CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle and uniform, 23 killed - Portapique, NS *suspect dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes it sound as if it was a violent act that escalated.

His demeanour caught on cctv, and how orchestrated it seems speaks otherwise, IMO. But I frankly don’t understand any of this.

Maybe he planned it, but something set it off at that moment.
Yeah, San Bernardino is a good example of this. The attack is planned, but not for the day that it is ultimately committed. There is a trigger, and the perpetrator decides to carry it out right then and there.

I find the bolded above credible. It finally makes sense of the reports of arriving police finding a number of people dead inside and outside of a single residence.

It does, and this is the least of the concerns...but a party during this SOE?

I wonder if he was ‘playing cop’ to break up the party. He had trouble with the slightest of perceived infractions prior to this.

Snipped

Good questions about the arson. He not only killed, but destroyed property and things of monetary value. He was bent on destruction beyond killing. What caused this rage? And then to destroy innocent people at random just for the sake of it?

When did this time bomb start? Did anyone notice it building?

jmo

Maybe he was following in the footsteps of Cam and Bryer, the two Canadian men who left torched vehicles in their wake during their (tame by comparison) spree in Canada last year. . . IMO

I wondered this as well. My guess is, purely speculation, that when he went full psycho and tied her up he may have changed into his uniform.

That may also explain him taking off his jacket and putting the high-visibility vest on during all of this.

But why stop and change where a cctv camera would be likely to film him?

I can see scenario where he might tie her up, then go back to the party, kill the partygoers, and then plan to return and tell his girlfriend he shot her 'friends' ---before killing her.

The fight after the party sounds like maybe he thought she was flirting with someone there, and he went into a petty rage and decided to show her, once and for all.

i think it’s probably either that or that someone stuck up for her and said hey man you really shouldn’t treat her that way.

That may also explain him taking off his jacket and putting the high-visibility vest on during all of this.

But why stop and change where a cctv camera would be likely to film him?

The arrogance of narcissism? A new sense of power? That stop was 500 to 600 meters from an RCMP station I believe, according to an article I read. What mass murderer gets that close to a LE station?

If he had a list of people he wanted to kill, then this definitely did not start at a house party.

Yes, this is becoming an excellent example that not all news reports are always true. It was reported early that GW’s ex and her boyfriend were the first to be killed. So if that’s true then GW and his current girlfriend were at a party at his ex’s?

Sometimes I truly wonder if reporter “sources” are from FB.

Yes, this is becoming an excellent example that not all news reports are always true. It was reported early that GW’s ex and her boyfriend were the first to be killed. So if that’s true then GW and his current girlfriend were at a party at his ex’s?

Exactly

It seems that early reports are quite accurate, as they come from police sources. Media then starts asking questions in the area, and they seem to take whatever they hear as truth and publish without fact-finding.

It does, and this is the least of the concerns...but a party during this SOE?

I wonder if he was ‘playing cop’ to break up the party. He had trouble with the slightest of perceived infractions prior to this.

That might be closer to the truth. Some of the reported interactions by others with GW makes it appear he had definite anal retentive characteristics...such as chaining the entrance so the investigators’ couldn’t drive their ghost car out of his parking lot.

I would not be surprised if some of his "perceived slights" were from prior months/years IMO Yet we may never know. Those who were spared and on his list likely will never know. The average person is not going to recognize a simple benign comment as an injustice in his narrow view. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB