CANADA Canada - Serial animal killer on the loose in London Ontario? - Dec. 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad but good to know the unsub is sticking to his pattern and helps validate my profile that I've come up with.

From the Psychology Today article linked above:

When serial killers abuse animals, they are more likely to deliberately and repeatedly inflict pain on animals. They are among the one in eight animal abuse perpetrators who engage in deliberate and purposeful violence towards animals. They are the minority who torture or hurt animals to relieve boredom or just for “fun;”....

Includes a timeline.
https://news.vice.com/story/who-keep...london-ontario
By Amanda Roth on Feb 23, 2017

The sleepy hamlets that speckle the surrounding area of London, Ontario, have a deep and at times sinister history.
Who keeps killing animals in London, Ontario?

Since 2015, as many as 25 animals have been found mutilated and killed in and around London, Ontario

Not long after the snakes were discovered in front of a suburban home, as Arntfield explains, in the exact same locations, coaxial cables were discovered molded and arranged in a disturbingly similar fashion to the snakes in the original scene.

“Clearly they were relying on photographs.”
“I’ve bounced this off some colleagues of mine and other experts around the world and there is no known case where someone has done that so soon after,” said Arntfield, “And we don’t know exactly what it means, but it’s not good.”

I had never heard that the coiled cables were found in the exact same place as the dead snakes. Can anyone confirm that? I thought that the cables were found on Verulam. There are no apartments/townhouses along that street as far as I know. And, I thought the snakes were found by a communal disposal location, associated with co-op housing. There is a disconnect here somewhere.

I also think it's inappropriate to make a link between the serial killers back in the late 1960s and early 1970s, let alone the Black Donnelly killings back in the 1850s,...and try to imply that this is a continuation of unsettled events in the area, is just playing on sensationalism. JMO.

If there is too much sensationalism, then I worry that LE won't take the case seriously. All the cases don't need to be related to still raise concerns that there is a messed up individual out there and we need to focus on that.

geezuz h.

Probably not related, but a photo was just shared to a group I belong to of a dog that was tied down to the railroad tracks in Ingersoll (30 minutes from London) to be run over by a train. Whether related or not, it just makes you think what is wrong with people in this world.

Apparently the person who found the dog's remains called the police and the Humane society and neither wanted to investigate. Maybe they should have called the officer in London handling the animal killer case?

This occurred in Manitoba, posting here because it is also very weird, like the London cases, imo, speculation.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2017/03/28/22713903.html

Mar 28, 2017

BRANDON, Man. — Police in southwestern Manitoba are investigating more cases of animals found dead with their ears cut off.
Brandon RCMP say three coyotes and a raccoon were discovered in the same area where a pony’s remains were found a few days ago.

RCMP Const. Tyler Schryvers said the goat was the first carcass to be found late last week.

“It was unusual because the legs were bound behind and the ears were also removed,” he said.

Tonight walking home found a fox tial out front a bizzy store clean cut called the police took then 3 hours and no show so we waved down a cop filnly thay came to look bot sure what will come of this found at baseline warncliff Rd

Tonight walking home found a fox tial out front a bizzy store clean cut called the police took then 3 hours and no show so we waved down a cop filnly thay came to look bot sure what will come of this found at baseline warncliff Rd

Welcome to Ws. thanks for chiming in!

Welcome Jennifer!

What do you mean by "clean cut"? Was it skinned? Was it beheaded?

Where specifically was it found?

Baseline and Wharncliffe is a very busy intersection. There is traffic at all hours of the day. I actually drove by that intersection around 6:30 tonight. You were probably waiting for the police at that time.

There is a Shoppers Drug Mart on one corner; a McDonald's on another; a plaza with a grocery store and Tim Horton's on another and a car dealership (Audi) on the final corner. There are always pedestrians at that intersection as well as it is on a bus route and there are apartment buildings nearby.

Did you take a picture of it?

Whoops! Technical diiffiulties at my end. I just realized that you were referring to a fox TAIL, not the body of a fox. I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but so glad you reported it!

can I just suggest that if anyone else encounters something like this that not only to call police but call the media because they are interested and would probably like the scoop and they will also take amazing photos for future reference

we actually did try to call media but we got no answer, maybe because it was after 6pm? regardless, the tail was cut off at the base of the tail and the bone was still sticking out of it. Not sure if it was fox. Could have been a dog or cat tail too. Not 100% sure what animal it was from. We did take pictures but im not sure how to load them. And it was in front of shoppers drug mart and you're right it is a busy intersection with lots of foot and car traffic. I finally got fed up and called animal control who said a cop already called and i was to call humane society and tell them and leave a message. Went by this afternoon and the tail is gone. It was just sitting on rocks, obviously placed because i dont think it just fell out of the sky and landed right side up on rocks!!

we actually did try to call media but we got no answer, maybe because it was after 6pm? regardless, the tail was cut off at the base of the tail and the bone was still sticking out of it. Not sure if it was fox. Could have been a dog or cat tail too. Not 100% sure what animal it was from. We did take pictures but im not sure how to load them. And it was in front of shoppers drug mart and you're right it is a busy intersection with lots of foot and car traffic. I finally got fed up and called animal control who said a cop already called and i was to call humane society and tell them and leave a message. Went by this afternoon and the tail is gone. It was just sitting on rocks, obviously placed because i dont think it just fell out of the sky and landed right side up on rocks!!

I wonder if the Humane Society picked it up?
Good thinking about taking the photos. Keep them and we'll figure out what to do with them.

In the meantime I sent a note to Dr Mike Arntfield to give him a heads up.

Hi guys I got a hold of the media and if that drop the ball I will post pics up on this from I also email Dr mike arms field .this is very disturbing how the police handled the call yesterday. A cut off dogs tail propped up for all to see in a very public place isn't that important to them I guesses what's it going to take a human arm ???I no for a fact thay didn't ask shoppers for video survalins or the other 3 stores there if thay did thay would 100%seen who left the tail there. I Wil tell you something about my husband worked for a funeral home picking up the dead from ther homes
and I no a blow fly can smell death 2 miles a way i used to have to put his suit in a sealed bag becous fly would appear in our home if not with that said the tial was laid there I'd say maybe 1hour befw we found the tial due to zero blow f lys .my husband took some photos of cars that we'r around the parking lot thinking he may have been watching waiting for a reaction I tthink the police no more than thay are saying I think thay are getting animal parts etc and not tell the public I understand why thay don't want this guy getting what he wants "lime light"but the public needs to know and if this freek don't get the attattention he wants he will do more bizzar things p.s. we will post the photos in a few days if the media stone walls when you see this photos you willnundedstand that this was a Dilbert ack by a human to shock people ther is no other way it could have gotten there

Sorry. Stepid spell check. I meant A cut off dogs tail was Propped up. Not I cut off a tail. I'm not a killer. My phone is cracked and sell check is annoying

I agree that we don't want to give this guy too much media attention. No doubt that is what he is looking for. But noting and keeping track should help. This needs to be solved.

I think we as a hole will solve this before the police due seeing how thay delt with the dogs tial yesterday.I think this guy looks normal drives a suv hatch pack that blends in I also believe he is trollig all we are saying on web sleuths form he could be corosponding with all of us trying to see what is said about him I could be wrong ?when he get arrested all that new them will be i total denial and shock

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back