GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found out about NP's case much later than most of you and I'm still scrambling to catch up. I confess that I haven't finished reading all 150+ pages across four threads so I apologize if this has been covered, but I wanted to be able to contribute something of value to the discussion.

The publication ban in this case has most likely been issued pursuant to section 517 of Canada's Criminal Code. There are many different kinds of Publication Bans in Canada but what sets this apart from most is that it's mandatory if either the prosecution or the defence ask for it. Moreover it ONLY applies when the Crown intends to "show cause" that the accused(s) are remanded in custody (I.E: the Crown intends to oppose bail). For the legal eagles out there you may want to look at:

Toronto Star Newspapers Ltd. v. Canada, 2010 SCC, (I've also attached the same PDF file to this post)

The good news is that if I'm right and it's a ban under secton 517 then the ban isn't permanent and unless there's a second ban at the preliminary hearing (likely well over a year in the future BTW) discussion will be able to resume in more detail.

Attachments

• 2010scc21.pdf
    441.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi Mannie and welcome.
Thank you for your posted information.

I like the Benjamin Franklin quote you included,
“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
Right on!!!

Trying to figure out who AC is??? Is she in fact AEC as per her fb profile?

Trying to figure out who AC is??? Is she in fact AEC as per her fb profile?

Her last name is a common job title in a union.

I have been thinking about her a lot.

I have heard reports (many from what I believe to be trusted sources) but rumor until this goes to trial that the suspects were stopped on their way back from the woodlot.

Here is what I am deducing from that...

Suspects are stopped... questioned about blood and blush and say they are into kinky stuff.

Officer ends his shift and goes to bed.

When he wakes up hears about NP missing. This rings a bell. The search begins in case he came upon something there.

Heavy police presence on Mandaumin Rd. because of this.

AC notices the heavy police presence and does some searching of her own. This is her "feeling".

Not so much psychic, as it is intellectual reasoning.

She reports what she sees in the ditch. I don't believe that this led to the body but was part and parcel of their investigation.

We have heard nothing about the cars and whether they were searched when they arrested TB and MM.

Body is found and the two are charged with 1st degree murder... my guess is because they murdered her while kidnapping her.

They are seen in court the next morning.

What we don't know is if either of them confessed while being taken in or if they are maintaining innocence.

This is of course, just my opinion.

The image with the 3 sets of footprints going into the ditch....what on earth is that black stuff in the background? I cannot seem to figure out how this photo looks like a "ditch". The black stuff cannot be grass or dirt, because it would be covered in snow. I don't think it can be construction tarping, because it's not usually that color, and who would dump a body where construction would take place.....HAVING A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT THIS PIC!

Oh and also, has anyone been down Mandaumin road since this happened? Anyone been poking around to see if there IS infact an area on the ground that looks to be burned, and like an old "campfire" appearance? Does anyone know exactly how many paces the "discovery site" is if you turn onto the road from Petrolia Line? Just curious as to how many websleuthers have taken a visit out there!

The image with the 3 sets of footprints going into the ditch....what on earth is that black stuff in the background? I cannot seem to figure out how this photo looks like a "ditch". The black stuff cannot be grass or dirt, because it would be covered in snow. I don't think it can be construction tarping, because it's not usually that color, and who would dump a body where construction would take place.....HAVING A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT THIS PIC!

It could be a bad shadow. I have thought the same thing. With the amount of snow we had at that time, it would have been snow covered if it was a tarp, I would think.

Oh and also, has anyone been down Mandaumin road since this happened? Anyone been poking around to see if there IS infact an area on the ground that looks to be burned, and like an old "campfire" appearance? Does anyone know exactly how many paces the "discovery site" is if you turn onto the road from Petrolia Line? Just curious as to how many websleuthers have taken a visit out there!

I have not been but I have heard that the casket was open for family. I don't believe, IMO that she was burned. I have also heard that there are lots of flowers at the site. I have heard nothing of her being burned or seeing a burn site.

Of course, we don't always hear everything.

Regrettably, I did not see the posts by AC, nor did I see the photo she posted. "Job title in a union" hmmmm....thanks appleeye but this cannot be the same female as AEC. The AEC I was referring to was a female fb friend of TB, had her name in my notes and Googled her...she was arrested in a drug bust with two males last year. This might already be common knowledge for folks in the Sarnia area but I did find it interesting that AEC and TB were fb friends with a drug "connection" and I was trying to determine if AEC was, in fact, AC but it appears that she is not.

