Lakeshore into Bright's Grove.

TO get to Bright's Grove from Courtright you could do one of 2 ways ( or more but I'm only doing 2 here ) , go into Sarnia up the river road, to Lakeshore to Bright's Groves OR you can go up Courtright line to Waterworks Rd then into Bright's Grove ( Waterwork's road leads directly into Bright's Grove at the lights)

Considering that NP was last seen in Sarnia on Christina st if she was heading to her parents house in Bright's Grove she would have been walking NORTH on Christina not SOUTH. It makes no sense for anyone to go out to plank to Mandaumin to Bright's Grove, it make no sense to double back to Plank to Mandaumin to go to Courtright either.

Sarnia is located ( kind of ) in the middle of Courtright ( to the south) and Bright's Grove (to the north) taking a side trip to Mandaumin road is out of the way from where she was last seen to both places.

Also note that IF the cab story is considered there is still no reason to go to plank to Mandaumin to get to Courtright, when you can go down Indian to the Moldeland to the 40 to Courtright line.

Sorry I just know this because I've lived in Bright's Grove, Corunna, Courtright and I know the back routes and the fast routes to get places. We used to travel from Bright's Grove to Corunna/Courtright almost daily and the fastest route was Waterworks rd to Courtright Line to Courtright, or Waterwork's to Petroila line to Corunna .

Go back and read the threads... this information came from their fet life accounts. There were pictures of these two in some really bad and ugly situations, bloodied, beaten and cut.

Also, there is a letter from him to her about their r**e

I am not saying they are not disgusting. But that proves absolutely nothing. Still ZERO evidence about what I mentioned in the previous post. Mostly gossip and rumor about the actual event.

Very huge jump in speculation here
Is it at all possible that NP knew of TB though school and TB possibly had some sort of axe to grind with the teacher? That maybe NP possibly had upset TB in some way about her parenting... or possible drug use....who knows.. Im just throwing it out there...
Like I said very big speculation.....
If this was a non sexual murder... and very quick and very sloppy , without seeming to be very well planned out... what is the reason behind it..

ok let's clear this up

from where NP was last seen that night to get to her house, in Courtright it's a straight shot down Vidal st ( this turns into the river road then into Lyndock st in corunna, then back into River rd outside Corunna) after Corunna there is Mooretown then Courtright.

To get to Bright's Grove from where NP was last seen the most TYPICAL route is north on Christina st. to Lakeshore into Bright's Grove.

TO get to Bright's Grove from Courtright you could do one of 2 ways ( or more but I'm only doing 2 here ) , go into Sarnia up the river road, to Lakeshore to Bright's Groves OR you can go up Courtright line to Waterworks Rd then into Bright's Grove ( Waterwork's road leads directly into Bright's Grove at the lights)

Considering that NP was last seen in Sarnia on Christina st if she was heading to her parents house in Bright's Grove she would have been walking NORTH on Christina not SOUTH. It makes no sense for anyone to go out to plank to Mandaumin to Bright's Grove, it make no sense to double back to Plank to Mandaumin to go to Courtright either.

Sarnia is located ( kind of ) in the middle of Courtright ( to the south) and Bright's Grove (to the north) taking a side trip to Mandaumin road is out of the way from where she was last seen to both places.

Also note that IF the cab story is considered there is still no reason to go to plank to Mandaumin to get to Courtright, when you can go down Indian to the Moldeland to the 40 to Courtright line.

Sorry I just know this because I've lived in Bright's Grove, Corunna, Courtright and I know the back routes and the fast routes to get places. We used to travel from Bright's Grove to Corunna/Courtright almost daily and the fastest route was Waterworks rd to Courtright Line to Courtright, or Waterwork's to Petroila line to Corunna .

I agree with all your routes.....DO you seriously think she would have tried walking to either BG or Courtright in that cold???

IMO: If they took her between 2-2:30am, they could easily have driven out of town, done the deed, and returned by 4:00am when the neighbor reportedly saw her and driven to London sometime after that when they realized treatment was necessary but didn't want to show up in the local ER causing immediate suspicion when NP would be reported as missing very soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnian71 View Post
I seen a post earlier on that the neighbour saw TB crying hysterically in the driveway that afternoon after Noelle went missing, is it possible TB tried turning on MM and maybe she knew AC and called her and told her what had happenned?

I thought of this too, but then the trip to London would not make sense I'd imagine... If she was having these thoughts of regret or whatever, why would she then get into a car and drive an hour with MM. Unless he held her against her will, I suppose anything is possible.

I am not saying they are not disgusting. But that proves absolutely nothing. Still ZERO evidence about what I mentioned in the previous post. Mostly gossip and rumor about the actual event.

The information came from their pages. That is not speculation or rumour. There are pictures of them. Letters written by them.

Nothing is ever "erased" from a computer. Maybe much older computers, but the chips and OS they put in computers within the last decade store everything. All history will be hidden away, impervious to even wiping your hard drive and reformatting.

True, but, I am pretty sure my hub won't figure all that out, lol. :floorlaugh:

Is it at all possible that NP knew of TB though school and TB possibly had some sort of axe to grind with the teacher? That maybe NP possibly had upset TB in some way about her parenting... or possible drug use....who knows.. Im just throwing it out there...
If this was a non sexual murder... and very quick and very sloppy , without seeming to be very well planned out... what is the reason behind it..

