GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So he check out all the young girls walking around? He should be chemically castrated.

http://www.680news.com/2015/07/03/k...to-haunt-communities-says-u-of-t-sociologist/
rbbm, ibm.
"Killers like Bernardo continue to 'haunt communities' says U of T sociologist"

"S was in her 30s and working in Scarborough when the serial rapist was at large.

“There was total fear if you were a female walking alone, walking to your car alone, every male you saw fitting his description would make your nape hairs stand up!”

R S had to take the subway home alone at night from her job in Toronto. She called it a “terrifying time to be a woman … I carried a knife and jumped at shadows.”

It wouldn’t be until May 1993 that Bernardo and Homolka were charged, but the psychological damage was done"

My jaw dropped when I read he was applying for day passes.....((that would be a good plan if someone slipped him a recent photo of Karla and her address))

http://www.680news.com/2015/07/03/k...to-haunt-communities-says-u-of-t-sociologist/
rbbm, ibm.
"Killers like Bernardo continue to 'haunt communities' says U of T sociologist"

"S was in her 30s and working in Scarborough when the serial rapist was at large.

“There was total fear if you were a female walking alone, walking to your car alone, every male you saw fitting his description would make your nape hairs stand up!”

R S had to take the subway home alone at night from her job in Toronto. She called it a “terrifying time to be a woman … I carried a knife and jumped at shadows.”

It wouldn’t be until May 1993 that Bernardo and Homolka were charged, but the psychological damage was done"

I wasn't here at the time but no one I know talks about it.

My jaw dropped when I read he was applying for day passes.....((that would be a good plan if someone slipped him a recent photo of Karla and her address))

Isn't she somewhere in South America?

Yes he will never walk the streets again but the Law needs to change allowing him to even apply and put the Victims family thru further pain. They dont need a Legal reminder they live it every day. I will never forget that terrifying time and what followed when he was caught.

Antilles islands. Reporter tracked her down a few years back.
She has THREE KIDS. Poor things shudder.

Antilles islands. Reporter tracked her down a few years back.
She has THREE KIDS. Poor things shudder.

For awhile she was posting on a craft site and a parenting site. I would be completely freaked out if I'd been discussing kids with her.

Sorry but I beg to differ as there are three innocent children in the home.

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/11/12/serial-killer-paul-bernardo-selling-a-book-on-amazon/

"Paul Bernardo, who is serving a life sentence in jail for the deaths of Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy, has published a book that is being sold on Amazon.com.

Bernardo is in solitary confinement at Millhaven Institution in Bath, Ont. He was sentenced to life in prison for the deaths of French and Mahaffy in 1995. He has also been declared a dangerous offender, making it unlikely he will ever be released, though he can apply for parole in 2020.

The book, titled A MAD World Order, is a 631-page fictional spy thriller about a man who uncovers a plot to return Russia to a world power. It is available for download to Amazon Kindle devices for just $7.77."

F that psycho. Don't buy it. He still wants fame and power. Sick. I'm hoping this is a sick joke. I want to boycott Amazon now because they are marketing for that .

Bernardo is serving a life sentence but the “deal with the devil” saw Homolka released in 2005

More than two decades have passed since those innocent girls were murdered and Homolka must have thought the coast was now clear to return. How ironic that after all these years of playing cat and mouse with those who refuse to let her escape her heinous crimes, Karla Homolka has been outed by her own surviving sister.

Let the circus begin. She deserves every bit of it

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/17/luka-magnotta-trial-to-hear-from-new-witnesses

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/11/12/paul-bernardo-selling-e-book-on-amazoncom.html

"After learning of Bernardo’s e-novel from the Star, lawyer Tim Danson, who represents the French and Mahaffy families, called it “disturbing, obviously.”

“My biggest question is whether the novel directly or indirectly references any of his offences,” Danson said. “If not, then there is likely nothing illegal because he is not profiting from his offences. He has a constitutional right to free speech.”

However, Danson, who is gathering evidence in order to present the families’ opposition to Bernardo’s application for day parole, said he will be scouring A MAD World Order for scenes of violence and Bernardo’s “psychopathy”, or anti-social personality disorder."

snip>

"The Correctional Service of Canada — the federal department overseeing inmates including Bernardo — has not responded to calls and emails about Bernardo’s access to the Internet and ability to make money while jailed."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back