Regrettably, I did not see the posts by AC, nor did I see the photo she posted. "Job title in a union" hmmmm....thanks appleeye but this cannot be the same female as AEC. The AEC I was referring to was a female fb friend of TB, had her name in my notes and Googled her...she was arrested in a drug bust with two males last year. This might already be common knowledge for folks in the Sarnia area but I did find it interesting that AEC and TB were fb friends with a drug "connection" and I was trying to determine if AEC was, in fact, AC but it appears that she is not.

AC and TB were not friends on Facebook. Not sure if they knew each other at all. That has yet to be determined.

The picture is mentioned and linked a few pages back. Named Snow2.jpg

I can't, unfortunately give her name here... I think it is against the rules.

No problem appleeye, I understand and I believe that you are correct with regards to the rule, they do not sound like the same person anyway...AEC and TB were definitely fb friends.

Regarding the "psychic" claims, IMO, I'm not buying it either. I don't personally believe psychics can locate the missing or come across their location...I lost all faith in such psychic abilities during the long search for VS in Woodstock...the only person who was able to "help" LE locate VS was TLM, one of the monsters that put her there :(

Water.

I see that the last post was over 5 days ago....is there a new thread started, or have people just stopped posting because of the publication ban? I would like to stay up to date with these threads. Also....where can I find thread #1....the very first one that started on Jan 1st I beleive.......I am having trouble finding it. I would also like to know if the pics from AC are still on here somewhere amongst all these threads, or if someone has them or took a screen shot while they were on facebook? I recall seeing that someone posted that they were on WS in thread 1..........anyone have 'em?

I spoke to AC a few days after and I wanted to ask her some questions about the pics and what a medium was...she was very short, and didn't give much info....almost like she didn't want to talk about it or know what to say. MOO is that if I were a newly discovered medium, I would want to be sharing this talent with people and helping them understand (If I receieved a message like she did from me)..and answering their questions....not just a 2 sentence reply. Makes me all the more suspicious about whether she really "felt" where the body was...or whether she knew "some other way". Would love to see those pics!!!

The only reason that AC being a medium came out that night was because someone started accusing her of being involved or knowing something that she wasn't telling. She said she did not want people to know that about her. If people were accusing me, I wouldn't want strangers messaging me with questions either. As you can see from this forum, many people don't believe in mediums, so it's understandable that someone wouldn't share that with others that she isn't very close with. Why set yourself up for ridicule and suspicion? If people continue to suspect someone simply because they themselves don't believe, it certainly doesn't encourage anyone in the future to come forward or want to help. I don't think it really matters how she found that spot, whether it was her talent as a medium, or simply a feeling she had, or she just cared enough to look closer to her home. What matters is that she did care, she found a spot and she reported it.

MOO

I found out about NP's case much later than most of you and I'm still scrambling to catch up. I confess that I haven't finished reading all 150+ pages across four threads so I apologize if this has been covered, but I wanted to be able to contribute something of value to the discussion.

The publication ban in this case has most likely been issued pursuant to section 517 of Canada's Criminal Code. There are many different kinds of Publication Bans in Canada but what sets this apart from most is that it's mandatory if either the prosecution or the defence ask for it. Moreover it ONLY applies when the Crown intends to "show cause" that the accused(s) are remanded in custody (I.E: the Crown intends to oppose bail). For the legal eagles out there you may want to look at:

Toronto Star Newspapers Ltd. v. Canada, 2010 SCC, (I've also attached the same PDF file to this post)

The good news is that if I'm right and it's a ban under secton 517 then the ban isn't permanent and unless there's a second ban at the preliminary hearing (likely well over a year in the future BTW) discussion will be able to resume in more detail.

I totally agree that this is what the ban is. The preliminary hearing will more than likely also be under a publication ban, but once the actual trial starts, my guess would be that there will be no ban on it and reporting of the trial will resume.

JMO

I believe that the ditch is along the bush line and not along the road as there does not appear to be a deep ditch along the road but there is a deeper one along the bush line. If you google map the bush and look by the sign for the pet resort you can clearly see a ditch along the bush line and you can see that there is some sort of pond behind the bush. I believe this is the place as there were some flowers , a teddy bear and some candles by the sign last week, as well as alot of foot prints heading towards the back end of the bush line.

I believe that the ditch is along the bush line and not along the road as there does not appear to be a deep ditch along the road but there is a deeper one along the bush line. If you google map the bush and look by the sign for the pet resort you can clearly see a ditch along the bush line and you can see that there is some sort of pond behind the bush. I believe this is the place as there were some flowers , a teddy bear and some candles by the sign last week, as well as alot of foot prints heading towards the back end of the bush line.

Hey Jubes, like your post. Did you by chance take any pictures of what you have described?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back