Identified! Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022 - Neveah Tucker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Public transportation might have been a means to get out of there but what about getting to the dumpster in the first place?

It was mentioned that there is likely a second (first?) scene somewhere. It's just so hard to imagine that no one is missing this little girl. No one noticed she's not around? Was she being neglected, hidden away?

Public transportation might have been a means to get out of there but what about getting to the dumpster in the first place?

It was mentioned that there is likely a second (first?) scene somewhere. It's just so hard to imagine that no one is missing this little girl. No one noticed she's not around? Was she being neglected, hidden away?

subway to get there as well perhaps.

second scene would be where she was killed. IMO

subway to get there as well perhaps.

second scene would be where she was killed. IMO

The way they describe the remains, it sounds like there might be two other scenes--wherever she died, and wherever the remains had been placed between death and when she was taken to the Dumpster.

It was reported, on the radio, as a baby’s blanket with a unique butterfly pattern. Now, it says crocheted blanket but it looks like a regular baby blanket to me.

If I had to guess, the butterfly fabric and the crochet blanket are separate items.
Her remains were wrapped in a crochet blanket inside a plastic bag. That bag was then wrapped in a colour blanket. Police have released an image of that blanket in the hopes of triggering someone’s memory.

Police say that the cause of death has not been determined. ''
Again, pure speculation, but I don't think the crochet blanket has been shared because, well, it was wrapped around a very decomposed body. I wish there was clarity about where the butterfly fabric comes into play.

It's confusing to think that this girl seems to have been cared for- somebody braided her hair, and wrapped her body. And yet this sweet girl was discarded in a dumpster.

I hope the investigation continues until she gets her name back

If I had to guess, the butterfly fabric and the crochet blanket are separate items.

Again, pure speculation, but I don't think the crochet blanket has been shared because, well, it was wrapped around a very decomposed body. I wish there was clarity about where the butterfly fabric comes into play.

It's confusing to think that this girl seems to have been cared for- somebody braided her hair, and wrapped her body. And yet this sweet girl was discarded in a dumpster.

I hope the investigation continues until she gets her name back
The other fabric, which looks like African or Indian, seems to be much more identificable one day than the butterfly fabric. The crochet blanket (if handmade) would be the best one for a search, but certainly you are right and it can't be shown.

Last edited:
The other fabric, which looks like African or Indian, seems to be much more identificable one day than the butterfly fabric. The crochet blanket (if handmade) would be the best one for a search, but certainly you are right and it can't be shown.

Could the "crochet" possibly be a "head wrap"? Google "pashmina" and there are prints and patterns that look as if they were designed to be worn in a particular manner. Meaning, the design of the fabric looks as if it were intended to be worn a certain way. IMO, to me, it looks like there is a pattern there within the design, as if there were a "front" and a "back". Idk, I could be wrong? As if there is a front portion, possibly the pattern was woven so whoever wears the fabric would "drape" it in such a way as to display the pattern because it looks intricate IMO. Does that makes sense? (my point is that it might narrow down what kind of fabric, where it came from etc).

I can't believe that child was there for over a year and no one was looking for her. No one deserves to be discarded like that.

Last edited:
Could the "crochet" possibly be a "head wrap"? Google "pashmina" and there are prints and patterns that look as if they were designed to be worn in a particular manner. Meaning, the design of the fabric looks as if it were intended to be worn a certain way. IMO, to me, it looks like there is a pattern there within the design, as if there were a "front" and a "back". Idk, I could be wrong? As if there is a front portion, possibly the pattern was woven so whoever wears the fabric would "drape" it in such a way as to display the pattern because it looks intricate IMO. Does that makes sense? (my point is that it might narrow down what kind of fabric, where it came from etc).

I can't believe that child was there for over a year and no one was looking for her. No one deserves to be discarded like that.

I agree about the way the pattern looks like it's meant to be displayed. It looks like sari fabric to me, but without something to give the scale, it's hard to say.

I’m aware of the many different descents/races, but read here on Websleuths about a few UID’s with wrong descent given by police. Maybe we can look at the descents the most confused with black/african? Some of the suggestions regarding the fabric are about other ethnical descents. Maybe that leads to more possible missing kids to look into? Just an idea.