She was a supply teacher..she just finished off a long term assignment for a K class..so highly (if impossible) anyone had an axe to grind..and by all comments..the students loved her..again..she was a supply teacher

No. IMO. NP was a catholic school teacher. JK. Neither of her kids would be in the age that she taught for the last couple of months.

okay, trying this again.

New to the board, and reading comments so thought I would add my comments:

1. Tomorrow's court appearance will be strictly remand. If in London, as reported, it will occur either by videoconference in courtroom 12 at 9:00 am [the public will not likely get in as the courtroom is extremely small] or in person, then courtroom 9 or 10 is the most likely. Court theoretically at 9:30 a.m. is actually more like 10:00 a.m. The reason for London if so is many: no need to drain transportation police resources to Sarnia for straight remands from EMDC, enhanced security, videoconferencing abilities directly from EMDC to the courthouse.

2. There will be no plea tomorrow, nor expect one for some time. There are a number of procedural steps which must take place before a plea can be entered, particularly in Superior Court matters. Superior Court is far more formal than most criminal matters handled by the Ontario General Division.

Procedural steps include: 1) the accuseds must apply for and qualify for legal aid [this is by way of an application including financials]. This can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks onwards depending on the busyness of the local legal aid office. Generally, sadly, these applications will be fast tracked. 2) the accuseds must find lawyers willing to take their case [this is not as easy as you'd think as s 231 offences are not done by everyone], 3) there must be a bail hearing set [unless accuseds wave them] which, in London's timelines would be at least 4-6 weeks post request. 4) most bail hearings are not set until at least basic disclosure is provided to counsel-estimate that timeline for the really basic stuff at 2-3 months [the videos, witness statements, expert reports, etc will all trickle in over 6-8 months following-remember the crown has to review all this, after police superiors have reviewed it, etc, etc....the meat of disclosure takes time.

On top of all this, the charges are first degree, plus whatever will be added (IMHO there are more charges pending] and no lawyer doing their job will advise their client to plead without seeing the case. So don't assume right away that just because the accuseds are not pleading guilty immediately that they won't, or that they won't change their plea if a not guilty one, later....

3. People questioning if they will get bail, it is unlikely. First, the crown needs to be able to show the judge that there is reasonable public risk if they are released. This shouldn't be an issue, including evidence of flight risk [as in, they fled Sarnia to London] . Once the crown demonstrates their burden of proof, the defense has to show the accuseds have sufficient surety, and won't be a public danger or flight risk. Previous criminal records can be admitted at this point by the crown. This includes a YOA record in which there was violence or various other circumstances. A surety in this case would include significant cash deposits, (perhaps collateral) and a 24/7 surety ie babysitter that the court trusts to make sure the person obeys the bail release rules. The babysitter must pledge collateral and or cash of their own and have no criminal record. The public interest always outweighs, so I doubt that either will be released.

4. At the superior court level, expect that there will meetings, pre-trial conferences, disclosure meetings and resolution meetings as well as setting the bail hearing, the preliminary inquiry if there is one, and eventually the trial. There are a number of other motions which will occur such as change of venue, whether to try the accuseds together or separately, and I'm certain a number of evidentiary motions.

Hope this helps answer some questions, all of which are IMHO and I hope, respectfully explained:)

Welcome, Crowstoes.

I do believe you chose the wrong username. I think it should be Legaleagle.

Welcome aboard.

She was a supply teacher..she just finished off a long term assignment for a K class..so highly (if impossible) anyone had an axe to grind..and by all comments..the students loved her..again..she was a supply teacher

She was currently teaching a kindergarden class for a maternity leave, and TBs children did not attend that school. FACT

Do i need to find the articles for backing this up? im not being snotty i just don't want to get introuble these mods have put up with alot on this case for us and are being very understanding.

ok let's clear this up

I lived in BG for a very long time and almost never took Lakeshore to Sarnia. Way to slow and out of the way. Still where she was found, there was no reason for her to be out that way.

The information came from their pages. That is not speculation or rumour. There are pictures of them. Letters written by them.

...And I understand that. I don't like it either. But some people are taking a giant leap here. From sick fantasy to premeditated murder without any real evidence. I am sure the police have what they need, but we don't. That's all I am saying. We really don't know anything. Just gossip and rumors from "friends of friends" ect. And I do not think that is helpful whatsoever when seeking the truth.

Wow .....
I can only imagine what my family would think if they looked at my history on my computer right now....

Mine would prolly need a bottle of bleach to clean their eyes! Those a re some pretty ugly pictures!

Yeah..Im hungry and need food....lol..making me see things here...might have to make a taco run

OH taco's ...you a local, if so drop me off some! :seeya:

She was currently teaching a kindergarden class for a maternity leave, and TBs children did not attend that school. FACT

Do i need to find the articles for backing this up? im not being snotty i just don't want to get introuble these mods have put up with alot on this case for us and are being very understanding.

what was wrong with my quote? Shes a supply teacher..she just got done a long term assignment..and would be subbing again in the new year..that is 100 percent Fact..The K class ended at Christmas ..Fact

No. IMO. NP was a catholic school teacher. JK. Neither of her kids would be in the age that she taught for the last couple of months.

It is just so bizarre.... and makes no sense... with no motive, no sexual assault , nothing to gain ... just so off the wall that it seems like there has to be something that we are all missing and maybe that will come to light one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321