GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious dude?? google him....the CBC goes to this guy....They London free press WENT TO HIM..and asked him the questions..as does the CBC.....I would put him as a expert in that category...

YES of course they do! He is the only guy "professional" that will talk about something he has no information about. NO true professional will give information about facts that don't exist. Period! He is self promoting. I understand the business model. Advertising is very expensive. But when "professionals" speak to the news about an event that they have no knowledge of it is just down right ridiculous. imo

I am not under the impression that NP intended to walk home that night. She MAY have stated that to her BF, or the BF's cousin that tried to stop her, but having been in the same position myself in the past, that is just a common response to give when angry/upset and possibly after having some drinks (I say possibly as I don't even know if NP drank, so that is just an assumption.)

From the sounds of things, NP was a very well liked and popular girl. I am certain many of her friends were also out that night, at various house parties. My opinion is, NP walked around a bit, realized she may have done something silly by not going back to the party, and after trying to get a cab but being unsuccessful, began texting her friends to see if any where close by and at a home she could come to.

Perhaps one of NP's friends lived down Maurdarin (sp.) Rd? And in between all of that, she had the misfortune of getting in a vehicle with the two accused with the offer of a free ride.

Just my opinions...

Perhaps one of NP's friends lived down Maurdarin (sp.) Rd? And in between all of that, she had the misfortune of getting in a vehicle with the two accused with the offer of a free ride.

Just my opinions...

Even IF she had a friend on Mandaumin road it still would make no sense her walking that way it would have at that point been closer for her to walk to her home in Courtright.....

I thought I had read about a taxi driver who said she was texting away in his cab? Was that all false?

Perhaps they called EMS in hopes that paramedics could treat them there in the hotel room versus them going driving to the local ER and obtaining treatment there and increases the odds that ER staff would report things to LE. EMS doesn't always transport to hospital, particularly if a patient signs a waiver refusing to be transported. Maybe they were just hoping for some quick easy treatment there at the hotel.

Good thoughts! That would also explain why they called the EMTs when the ER was reportedly about a block away. They drove all that way and then stopped a block short of medical help. That part of the story had been nagging at me.

A friend of mine worked with TB at Afton nursing home. And as far as she knows, TB wasn't fired. My friends worked with her on December 30th.

I worked at a bar downtown and LE were checking all security cameras Wednesday morning. NP, TB and MM weren't on any of our footage, but I am close with a few LE working the case and it sounds like they already knew who they were looking for, hence the quick arrest. Just speculation on my part, because clearly my friend from LE couldn't reveal much, (and I'm not sure if this has already been stated), but NP wasn't at TBs house. LE was looking for any evidence to further prove TB and MMs involvement. From my assumption, so clearly JMO, LE do have footage of the 3 of them together.

Oh and I'm new here so hi everyone!!

How cold was it that night? How long would it take to get frostbite? Sorry not from the area

-13.3 Celsius was the low not factoring in wind chill

Exposed skin can freeze within 5 mins in those temps factor in the snow in wood lot as well

Even IF she had a friend on Mandaumin road it still would make no sense her walking that way it would have at that point been closer for her to walk to her home in Courtright.....

No, not saying she walked down there. Perhaps that is a direction she wanted to go, couldn't get a cab, and accepted a ride from the two accused.

I personally think we are getting too wrapped up in the "NP was going to walk home and it is next to impossible." I don't believe she ever intended to walk home. Perhaps leave the party, walk around a bit, clear her head, then get a cab (or call her parents.) When the latter two options were not available, my suggestion is she began texting her friends to see if any were close by. At that point (and how late at night it was) crashing at a friends house until the morning is not so far fetched.

My thought is after she realized she couldn't get a ride...she accepted one with the two accused. Again, just my opinion.

Keep in mind what sort of things we say when we are angry/upset/intoxicated. For instance (and this is just for illustrative purposes):

Boyfriend - Come on, come back to the party.
Girlfriend - Screw you. Why did you do that. I'm mad. Just leave me alone.
Boyfriend - Well what are you going to do? You can't walk home! It's freezing. Do you know how far it is??
Girlfriend - I'm going to walk. Just leave me alone. Why do you care anyway. I'll get home. Don't you worry.

Just a scenario, but it is meant to show the silly things we say when upset or intoxicated.

Just my thoughts...

I thought I had read about a taxi driver who said she was texting away in his cab? Was that all false?

Like has been stated already, there is no MSM link to this. We discussed in detail last night in Thread 2. Some more info came out - wasn't reported to LE until after NP found, etc. Might be worth reading if you're interested. Reddog is the one with the cab source I believe. I could be wrong about that though.