I agree about the way the pattern looks like it's meant to be displayed. It looks like sari fabric to me, but without something to give the scale, it's hard to say.
I don’t think the fabric is anything special or culturally-specific. My partner is from India and it definitely doesn’t look like sari fabric—the material looks too glossy and the pattern and colors aren’t consistent with typical sari fabric. While I’m fairly certain it isn’t from a sari, I’m also on the fence about whether it could be of African origin. I took a class on African history in college and we spent a lot of time looking at the material culture (fabrics, materials, functional objects like pots, etc) of different regions, and the distinctive fabrics from Africa (especially West Africa) are almost exclusively double-sided, wax-printed cotton (a technique pioneered by the Dutch during their colonization of the region). Because of the way they are manufactured, they use repeating prints that are relatively simple to align. The fabric the child was found with is far more complex and, while mirrored, doesn’t have a consistent repeating pattern and appears to be some sort of synthetic material. I think it is most likely a scarf purchased from a mass-market store rather than a culturally-specific fabric.

Here’s a good article on West African fabrics and their history:

Last edited:
1654625361942.png
rbbm.
''Insp. Hank Idsinga says investigators are also looking for a dark-coloured Porsche Cayenne SUV that inexplicably stopped outside the home where the girl’s remains were found.

Police say the little girl’s remains were found outside a home in a wealthy Toronto neighbourhood on May 2.

They say the remains were likely placed there in the days prior, but the girl may have died last summer.

Investigators say the girl was between 4 and 7 years old and Black, either of African or mixed African descent.''

''He said police contacted the lead detectives for 58 missing children cases across the country, but said there is no evidence linking the girl to those cases.''

Unit:

53 Division
Homicide and Missing Persons Unit
Case #: 2022-817064
Published: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 12:15 PM

''The Toronto Police Service has released composite sketches of a little girl and a photo of a vehicle of interest as part of a human remains investigation.
''On Monday, May 2, 2022, at 4:46 p.m., police responded to a call in the Castle Frank Road and Dale Avenue area.
A post mortem examination was completed on Wednesday, May 4, 2022. As a result of the post mortem, investigators confirmed:
- the remains are that of a young girl, possibly between the age of 4 to 7 years
- the girl is described as black, of African or mixed African descent
- she is 3'6" tall, with a thin build, and has black curly hair that was sectioned in four short ponytails, two of which were braided and secured with black and blue elastic bands.
- she has all her teeth
- the cause of death has not yet been determined
Investigators believe the remains were left in the area between Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 12 p.m., and Monday May 2, 2022, at 4:45 p.m. However, she may have been deceased as early as the summer or fall of 2021, or earlier.
Images were released of two items of clothing associated to where the child was found in hopes that someone recognized them and could help identify who this little girl is.
Investigators have now released composite sketches of the girl. The sketches were completed by a Forensic Artist from the Ontario Provincial Police who provides this service to the Coroner’s Office.
Officers have also identified a vehicle which they would like to locate. It is described as a dark coloured Porsche Cayenne SUV, model year 2011 – 2014.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), or at www.222tips.com.''

Composite Sketch of the girl
Composite Sketch of the girl.

Photos of a vehicle similar to the vehicle of interest
two photos of a dark blue suv vehicle

Security camera images of vehicle of interest
Security camera images of vehicle of interest

A press conference today gave an update on this case. Sketches of the little girl are now available as well as a picture taken from a video of a vehicle caught stopped at the construction disposal bin for 21 seconds @ 10:26 pm. It's a dark- coloured Porsche Cayenne SUV, from between 2011-2014. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-girl-body-rosedale-dumpster-1.6480279
It’s so difficult to search in other countries with so little info (kids have even fewer noticable stand-out-features (teeth, marks on their body,…)) especially when she could have been kidnapped for trafficking . For example Arianna Fitts would be a match agewise but no reason to link her to Canada. I really hope the car will be a good clue and someone recognises the car in combination with a little black girl.

