GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.lfpress.com/2014/07/03/bernardos-bride-to-be-confused-and-conflicted

"LONDON, Ont. -- She's trapped between what she feels is love and what she should know is reality.

The woman who made plans to marry Paul Bernardo cries when she talks about her feelings for the serial rapist and killer.

"If I could go back in time and find another person ... there are things that should not have happened. When you don't know certain things and you feel a certain way," she says, her voice trailing off with the arrival of tears.

Three interviews with the woman and several interviews with family and friends paint a picture of a brilliant but troubled and lonely person who has travelled so far down a dangerous path that it's unclear if she can turn back".

Imo, the young lady could/would benefit from counselling. Hoping she will agree to get some, assuming her family/friends are trying to steer her in that direction.

I'm no Dr Phil, but it sounds like she has always had a bf to cling to - accomplishing a few things on her own would be a good start to achieving some (hopefully a lot) of self-esteem. A lack of self-esteem seems to be the root of many poor and self-destructive decisions. Just my observation over the years.

Ridiculous. Hopefully it's a ploy for her to get a conjugal visit to stab him to death. JMO

Why are we allowing a convicted rapist, serial killer and dangerous offender to correspond with members of the general public anyway? I think that should be one of the "rights" that is taken away from these animals immediately.

MOO

Some snippets from the Toronto Sun article:

According to the unnamed woman’s father, his daughter is “brilliant but psychologically and emotionally fragile and lacking in street smarts.”[/]

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/03/paul-bernardo-to-marry

This is ridiculous. I would describe myself as lacking in 'street smarts' and yet I would never entertain the idea of speaking to, much less, marrying him.

Ridiculous. Hopefully it's a ploy for her to get a conjugal visit to stab him to death. JMO

Right? Jeez.

Some people have real "daddy issues" mixed with repressed personality.

Hybristophilia. We've seen it many times. Hybristophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the most infamous examples of hybristophilia is the large number of women attracted to Ted Bundy after his arrest.[5] He often drew scores of women at the jammed courtrooms of his trials each day.[6] Bundy allegedly received hundreds of love letters from women while he was incarcerated.

Jeffrey Dahmer, a serial killer, is said to have had amorous women sending him letters, money, and other gifts during his time in prison.

Serial killer Richard Ramirez married a female groupie in prison who had written him over 75 letters. During his trial, dozens of women flocked to the courtroom to catch a glimpse of him.

The phenomenon of Charles Manson groupies is also an example of hybristophilia.[7]

Terrorists such as Anders Behring Breivik[8] and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev[9] have also been the objects of hybristophilia.

i don't think advocating violence is our style :twocents:

plus, she should go to prison for life for murder, the same thing he did?

isn't that a double standard?

i hope she wises up... and the woman engaged to joran too. it was bad enough to read about the women swooning over the "hot" felon... marriage and babies is just :banghead:

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/07/03/bernardos-bride-to-be-confused-and-conflicted

"LONDON, Ont. -- She's trapped between what she feels is love and what she should know is reality.

The woman who made plans to marry Paul Bernardo cries when she talks about her feelings for the serial rapist and killer.

"If I could go back in time and find another person ... there are things that should not have happened. When you don't know certain things and you feel a certain way," she says, her voice trailing off with the arrival of tears.

Three interviews with the woman and several interviews with family and friends paint a picture of a brilliant but troubled and lonely person who has travelled so far down a dangerous path that it's unclear if she can turn back".
Sounds like she actually knows how crazy this is,hopefully she come to her senses

He should have been immediately castrated. And I mean -- both meat and veg.

See how much fun a conjugal visit is, then. :no:

I agree, it is DISGUSTING that this slimebag is permitted outside contact with women, let alone marriage and conjugal visits.... WHY are people allowed to get married, when doing time for violent crime? When their victims have NO life at all, or trainwrecks of relationships due to trauma? GRRR, really gets my goat.... :fume:

Hopefully, there will be enough outrage among the Canadian, American and every other population to get that permission revoked for all criminals like him. And maybe a massive outcry might knock some sense into that wrong-headed murder groupie as well.

I hope someone drums some sense into her head before she ties herself to this sicko .. can they really have 72 hour conjugal visits? Please tell me I read that wrong .. where are her parents? Someone save this silly girl before it's too late.

I was driving to work yesterday and heard this on my local radio station...I couldn't believe it!!!!

OMG..I hope her family, friends, anyone ...can convince her to get far far away from Paul Bernardo.

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for this unusual person. I rarely advocate for death or harm on a person but in this case, if you read the doc I posted, you would see how he deserves to suffer. This woman who is in love with him is obviously troubled. JMO

Sorry, I have zero sympathy for this unusual person. I rarely advocate for death or harm on a person but in this case, if you read the doc I posted, you would see how he deserves to suffer. This woman who is in love with him is obviously troubled. JMO

i know all about this case, and have seen gruesome pictures that many probably have not.

so just to clarify, this troubled young woman should kill him and then spend her life in prison for taking him out?

really?

i know all about this case, and have seen gruesome pictures that many probably have not.

so just to clarify, this troubled young woman should kill him and then spend her life in prison for taking him out?

really?
I'm sorry, I really must have missed something, was someone implying this woman should kill him at a conjugal visit? ???

I thought a poster was being incredulous about how anyone would want to be with someone who did such horrific deeds, and speculating that anyone who is attracted to Paul Bernardo must be troubled. Additionally, I interpreted the poster to be saying that in their opinion, Paul Bernardo is one of the few people the poster deems heinous enough to deserve...very severe punishment...

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

the post is there in black and white. i don't believe i read it incorrectly.

that it was thanked by so many? kinda shocking.

there are many who want this couple dead, but suggesting someone else should take them out and lose their freedom to do a "favor" for the public is, imo, heinous.

moving on...

the post is there in black and white. i don't believe i read it incorrectly.

that it was thanked by so many? kinda shocking.

there are many who want this couple dead, but suggesting someone else should take them out and lose their freedom to do a "favor" for the public is, imo, heinous.

moving on...
Lol, duh now I see it, I was looking at the post you quoted instead of scrolling all the way up to see the origin. My bad, sorry!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back