GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot believe her sister sees and visits with her. She MURDERED their younger sibling. The sick, twisted, evil witch. She -sister- disgusts me as much as KH does.

local school board reassures parents after homolka resurfaces in montreal: http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...f-karla-hamolkas-return-spread-in-chateauguay
Her poor children. First they have her for a mother. Now they have to live where she's infamous and will be recognized and called out more than in the Bahamas, I'm guessing.

And I'm not surprised but still disgusted at how many people comment that she's done her time leave her be. She may have done the time she was sentenced but that doesn't mean she's paid her dues morally, and no one can make anyone accept her into their society, amongst their children.

I can't believe someone wanted to have babies with her. JMO

I don't understand why she wasn't compelled to be a RSO (registered sex offender) so that her whereabouts would be officially recorded. Her ''rights'' should not trump those of children JMO

This has been the talk of the local mommy boards all day. I am not far from where she is living with her three kids and husband. She has been living here in obscurity for almost two years. I guess I am one of the ones who questions what purpose "outing" her family has served? Tomorrow most likely two little 2nd graders will not go to school. Soon they will probably be forced out of the community and their little friends. It goes without saying that her crimes remain odious but no I don't think her children should pay for the sins of their mother. Also my understanding is there is no sex offender registry in Quebec. I thought otherwise but what I'm hearing today seems to indicate that it is not a requirement in QC. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-says-no-to-provincial-sex-offender-registry-1.636113

This has been the talk of the local mommy boards all day. I am not far from where she is living with her three kids and husband. She has been living here in obscurity for almost two years. I guess I am one of the ones who questions what purpose "outing" her family has served? Tomorrow most likely two little 2nd graders will not go to school. Soon they will probably be forced out of the community and their little friends. It goes without saying that her crimes remain odious but no I don't think her children should pay for the sins of their mother. Also my understanding is there is no sex offender registry in Quebec. I thought otherwise but what I'm hearing today seems to indicate that it is not a requirement in QC. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-says-no-to-provincial-sex-offender-registry-1.636113

The children can stay, they are not the problem, Karla Homolka is the problem. She has not taken responsibility for murdering 3 young girls. She and only she murdered those 3 young girls one of which was her own sister. She doesn't deserve to live in comfort anywhere on this planet. She has not shown or admitted to any remorse and laid all the blame on her ex-husband.
Would you let your children go to a sleep over at Karla Homolka's house?

Her poor children. First they have her for a mother. Now they have to live where she's infamous and will be recognized and called out more than in the Bahamas, I'm guessing.

And I'm not surprised but still disgusted at how many people comment that she's done her time leave her be. She may have done the time she was sentenced but that doesn't mean she's paid her dues morally, and no one can make anyone accept her into their society, amongst their children.

I do feel bad for her children, no one wants or needs a pedophile murderer for a mother. She didn't do fair time, she should be in jail with the exact sentence given to her ex-husband Paul Bernardo. Life in prison. She is "free" now, but she should have to live like a prisoner forever.

I hope the parents in that community protest her right out of town.

Wouldn't you like to know the parents of your children's friends?? I wouldn't want to let my kids have a play date at her house. She did molest the victims and I tend to believe that her deviance could resurface. MOO

bbm: I am thinking that needs to be addressed

The situation could be, and maybe in fact is- a social experiment, one that could teach many lessons in the future.
It would not be the first, or last time, imo. that students and parents were essentially guinea pigs.
If KHT's kids are outed now, it may have disastrous consequences for everyone later - they deserve and should have, a nice, normal childhood, for their sake, and the society in which they are presently immersed, imo.

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
Karla Homolka is back, oh no!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
Who will stand on guard against thee?
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla...

to me that shows how incredibly selfish she is. Did she really think that having children would not someday have the children be under scrutiny and pay the price ?

I wonder if she will ever leave one child alone with the other... god forbid one of them is just like momma. Heck, if my child was close to one of hers I would yell bloody murder.

The situation could be, and maybe in fact is- a social experiment, one that could teach many lessons in the future.
It would not be the first, or last time, imo. that students and parents were essentially guinea pigs.
If KHT's kids are outed now, it may have disastrous consequences for everyone later - they deserve and should have, a nice, normal childhood, for their sake, and the society in which they are presently immersed, imo.

Homolka's kids shouldn't be harassed, teased, bullied, or mistreated by others. They are innocent. But Homolka and her husband are adults, they are parents and are fully aware of the fact that their kids will have a difficult time socially while growing up because of her past life as a pedophile serial killer.
If Homolka had any decency or concern for the children (especially teenager girls) in the community, she would have let others know that she was there. Instead she chose to keep her identity hush. This shows that she is still a deceptive, dishonest woman.

Homolka's kids shouldn't be harassed, teased, bullied, or mistreated by others. They are innocent. But Homolka and her husband are adults, they are parents and are fully aware of the fact that their kids will have a difficult time socially while growing up because of her past life as a pedophile serial killer.
If Homolka had any decency or concern for the children (especially teenager girls) in the community, she would have let others know that she was there. Instead she chose to keep her identity hush. This shows that she is still a deceptive, dishonest woman.

Yes her kids are innocent and do not deserve any mistreatment. However, Little Ms Karla should have thought about what her kids future would entail before she even thought about having kids.

Put yourself in her kids shoes, picture yourself at about 13 yrs old and you catch wind of this horrible story about a husband and wife and they raped and murdered her sister and then kidnapped raped and murdered 2 more school girls. Tell me how you will overcome the fear when you realize that woman is who you call MOM.

Why this woman decided to have kids and put them through this is beyond me!!!! These kids will never have a so called normal life with that family history.

I do feel bad for her children, no one wants or needs a pedophile murderer for a mother. She didn't do fair time, she should be in jail with the exact sentence given to her ex-husband Paul Bernardo. Life in prison. She is "free" now, but she should have to live like a prisoner forever.

I hope the parents in that community protest her right out of town.

What bothers me the most is that she got a deal for 12 years in exchange for her testimony against Bernardo. But I believe that deal was done before the authorities knew the full extent of her involvement in the crimes. Once they found evidence of how involved she was they wished they had not made the deal but it was too late then to renege. So she really got lucky. Had they investigated further prior to making any deals she would not have been offered anything and would have been imprisoned for life. So really, it does not bother me in the least that she is not being left alone to live her life in peace. I feel very sorry for her children but for Karla, not a bit.

All IMO based on my knowledge of the investigation of the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back