I have no knowledge of how childtraffickers work. Do they make the kids beautiful to make them worth more (braid their hair,…) or do they give them the bare minimum care. Maybe that could be a clue? Just looking for small clues

In a similar vein of some other posters earlier, I was hopeful of the scenario that it might have been an accidental or natural death, and that a family on the margins of society (undocumented immigrants, people afraid of law enforcement for whatever reason, etc.) panicked and this was the result. The Porsche Cayenne potentially throws a wrench in that theory - it’s not a super uncommon car, but it’s not cheap. If they don’t own it, I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t rent a more popular, low key car brand for this “errand”.

In a similar vein of some other posters earlier, I was hopeful of the scenario that it might have been an accidental or natural death, and that a family on the margins of society (undocumented immigrants, people afraid of law enforcement for whatever reason, etc.) panicked and this was the result. The Porsche Cayenne potentially throws a wrench in that theory - it’s not a super uncommon car, but it’s not cheap. If they don’t own it, I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t rent a more popular, low key car brand for this “errand”.
I don't know if this is an isolated thing but I used to live close to a reservation in Colorado and there were a lot of Indigenous households that lived in run-down trailers, sometimes with no running water, with 3 or 4 fancy sports cars in the driveway. The tribal members have been getting a decent payout from the government the past 15-20 years, but since they've been living in poverty for generations before, many people (at least older people) are used to that and would rather spend their money on things like expensive cars.
Not sure if this is the situation with this little girl or not... Abuse and neglect happens across all socioeconomic levels, so she could have very well been from a wealthier family. But the thing with the car reminded me of that so I felt like I should at least bring it up

I don't know if this is an isolated thing but I used to live close to a reservation in Colorado and there were a lot of Indigenous households that lived in run-down trailers, sometimes with no running water, with 3 or 4 fancy sports cars in the driveway. The tribal members have been getting a decent payout from the government the past 15-20 years, but since they've been living in poverty for generations before, many people (at least older people) are used to that and would rather spend their money on things like expensive cars.Not sure if this is the situation with this little girl or not... Abuse and neglect happens across all socioeconomic levels, so she could have very well been from a wealthier family. But the thing with the car reminded me of that so I felt like I should at least bring it up
Oh, I don’t think a nicer car totally rules out someone from a lower socioeconomic status in every case (or even this one for certain!), but as a Toronto resident, lots and lots of people don’t own cars here at all! Much like NYC or other big cities, people of all socioeconomic statuses who don’t need a car on a daily/weekly basis don’t find the hassle of the cost of the car itself, insurance, maintenance and parking worth it.

She was found in one of the most affluent areas in Canada. As other posters pointed out, there’s a much lower income area (St. James Town) closely adjacent to its south, and some other ones (like Regent and Moss Park) relatively close by. While the little girl’s family could definitely still be of a low SES, I just think it would indicate they likely didn’t live in any of those areas and own a Porsche, since rent with the addition of the fees for a full time parking spot plus the fees related to a Porsche itself would be cost prohibitive even for lots of solidly middle class people.

Last edited:
''Nicole Morin. Sharin Morningstar Keenan. Allison Parrot. Tracey Bruley. Emanuel Jaques. Christine Jessop. Farah Khan.''
"Tear-stained names from the past continue to haunt this city’s present. Children murdered by monsters.

The decades of the 1970s and 1980s were the years of urban panic when, at times, our kids did not seem safe in what had once been Toronto the Good. A photo of Keenan’s killer, a loser named Dennis Melvin Howe, causes revulsion to this day.
That chilling spectre returned on May 2, 2022, around 4:46 p.m., when cops arrived at an empty home at the Castle Frank Rd. and Dale Ave. area in Rosedale. Inside a dumpster in one of the richest neighborhoods in this country, officers found the body of a little girl.''

''Toronto Police Homicide Insp. Hank Idsinga told reporters that school board officials are scouring their records to see if there’s a match.

“The school boards are doing their diligent work … but the child might have been too young for school or was never in the school system,” the veteran detective said.''

''It’s worth noting that within minutes of Tuesday’s press conference, cops were getting tips, sources said. Good ones.''
similar car.
1654647939084.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper