Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
4414292462_54e8d44744_o.jpg

http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/front/article/977967

link to map is in comment section.

Didn't want to quote own post but it was quickest way to bring it over.
I also thought with the inclement weather someone might have offered her a ride to her car. Security? co- worker? someone else at mall? or someone close to her?

I keep hearing that people, when viewing the video, see a person with tan pants come in the doors (possibly to meet up with Donna?) as soon as Donna exits .. I asked that person to provide the still-photo as they went through it second-by-second. I hope it can be provided as I don't see anyone else in the video as Donna exits the last door going outside - though it is difficult with the 'hanging sign' there and the reflections.

Anyone else try to go through the video second by second and see if they can get a still photo as Donna exits ?? If so, please post it. If I do get the still I will post it here.

I keep hearing that people, when viewing the video, see a person with tan pants come in the doors (possibly to meet up with Donna?) as soon as Donna exits .. I asked that person to provide the still-photo as they went through it second-by-second. I hope it can be provided as I don't see anyone else in the video as Donna exits the last door going outside - though it is difficult with the 'hanging sign' there and the reflections.

Anyone else try to go through the video second by second and see if they can get a still photo as Donna exits ?? If so, please post it. If I do get the still I will post it here.

Have been through that video backwards/forwards/second by second and the only thing I see is Donna leaving. Here is a still of the exit by Donna through that last set of doors. I do see what appears to be tan pants and dark boots but I do think that is the last sight of Donna and the colors on the video are just distorted. Here is a snag still of that with this marked.

Attachments

• Still shot of legs.jpg
    Still shot of legs.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
I know it was mentioned but can someone tell me where the car was parked in regards to her exiting the building? What was the distance
foot wise? Just thinking if the car was parked really far from the door that someone offered her a ride to her car, which would mean that
person probably worked at the mall. imo

Apologies for linking to my own Post # 66 (link HERE). There is a link there where you can have Bird's View and view the outside of the Mall
from different angles by Rotating the Camera angle either clockwise or counteclockwise (using the arrows) plus you can zoom-in and zoom out.

Here are 3 screen shots I made, but using the link above, you can check all around (360 degrees).

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Mall.png
    Mall.png
    668.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Mall1.png
    Mall1.png
    626.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Mall3.png
    Mall3.png
    511.5 KB · Views: 96
Not new news but ..
Two men and a woman leave by the store's other entrance, on the east side of the building, just a minute before O'Rielly exits, and a man and a woman leave through the same entrance she did just a minute-and-a-half after O'Rielly leaves the building. Another young man and woman leave through the south entrance 45 seconds after that and a woman leaves through the east entrance two minutes after O'Rielly is last seen on the video.

http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/news/article/975392

Farrah says the ground and aerial searches on Sunday were extensive and RCMP were able to gather some information.

"Investigators are working on that," she says.

Although the RCMP does have exterior footage of the parking lot, none of it was released and police would not confirm whether or not O'Rielly appears in any of it.

"We have other cameras that were functioning and we are presently reviewing that video," Farrah says.

All from the same article - sounds like they may have found something in their searches although they are now saying they have no solid leads. LE is IMO playing something very close to their chest re Donna going missing.

A puzzling case in a small town for sure.

This is going to end up being someone she knew, worked with or was acquainted with.

This is going to end up being someone she knew, worked with or was acquainted with.

Agree totally with your statement - wish the police would release some more information on what they have and do not have.

Agree! IMO she didn't leave on her own free will, just looking at her pictures she looks like a very caring mother, wife, grandmother.
Hopefully LE has some video, from around the parking lot or business on Main St., that captured something (anything) that could help in their investigation.

Found these CBC Videos that I haven't seen before, so will post them here, in case someone else also missed them:

26 February 2010 (click HERE to watch VIDEO)
New Brunswick was hit with a mix of ice, rain, wind and snow on Friday...

5 March 2010 (click HERE to watch VIDEO)
Family fears missing woman, Donna O'Rielly, may have been abducted

10 March 2010 (click HERE to watch VIDEO)
The family of Donna O'Rielly is offering $25,000 for information that ...

17 March 2010 (click HERE to watch VIDEO)
CBC News: New Brunswick at 6:00: CBC TV news (first 2 segments about Donna and also Gregory Wry)

RCMP make new plea to missing Moncton woman

Investigators still don't know what happened to Donna O'Rielly, 54, but if she's safe, they say that's all they need to know, no questions asked

"If Mrs. O'Rielly is listening out there and is wondering, 'If I come forward' and identify where she is, we can meet with her and we can determine that she is safe and secure and is where she wants to be," Bertrand said.

"And if her wish is not to advise the family, her family where she is, we can't tell the family that."

Bertrand said the police would tell the family, and the public, that she has been located and is safe.

"The issue is not to judge the reasons why this was done. For us, it is to locate her. Once we have it and we are confident she is where she wants to be and everything is OK, we end our investigation," Bertrand said.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/03/19/nb-orielly-rcmp-111.html#ixzz0ieInMw6B

After reading this new article, that I posted above, I think the RCMP know something. It is a pretty strong plea for her to let them know she is safe.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/03/19/nb-orielly-rcmp-111.html#ixzz0ieInMw6B

It sounds like they may have uncovered something that indicates that she may have just left and went somewhere. It may be more a case of running to something versus running away from something. I truly hope that this is the case and Donna is somewhere that she wants to be but I am really skeptical about this - meaning I don't get a good feeling that she has not been harmed.

It sounds like they may have uncovered something that indicates that she may have just left and went somewhere. It may be more a case of running to something versus running away from something. I truly hope that this is the case and Donna is somewhere that she wants to be but I am really skeptical about this - meaning I don't get a good feeling that she has not been harmed.

I agree too.

That's a lot of talk coming from the RCMP .. leads me to think they do have something a lot more substantive than what they've provided to the public. Its a rarity to have police speak as they have.

FunnyGirl & Elpha What do you think is up? The RCMP reiterated, many times for her to just contact them and they wouldn't tell anyone where she is. They just want to know that is where she wants to be.

FunnyGirl & Elpha What do you think is up? The RCMP reiterated, many times for her to just contact them and they wouldn't tell anyone where she is. They just want to know that is where she wants to be.

One of two things is happening - all moo of course. Firstly, they may have something and they may be trying to "smoke" somebody out and apply some pressure. Secondly they may simply not have any leads at all and are just hoping that no harm came to her and that she is somewhere safe.

I don't think she just left on her own and I think harm has been done to Donna - the police are simply trying to "smoke" somebody out and create a level of confidence in that person so they will slip up. I personally think they have a suspect in mind.

It is possible that she just left but I don't get that feeling - the picture was too perfect.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artificiallife86
Back