CANADA CANADA - Project Kare: Is this Edmonton's Serial Killer??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow I would just love to hear those interrogation tapes. I do also think there is a possibility the unsolved and missing in Alberta could also be linked to same in BC.

I remember reading in so many cases that the victims were trying to get out of the sex trade business and or trying to get help with their addictions. I am sure they wanted to get help so they could have a better quality of life and in many instances be a better Mother.

Who could offer this "help to them"? It's very painful coming off addictions. Outright nasty actually. i know when I came off pharmaceuticals it pretty near killed me and I wouldn't wish it on anyone never mind crack or herion.

I think that whoever the puppet master is he has a major hold over people and who could have this much control over a dangerous criminal? An even bigger and more dangerous criminal of course. Well at least in Svelkas eyes. Svelka and the rest of the puppet masters "team" all fear him and think keeping quiet will make their lives in prison Or on the outside a little bit easier and keep their families on the outside alive and well.

this is all just my opinion

It would have to be a numbers game since that's all this type of creature would have on his mind. The numbers would need to be in both his wallet (under the appearance of a successful business man) as well as in the years and kills that he has to his credit. How else would one impress a mindless imbecile like Svelka; you're certainly not going to win him over by talking Isaac Newton or Plato. In so far as keeping anyone else safe on the outside it's highly doubtful that he would have any such care and that pretty much comes with the territory of carving up another human being and stuffing them in a hockey bag to tote around like some sort of a prize possession. A prerequisite for such an activity requires no conscience and it's pretty much guaranteed that he's not going to lose any sleep over any other human beings condition other than his own.

As far as his feelings towards the master of the team I doubt he really had any other than to idolize him and be offered a position in which he didn't have to live out his masochistic lifestyle in solo misery. After all, misery loves company and what it really comes down to is that their misery and anger is all they would have in common with a common purpose to act out in the worst way possible with no manners or self control and be accepted for it. Really quite pathetic because in thinking that they're something they don't even possess the adequate brain activity to realize that they are nothing. But what they would be in a quantified group is extremely dangerous because of the opportunity of the hand off and how they would implement that to trick their intended victim.

<rsbm>

That's my take Patience. I have the Svekla interrogation transcripts but i don't have time to go through them right now. I do recall at one point Svekla tells investigators (paraphrased) that others were involved and he was "just doing my job".

Oh yes, by all means "the job." Coming from a sociopathic masochist that is just brilliant. Since when does it become a job to hunt, torture, humiliate and kill unsuspecting women? It sounds like a personal gratification to a very twisted and distorted mind that has no place within a civilized society. I don't suppose he mentioned who it was who signed his paycheck for the disposal job he was hired for when he got his hand slapped by his sister for dumping his garbage in her garage. Imo Svekla doesn't even have the right to speak like he was employed to his own stupidity, let alone the stupidity of some nut job that would engage him in such an activity. What ever became of capital punishment anyway and why is it that when you really need something it's never around?

The seriousness of his statement in reference to "just doing my job," is massive due to the fact that a sociopath being a pathological liar will often weave in a small portion of the truth to what he says and it's usually in a twisted way by way of comparison or reference. It's part of their game to keep things interesting. The consequences of what he said may be reflected in the missing person's lists.... across Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan and the angle to this is the fact of the hand off by way of a team that accommodates travel, time and a new face.

I believe you're absolutely right Patience. He's using the "shhh" sign to convey a message. And what that would indicate is that he was involved with another or other's who endeavor to his means. "Like finds like" and why would we not expect the evolution of a SK to form into a "pack." The pack application is a useful advantage for hunting prey, after all we are talking about reptiles here who really only function on survival instinct rather than any type of compassionate equation and this would be unique because reptiles do not pack up to hunt; however, somewhere along the line this cold blooded species would have had to figure out that misery loves company and taken a leap of faith on their level.

WTH would be more dangerous than one SK on the loose? A group SK's who have bypassed the "cult" equation to their own common ground. In theory, if this type of evolution is possible which Svekla is so obviously imlying it could be with his finger and a smirk on his mug then one would also expect to see an elevated frequency of dysfunction and chaos within and surrounding the pack because each one of them would be carrying around an excessive amount of luggage. I suppose the hockey bag could have been a comfort zone; perhaps he joined the pack or "brotherhood" years ago when he was young and impressionable playing hockey.

To be that important "the person" would need to portray himself as some sort of "God like" figure, perhaps even Satan himself and to pull that con off he would also need to have an ego the size of Manhattan and a list of cons the length of Broadway; all of which he should be wearing on his sleeve. If this were all accurate then the RCMP should be looking for an older con man who doesn't take no for an answer as he pulls away with all your possessions; either personal or business as there would be no distinction between the two. Thank you for the thoughts Patience.