Hey everyone just my opinion with regards to criminal profilers....they are very experienced and knowlegable ....but they make profiles based on previous cases previous criminals.....and the profiler in the PB KH case was soooo off track...times have changed the types of crimes have changed....as we have discussed here...look at the cases we have dealt with....the TS case...and this ...a lot of similarities. Sadly I worry and wonder if it is socail media that makes these people meet up easier or did we just not hear about cases the way we do because of social media....all i am saying is that the job of a criminal profiler is a lot different than it was years ago....the creepy loner that we feared 20 years ago is now a 19 year old good looking college student and a 31 year old mom... IMO

London is Middlesex county. If they are in London, they are at the Elgin Middlesex Detention Center. It is max security. They went to Victoria Hospital, which is Wellington and Commissioners. Just south of Commissioners is the Lamplighter Inn. (you can almost throw a baseball from there...very visible). Travel south a bit further on Wellington, and you are on Exeter Road, which is where the detention Center is. (700 Exeter) Which is within eyesight of Hwy 401...The highway they drove here on from the 402...They are now in my part of town....

No typically Petroila OPP cases are heard in Sarnia court because they are Lambton OPP and Sarnia is in Lambton county. I forget what county London is in right now but it would have to be that counties OPP to have it in London court, the only reasons I can see that they would appear in London court are
1) they were arrested in London ( but at the same time the crime was committed in Lambton county under OPP jurisdiction and they would have been turned over to OPP after arrest)
2) LE wants to avoid a massive turn out of on lookers and gossip millers

Yea I had forgotten all about the bail hearing process and that can take alot of time too, if one of them has not gotten legal counsel as of tomorrow for all we know they can get the bail hearing put over again. I would hope that they wouldn't get bail, I mean who in their right mind would bail either one out at this point, honestly for their own safety right now I'd think jail IS the safest place for them just because of the charges alone and the fact that their faces are all plastered all over the place they would get harassed like crazy on the outside. Not to mention LE posted both their address already!

Hey everyone just my opinion with regards to criminal profilers....they are very experienced and knowlegable ....but they make profiles based on previous cases previous criminals.....and the profiler in the PB KH case was soooo off track...times have changed the types of crimes have changed....as we have discussed here...look at the cases we have dealt with....the TS case...and this ...a lot of similarities. Sadly I worry and wonder if it is socail media that makes these people meet up easier or did we just not hear about cases the way we do because of social media....all i am saying is that the job of a criminal profiler is a lot different than it was years ago....the creepy loner that we feared 20 years ago is now a 19 year old good looking college student and a 31 year old mom... IMO

Spot on. Really would these two have met if it wasn't for the Internet? Also MSM carries these stories far and wide as does social media I seem people all over the world posting for noelle she 27 years old and social media is a huge part of our era. I'm 30 and even my dad has fb. IMO social media andMSM carry some weight here ---- not that it's their fault in any way hope you get what I mean

Almost 23,000 raised for noelles gift folks :great:

Is there a link I missed somewhere that says NP was going to "walk home?"
Is it possible she just said "Im going home?" and then left and people are assuming she was going to be walking home?

JMO, but if she would of had to been seen on camera getting in a vehicle with them unwillingly for the murder 1 charge to come that quickly unless someone was told something or saw something that was never released to the press. Like for example TB panicked and told someone what happenned. JMO

London is Middlesex county. If they are in London, they are at the Elgin Middlesex Detention Center. It is max security. They went to Victoria Hospital, which is Wellington and Commissioners. Just south of Commissioners is the Lamplighter Inn. (you can almost throw a baseball from there...very visible). Travel south a bit further on Wellington, and you are on Exeter Road, which is where the detention Center is. (700 Exeter) Which is within eyesight of Hwy 401...The highway they drove here on from the 402...They are now in my part of town....

Spot on. Really would these two have met if it wasn't for the Internet? Also MSM carries these stories far and wide as does social media I seem people all over the world posting for noelle she 27 years old and social media is a huge part of our era. I'm 30 and even my dad has fb. IMO social media andMSM carry some weight here ---- not that it's their fault in any way hope you get what I mean

I think with the internet..there is much more 'couple crime"-....Before the internet ..I believe if you wanted to meet someone in these circles you would have to attend a kink party or something....People just...wouldnt approach each other on the street and say..Hi Im Dave Im into rape and torture..having the internet..you can hide your identity...with this hidden you can be way more open and forthcoming in BDSM chatrooms....The evil in people will always be there..but now they can be introduced to others quite quickly..thats a bad bad way to ramp up each others fantasies..especially if you talk about it night after night...I bet it started to consume them till no end

JMO, but if she would of had to been seen on camera getting in a vehicle with them unwillingly for the murder 1 charge to come that quickly unless someone was told something or saw something that was never released to the press. Like for example TB panicked and told someone what happenned. JMO

The only question I have with that would be.....Telling some one would make it hearsay??? I dont think the LE would drop a first degree murder charge on something like that..they had to have real evidence to drop that charge on them..IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife