GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thing that would torture PB the most imo, would be pictures of a happy KH with her husband and children soaking up the sun...
That and being cell mates with a certain gaseous ex cop...

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2012/03/20/killer_cop_disgusts_even_paul_bernardo.html

"Killer cop disgusts even Paul Bernardo
Richard Wills has been transferred out of an Ontario prison for behaviour that disgusted staff and inmates, including sex killer Paul Bernardo."

from dotr's link, March 2012 article re killer cop (not cop killer) Richard Wills:

"Killer cop disgusts even Paul Bernardo.
Richard Wills has been transferred out of an Ontario prison for behaviour that disgusted staff and inmates, including sex killer Paul Bernardo."

"He frequently interrupted courtroom proceedings by loudly passing gas and belching and once brought things to a temporary halt by reaching into his pants and pulling out feces.The longtime traffic cop also made a practice of urinating in the police car used to drive him to court every day from the Lindsay jail.

When he was particularly disruptive, Justice Michelle Fuerst would confine him to what court observers called “the rubber room,” a special area where he could see court proceedings on a special screen but not disrupt them.

During his trial, Wills repeatedly lashed out at Fuerst with sexist comments and ridiculed one of his lawyers with a racist epithet.

He fired five lawyers during his publicly funded case, which dragged through the system for more than five years. He also threatened from the prisoner’s box to punch out prosecutors ...."
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2012/03/20/killer_cop_disgusts_even_paul_bernardo.html.
BBM

Even though the article did not specify Wills' objectionable behavior in prison,
I think we get the drift of why his prison mates did not give him the Mr. Congeniality award.

from dotr's link, March 2012 article re killer cop (not cop killer) Richard Wills:

"Killer cop disgusts even Paul Bernardo.

"He frequently interrupted courtroom proceedings by loudly passing gas and belching and once brought things to a temporary halt by reaching into his pants and pulling out feces.The longtime traffic cop also made a practice of urinating in the police car used to drive him to court every day from the Lindsay jail.

When he was particularly disruptive, Justice Michelle Fuerst would confine him to what court observers called “the rubber room,” a special area where he could see court proceedings on a special screen but not disrupt them.

During his trial, Wills repeatedly lashed out at Fuerst with sexist comments and ridiculed one of his lawyers with a racist epithet.

He fired five lawyers during his publicly funded case, which dragged through the system for more than five years. He also threatened from the prisoner’s box to punch out prosecutors ...."
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2012/03/20/killer_cop_disgusts_even_paul_bernardo.html.
BBM

Even though the article did not specify Wills' objectionable behavior in prison,
I think we get the drift of why his prison mates did not give him the Mr. Congeniality award.

Lol, well stated!

Someone should Bakers Act that girl IMO

The "STATE" is, or should be, legally and morally responsible to insure via the previous past due process and sentencing that PB cannot and will not "harm" another human being, even a delusional 30 year old kook.

Thank you! Was about to post this myself and saw you already did.

Virtually all infamous killers end up with lots of pen pals and other admirers, it has always been this way and is not at all "new or shocking".

The "STATE" is, or should be, legally and morally responsible to insure via the previous past due process and sentencing that PB cannot and will not "harm" another human being, even a delusional 30 year old kook.

I still maintain that any person who has been convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to the maximum penalty, especially those who've been labelled a dangerous offender, should not have the right to correspond with anyone. And only established family members should be allowed to visit for short periods of time. No conjugal visits for married inmates and no opportunity to meet anyone "new" via correspondence or prison visits. Even media persons or writers who may want to interview the inmate should be kept away.

I wonder what would have happened if Karla had not divorced him. If she had stuck by him, regardless of whether she blamed him or not, would she have been allowed conjugal visits once her sentence was up? It's ridiculous the perks these criminals get IMO.

MOO

He really thinks that he is going to ever be allowed to roam the streets of Canada ever again, he's never coming out of prison alive, if only they would put him in general population, let him test the waters in there first.

He is nothing but a waste of tax payers dollars

My heart breaks for the families,

Yuck.....I get nauseous just reading this piece of trash's name. Disgusting person that he is.

Prayers for the families of the victims of that terrible monster.
I wonder what that guy thinks?! He has no chance! Ugh

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Updated,
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...s-applied-for-day-parole-in-toronto-area.html

"The notice from Correctional Service Canada has shocked one of Bernardo’s rape victims. She never got to testify against her attacker, since there was no trial.

“All these years, I’ve assumed being deemed a dangerous offender meant he could never get paroled,” she said. Now, she wonders if she was duped.

The letter instructs her to submit her victim impact statement as well as her views on his “possible conditional release” by July 14, if she wants it to be included in the “case preparation process” by Bernardo’s parole officer.

“You can also request a “no contact” condition, as this type of condition is not automatically imposed,” the letter states, adding “Please keep in mind that all information you provide must be shared with the inmate, but your personal information (address and phone number, etc.) will remain confidential.”

In Canada, “dangerous offenders” can apply for day parole three years before their full parole eligibility date. Day parole means the offender must report back to jail or a half-way house at night."

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/07/03/paul-bernardo-applies-for-day-parole-in-toronto

"Danson says he has told the families that there is no chance Bernardo will ever see the outside world again."

"Tim Danson says it is Bernardo's right to apply for parole three years before he is eligible, but this has left families of both girls devastated, even though they knew this day was coming."

He must know there is NO chance this will ever happen. So why apply? To continue to torment the victims' families? That just seems wrong. He shouldn't even be allowed to apply after being deemed a Dangerous Offender.

Jul 3 2014 it hits the news that Bernardo is set to marry. (can't figure out if the happened or not....)
Jul 3 3015 it hits the news that Bernardo has applied for day parole.

Coincidence?

There is no way he's getting out. :jail:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member