Very interesting about this "pack" mentality and cult analogy. In the following article, it taks about Cody L and how says "X" is responsible. Who is Mr. X?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ts-being-present-at-deaths-of-women-1.2747764

Legebokoff identified the other men only as X and Y and Z. He said he wouldn't name them because he didn't want to be labelled a "rat" if he was sent to prison.
The 24-year-old told the jury he had sex with Stuchenko at his apartment. He claimed X told him she had to die and hit her with a pipe. He said X also ordered Montgomery's death. He testified that Z pulled out a weapon and X then killed her.
bc-111017-cody-legebokoff.jpg
Cody Legebokoff's DNA was found on at least three of the four homicide victims (RCMP)

Legebokoff described watching X strike Maas in his apartment. He told the jury X hit her in the head with an "object," knocking her out. He claims he and Y then put Maas into his truck and drove her to a park.
"He opened the door and he pulled her out. She just fell to the ground," Legebokoff said.
"That was when he had said she was still alive."
Legebokoff claimed he then pulled a pickaroon from his truck and handed the spiked, log-handling tool to Y. He told the jury he heard Y hit her three or four times.
"I didn't feel very good about what was going on, or how I got myself into this mess."

CL said he didn't know how he got into this mess. I wonder if it could be because he was selling marijuana and the Canadian medical marijuana Industry and has been a hot mess for years and is before the SCC in a forty million dollar lawsuit as we speak.
Has the Canadian Medical Marijuana Industry been Highjacked like this article say has happened south of the border?

I think so.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ts-being-present-at-deaths-of-women-1.2747764
Legebokoff claimed he then pulled a pickaroon from his truck and handed the spiked, log-handling tool to Y. He told the jury he heard Y hit her three or four times.
"I didn't feel very good about what was going on, or how I got myself into this mess."

Has the medical-marijuana industry been hijacked?
Times' reporter Richard Winton has a story today about Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca's sharp criticism of the medical marijuana industry, which Baca said had been "hijacked by underground drug-dealing criminals who are resorting to violence in order to control their piece of the action."The sheriff's remarks came after last week's triple homicide in West Hollywood, a crime that investigators believed was a botched robbery attempt. The victims, detectives believe, bought the marijuana from collectives and then tried to resell it on the streets
http://homicide.latimes.com/post/has-medical-marijuana-industry-been-hijacked/

Very interesting about this "pack" mentality and cult analogy. In the following article, it taks about Cody L and how says "X" is responsible. Who is Mr. X?

Legebokoff identified the other men only as X and Y and Z. He said he wouldn't name them because he didn't want to be labelled a "rat" if he was sent to prison.
The 24-year-old told the jury he had sex with Stuchenko at his apartment. He claimed X told him she had to die and hit her with a pipe. He said X also ordered Montgomery's death. He testified that Z pulled out a weapon and X then killed her.
bc-111017-cody-legebokoff.jpg
Cody Legebokoff's DNA was found on at least three of the four homicide victims (RCMP)

Legebokoff described watching X strike Maas in his apartment. He told the jury X hit her in the head with an "object," knocking her out. He claims he and Y then put Maas into his truck and drove her to a park.
"He opened the door and he pulled her out. She just fell to the ground," Legebokoff said.
"That was when he had said she was still alive."

Well, well, well Mr. Legebokoff; welcome to the lifestyle of the fast and furious. He'd probably rather chew off his own leg then tell who Mr. X, Y or Z is; if in fact there is any truth to his story. It may sound a little bit wound up but the angles sound accurate. If true, I would wonder at what point in time he wasn't bright enough to realize that he was being set up and played with? Mr. X more than likely would have been well aware of the dna score, not to mention throwing some of his own heat onto Legebokoff; but more importantly he would have gotten nothing but pure enjoyment out of the whole game; laughing all the way through it. Because that is the type of game a sociopath to this degree would play and he would need to play at that level because of his high standards of entertainment. It would be an amusement for his mind; maybe something to keep him from having to look in the mirror and see what a loser he is with the only friend he has in the world looking back at him.

CL said he didn't know how he got into this mess. I wonder if it could be because he was selling marijuana

I agree Patience.... more than likely if there is a Mr. X, Y and Z, then it would have been through selling marijuana that he came into contact with them. They could have maybe been passing through on a regular basis and needed a hook up in more way than one and as they say one thing leads to another.

To sum it up we've got Svekla spouting off about "other's being involved" and "the job" in one corner and we've got Legebokoff in another corner yapping about Mr. X, Y and Z, so why don't we throw in Mark Lindsay and his ramblings about "being hunted by a group of serial killer's" being the reason that he murdered his ex, sometimes not so sure girlfriend Dana Turner? From Prince George to Edmonton we've got sociopaths all basically telling the same story in slightly different ways. Now, with two out of three being located in the Edmonton area I'm placing my bets on Edmonton as being the home town. Granted, all of these twisted minds are suffering from disillusions of their own being; however, every once in a while even in the severest of sociopaths a light will flick on and a small amount of truth will come out about their deepest, darkest secret life. I'm thinking it may have something to do with their level of vanity.

