Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If if is him, don't you all think that he needed help? esp if he didnt have a car? Wonder if accomplice spilled?

I thought it was connected to her friend.
Having your facebook filled with csi murder games might not mean anything at all but at the same time it might give a screwed up mind sick ideas.
I could be wrong but I heard that on the fb page of the friends girlfriend she had a status saying.. "can i get away with it" or something down that line, later when I checked her facebool I only saw a lot of crime & murder game shares.
The friends girlfriend was also to be said gone camping the day it happened & returned home when samantha was reported missing to be with her girlfriend

If if is him, don't you all think that he needed help? esp if he didnt have a car? Wonder if accomplice spilled?
If there was an accomplice he/she would be arrested too. The story is still breaking so we may learn more soon.

wasnt there a young mom from niagara falls area found similarly? disappeared and cut up aind in the river. is that far from this?

These maps might help. Pink represents abduction location, red represents body location. Perhaps you're thinking about Loretta Gates. Terri Lynn Bills is suspected to be another victim of the same murderer. Both were involved with prostitution and drugs.

Attachments

• Map 5.jpg
    Map 5.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Map 5b.jpg
    Map 5b.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Map 6a.jpg
    Map 6a.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 35
This link says it was the fiancé: http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/j...tre-de-samantha-higgins-un-suspect-arrete.php :(

A young man of 22 years was arrested in the last hour by the Sûreté du Québec (SQ) for the murder of Samantha Higgins, a young mother found dismembered in Montérégie.

According to our information, it would be the fiancé of the victim, however, that the SQ would not confirmer.Samantha Higgins, 22, disappeared on the night of Monday to Tuesday last week coming back from a friend's in the borough of LaSalle. His family, worried, then launched a campaign to find the mother of two young children.

His body was eventually found Thursday night near a river in Hinchinbrooke, near the US border.

Geezus. The fiance. WTH

Anyone knows if Nick the boyfriend is the father of the 2 kids?

Not sure, but, he was at the baby shower for their newborn, I believe. Pics here

b959b01be1742773bce821f3dca330c1

a415cf16f28b9043754f03e9f37910ba

http://www.findingsamatha.com

She wasn't a super close friend, but Pt St Charles is a very close community. They did not have a car that much I do know. I'm not sure about the baby's feeding habits, but I don't see how he could pull of a murder, dismemberment and a body dump with a 4 year old and a 10 week old baby in his care. It was stated previously that his parents were there which is not true...they came over the next day to help with the kids as his fiancé was missing and he was worried and distracted. Another point is when Samantha's step father went to deliver the news about the body being found, his reaction was sobbing uncontrollably outside the apartment... So unless he's a world class actor... I have my doubt it was him.

Sobbing uncontrollably at what he had done perhaps?

Geezus. The fiance. WTH

We were already starting to look at the inconsistencies last night ... the puzzle pieces were not fitting properly. I guess the police did search the property (I suspect the "yup I'm home" would justify a warrant) and there must have been evidence.

Denis Therriault ‏@DenisTherriault 16m16 minutes ago
Meurtre de Samantha Higgins • Arrestation de son conjoint et perquisition à leur domicile à #Mtl. @MaxDelandQMI

CJ1dmyhWsAEJC_4.jpg

Is this their house?

I'm not saying it's not possible. Just to me sounds unlikely.

Quebec law is a bit different than Canadian law. Can someone be arrested on suspicion, then the facts are sorted out, and then the suspect is released? Can that happen? For example, per Dutch law, Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Aruba on suspicion of murder. He was held for various lengths of time (each time longer than the one before), and released due to lack of evidence to support charges.

Is that how it works in Quebec ... arrested (detained) for questioning, and released when the evidence does not support charges?

We were already starting to look at the inconsistencies last night ... the puzzle pieces were not fitting properly. I guess the police did search the property (I suspect the "yup I'm home" would justify a warrant) and there must have been evidence.

Yes, well, if Samantha made it home, and replied to her friend, and her cell phone ping indicated her phone was home when the reply was sent at 1:40 am - and then her phone ended up being found at the Mcdonald's and dying at 5 a.m. - somebody would have alot of explaining to do, and I'm sure the fiance's phone will be very telling as well.

JMO

I thought it was connected to her friend.
Having your facebook filled with csi murder games might not mean anything at all but at the same time it might give a screwed up mind sick ideas.
I could be wrong but I heard that on the fb page of the friends girlfriend she had a status saying.. "can i get away with it" or something down that line, later when I checked her facebool I only saw a lot of crime & murder game shares.
The friends girlfriend was also to be said gone camping the day it happened & returned home when samantha was reported missing to be with her girlfriend

Quebec law is a bit different than Canadian law. Can someone be arrested on suspicion, then the facts are sorted out, and then the suspect is released? Can that happen? For example, per Dutch law, Joran van der Sloot was arrested in Aruba on suspicion of murder. He was held for various lengths of time (each time longer than the one before), and released due to lack of evidence to support charges.

Is that how it works in Quebec ... arrested (detained) for questioning, and released when the evidence does not support charges?

From what I know yes... It can go that way. Just cause someone is arrested doesn't mean they are charged. I'm not an expert or anything. But from my understanding that's how it works.

Denis Therriault ‏@DenisTherriault 16m16 minutes ago
Meurtre de Samantha Higgins • Arrestation de son conjoint et perquisition à leur domicile à #Mtl. @MaxDelandQMI

CJ1dmyhWsAEJC_4.jpg

Is this their house?

Not 100% sure... It's definitely a place in Lasalle... But a lot of houses look like that around here. On almost every street there's a place that looks like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back