The controversy exists with the RCMP claiming most recently with the exposed remains of Delores Brower and Corrie Ottenbreit; and I quote Insp. Stacey Talbot "I can also tell you that one of the investigative theories in relations to these deaths is we may be dealing with a serial predator." Really??? I'm still waiting for the punch line because Svekla, Legebokoff and Lindsay are all saying the same thing just in different ways and this is old news. The importance to the truth whereby the public is concerned is that there is a danger zone that is much more difficult to calculate when you jump from one serial killer to a group of serial killers and it's the public that will notice the oddities whereas the sociopathic group effect is concerned.

I was reading back about the comfort zone associated with Amber's abduction and all of the equalizing factors that were indicators as to the understudy of the catch and release of prey and what I came up with through the association of time of day, location and genetic decent is that Mr. X is the voice on the Tuccaro cell phone recording. He's a hunter, as much so that even when the chips are against him he will not release his prey. Amber was an opportunity that he had become accustomed to on his Prince George route and that was why he could not drive past her. He knew exactly where to take her.

To sum it up we've got Svekla spouting off about "other's being involved" and "the job" in one corner and we've got Legebokoff in another corner yapping about Mr. X, Y and Z, so why don't we throw in Mark Lindsay and his ramblings about "being hunted by a group of serial killer's" being the reason that he murdered his ex, sometimes not so sure girlfriend Dana Turner? From Prince George to Edmonton we've got sociopaths all basically telling the same story in slightly different ways. Now, with two out of three being located in the Edmonton area I'm placing my bets on Edmonton as being the home town. Granted, all of these twisted minds are suffering from disillusions of their own being; however, every once in a while even in the severest of sociopaths a light will flick on and a small amount of truth will come out about their deepest, darkest secret life. I'm thinking it may have something to do with their level of vanity.

The controversy exists with the RCMP claiming most recently with the exposed remains of Delores Brower and Corrie Ottenbreit; and I quote Insp. Stacey Talbot "I can also tell you that one of the investigative theories in relations to these deaths is we may be dealing with a serial predator." Really??? I'm still waiting for the punch line because Svekla, Legebokoff and Lindsay are all saying the same thing just in different ways and this is old news. The importance to the truth whereby the public is concerned is that there is a danger zone that is much more difficult to calculate when you jump from one serial killer to a group of serial killers and it's the public that will notice the oddities whereas the sociopathic group effect is concerned.

Yes very interesting. Especially because Robert Pickton said something similar. At the end of the Pig Farm documentary, he says that we don't know the whole story. More than once he says we don't know the whole story.

The Robert Pickton Story - The Pig Farm

[video=youtu;L3HfVIurJA8]http://youtu.be/L3HfVIurJA8[/video]

Yes very interesting. Especially because Robert Pickton said something similar. At the end of the Pig Farm documentary, he says that we don't know the whole story. More than once he says we don't know the whole story.

The Robert Pickton Story - The Pig Farm

[video=youtu;L3HfVIurJA8]

How are they all connected, Patience, how are they all connected? We know enough of the story in each case to know that a certain very disturbing level of insanity exists within all of these detainees. So, theoretically, who are we chasing down? Is it the leader? Has he spent his life dodging his own manifestation in attempts to throw it upon others? I'm going to reach way down and pull up the ugliest, most hideous piece of slim every to be mentioned on the face of this Earth and put a mirror in front of him and then I'm going to venture a guess that each one of these predators believes whole heartedly that he is their master and they work for him. In so far as a psychosis goes, what do you got to believe in to be a SK? Now, the question comes; is there a big a$$ SK out there strutting around pretending to be the reincarnation of Satan himself? It's just a theory, but so far it's making sense. They are all talking about the same thing and the closest account we have is Legebokoff because he gave 3 of them letters and seems like Mr. X was the boss or maybe the bosses right hand man; but either way we're real close. And when I look at all those pumpkins all I can this is... what a waste....

IMO, if there is a SK who has interpreted himself in such a way then I suppose the best way in which to get close enough to him to gather hard evidence would be to read through the metaphors of victim locations because it seems to me that he would maybe want to make a game of what he does and I base this on a psychological hypothesis that SK's become trapped in their own minds at a young age and it could have something to do with maybe they weren't allowed to play enough as children. I think that he would become bored in the head very easily and need to look for a new game to play often and based on this theory I would tend to think that he wouldn't drop a metaphor association at every location, only once in awhile.

THERE IS NO MR. X PEOPLE! Mr. X is merely a psychological tool that Kody Legebokoff is using to disassociate himself from his crimes and a pathetic attempt to marginalize his involvement in the string of murders he committed. We are talking about the same guy who told the court that Loren Lesie's head trauma was caused by her going crazy and bludgeon herself. Doug Clark had "Roy" to blame for his murders, and Peter Moore came up with the non-existent "Jason" to pin his crimes on. This is a desperate ploy that serial killers use sometimes to deflect responsibility, and people here are actually buying into it. I shouldn't even have to be explaining this. Almost laughable really.

THERE IS NO MR. X PEOPLE! Mr. X is merely a psychological tool that Kody Legebokoff is using to disassociate himself from his crimes and a pathetic attempt to marginalize his involvement in the string of murders he committed. We are talking about the same guy who told the court that Loren Lesie's head trauma was caused by her going crazy and bludgeon herself. Doug Clark had "Roy" to blame for his murders, and Peter Moore came up with the non-existent "Jason" to pin his crimes on. This is a desperate ploy that serial killers use sometimes to deflect responsibility, and people here are actually buying into it. I shouldn't even have to be explaining this. Almost laughable really.

Thank you :)

I wasn't being earnest with that reply. It sort of fell in with all the other conspiracy stuff going on here.

There is indeed a PuppetMaster at work and this is a sleuthing site so yes we are sleuthing away and will continue to do so. I don't think serial homicides is ever a laughing matter but I do find it interesting that handles trying to curtail the sleuthing have been popping up ever since The Project Kare bulliten board and have travelled to the offshoot sites of the apparent punk rock princess Becky Fugates site called Seen Me lately and the apparent site of Carrie Stanton which was the Alberta Serial site of Miss Anarchist and then to the Americas Most Wanted Community bulliten board. Weird how it's all offline now but We have it printed out on hard copy and I don't think Becky or Carrie were women. I think they were all that Boblawblaw ya ya ya the guy who posted the pics of the dead.

Think of Thomas Svekla and what he is saying in the most interesting pic.

I believe he is saying that he won't tell and that he will take the fall.

Thomas Svekla is holding on to secrets for the PuppetMaster IMO

There is indeed a PuppetMaster at work and this is a sleuthing site so yes we are sleuthing away and will continue to do so. I don't think serial homicides is ever a laughing matter but I do find it interesting that handles trying to curtail the sleuthing have been popping up ever since The Project Kare bulliten board and have travelled to the offshoot sites of the apparent punk rock princess Becky Fugates site called Seen Me lately and the apparent site of Carrie Stanton which was the Alberta Serial site of Miss Anarchist and then to the Americas Most Wanted Community bulliten board. Weird how it's all offline now but We have it printed out on hard copy and I don't think Becky or Carrie were women. I think they were all that Boblawblaw ya ya ya the guy who posted the pics of the dead.

Think of Thomas Svekla and what he is saying in the most interesting pic.

I believe he is saying that he won't tell and that he will take the fall.

Thomas Svekla is holding on to secrets for the PuppetMaster IMO

Imo, they are often taking the fall for him and the headline is "cult" which, in his books is another word for "con." If I could look through his eyes and speak through his mouth, I would say, "that it really is more entertaining than anything waging a war on society and watching LE chase their tails. Do you realize how easy it is these days to recruit for a satanic cult that operates at the peak of it's existence through the eyes of a SK? With all that wondrous technology in our hands, how simple it is to persuade a new hobby, then turn it into a job. And please remember that these minds persuaded are already preconditioned through years of negative reinforcement which makes the job that much easier and when more than one is involved the handoff m/o works beautifully." The thing about this game that is being played is that with age comes the reconciliation of mastery and the slippage indicates that more evidence is overlooked or left behind.

Now, the thing about these killer's minds that is really quite simple is that; yes, they will throw out pieces of the truth and this is accomplished because of the taunting factor which is one thing that is truly entertaining to them.

In regards to a conspiracy theory.... would one then indicate that when the Christians gather in Church they are conspiring? When myself and other fellow Christians gather and discuss the good work we could do for the youth in our community, would that then be considered as a conspiracy? Turn the tables... and tell me what is so difficult to believe that a fellowship of psychotic killers who sometimes work together and sometimes don't exists. In a manner of speaking and in consideration of the turmoil in the world around us one would expect to see this.

There is no substantive evidence of a cult or group of killers besides several vague statements made by less than reputable sources that have been twisted into a baseless conspiracy. That's all this is, but I guess my statements will continue falling on deaf ears because the more plausible scenario is a lot less interesting. Cody was almost certainly "solo" for all four of the murders, he just committed the first three in his apartment rather than out on a logging road that was connected to a busy highway. That was his only "mistake".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back