Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is also strange that when SC & CM were on the run there were lots of sightings and now it is all quiet like they are not being seen by anyone. They have what they need for now and can lay low.

I searched 211 to see about near by shelters near each of the locations the tim hortons she worked at and the one near woolner. The closest men's shelters are at least a 7 minute drive away and the one that is a 7 minute drive is actually 2nd stage housing for those in detox.

Interesting. I was thinking of the St.Clair & Silverthorne or St.Clair & Oakwood areas. Or, in the downtown core.

Based on the photo with his tacky hat, I remember seeing CM downtown (Yonge/Dundas and/or University/Dundas areas) between 2008-2011. He always had that same look with black millitry like boots (not cheap boots).

In the past year, I've seen him around the St.Clair Stockyards Walmart area (which also has a Tim Horton's beside it). I noticed the tacky hat and remembered him as a downtown Dundas Square/TEC kind of character. He had the dog on St.Clair not downtown.

Detox Centre - good one. I never thought about that possibility too.

Interesting. I was thinking of the St.Clair & Silverthorne or St.Clair & Oakwood areas. Or, in the downtown core.

Based on the photo with his tacky hat, I remember seeing CM downtown (Yonge/Dundas and/or University/Dundas areas) between 2008-2011. He always had that same look with black millitry like boots (not cheap boots).

In the past year, I've seen him around the St.Clair Stockyards Walmart area (which also has a Tim Horton's beside it). I noticed the tacky hat and remembered him as a downtown Dundas Square/TEC kind of character. He had the dog on St.Clair not downtown.

Detox Centre - good one. I never thought about that possibility too.

This is interesting. I remember about one or two years ago a street person who used to hang out at the northwest corner of Yonge & Dundas and he had a large Mastiff dog. I wonder if this was CM. I only remember this because of the beautiful dog. Mastiff's are very imposing looking dogs but in reality they are gentle giants.

This is interesting. I remember about one or two years ago a street person who used to hang out at the northwest corner of Yonge & Dundas and he had a large Mastiff dog. I wonder if this was CM. I only remember this because of the beautiful dog. Mastiff's are very imposing looking dogs but in reality they are gentle giants.

Interesting. Yes. It was that area. The stairs going down to subway on NW corner. I thought he looked a like a black bloc (summer of 2010).

Was CM's dog a Mastiff? The recent dog finder referred to the dog as a Pitbull. Are Mastiffs part of the Pitbull family?

Sina was born in Iran and came to Canada later in life. It seems up until even 2000 he was attending school in Iran. His FB profile says he lives in Vaughn. According to photos on FB he was a roofing contractor and that is what the media has reported. There are photos of his crew on his FB and a house that just got roofing done on it. In one Facebook photo his friend calls him Sina Montana a reference to Tony Montana from Scarface (movie). I think it is just a joke as he is sitting there with a cigar I think and a bunch of money on a table. He seems to like cars, soccer and boating (he got his boater exam and has a photo of it on FB). Roya is his wife and it says she lives in Nobleton, not sure if they lived in kleinburg but maybe he is originally from Vaughn? Roya and Sina started to see each other in 2007, engaged in November, 2009, married in January, 2011. Roya worked not sure exactly what she worked as but it appears she was very excited about a promotion at work on her FB. She is also Iranian and Iranian women are known to be very highly educated. They say she is going to make a media appearance in the next few days. They did not have any children.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/06/16/clocks-ticking-on-accused-killers-sabrinaandclyde

Meanwhile, this has been devastating for the family of murder victim Parsi.

“They are taking it very hard,” said Mahoney. “His story is a Canadian story. He came to Canada from Iran at 11 years old, learned the language and has done very well. He had built a company and had no interaction with police.”

Interesting. Yes. It was that area. The stairs going down to subway on NW corner. I thought he looked a like a black bloc (summer of 2010).

Was CM's dog a Mastiff? The recent dog finder referred to the dog as a Pitbull. Are Mastiffs part of the Pitbull family?

Yes it was a Mastiff not a Pitbull. As far as I know they are not in the same family although they are bigger and more menacing looking - in reality Mastiffs have a gentle temperament.

10411265_1008000672557294_8388741405943623536_n.jpg

1981744_1008000675890627_6643842338114073905_n.jpg

11049497_1008000669223961_2243348060789850119_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TimminsPolice/photos/pcb.1008000745890620/1008000669223961/?type=1&theater

I scrolled up to this post (always read from new to old posts) and first idea was when I looked at the big pic: SC! Because of as the person puts it's feet when walking and also the body height and leg's length.
Can one buy (or steal) clothing and backpacks and bags at the CT??

Much of what SC dad says indicates that she was in an abusive relationship with CM. It also appears she had gone through some drastic changes and was not the same person. I feel she may have an addiction and research indicates that 70% of women who are addicts have had some form of abuse in their life. The fact that SC could not talk to her dad and had to hide it by calling from work shows how much control CM had on her life. Often women in abusive relationships have PTSD due to all of the trauma and they can either go to fight or flight mode, and some just freeze. Often abusers will hurt animals, other human beings or destroy property in front of the victim to scare them and make them understand that if they try anything they too will be hurt or killed. SC would not have a choice but to go with CM. This is very hard for people to understand but women who are abused are often so scared to do anything to upset their abuser, and their nervous system is heavily affected by the abuse. Often women have to leave their partners upto 7 times in order to finally leave for good. I think maybe SC knew SP had money and it sounds like SC and CM may have both had addictions (although I know this is not proven) maybe she invited him over and from there things went wrong. On SP Facebook he has photo of him with tonnes of $20 bills on a table maybe they were even friends on FB. Also just so you all know before SC deleted her FB it said she was a fan of criminal minds (not sure if that has any relevance)

My thoughts when I looked at the pics of Woolner Ave: SC looks self-confident and not afraid, but also angry and somehow insulted. Looks like CM had done something wrong (murder) and she didn't agree with that and showed it to him. - Don't know whether an abused person would have the courage to do so?
Further thoughts: SC's face looks very lean compared to her pretty facebook photo. Her facial skin looks pure and clear compared with pics of Meth-addicts.

I assume those are 12 x 12 tiles on the floor? If so, looks like the shoe of the CT suspect is about a foot long.

I scrolled up to this post (always read from new to old posts) and first idea was when I looked at the big pic: SC! Because of as the person puts it's feet when walking and also the body height and leg's length.
Can one buy (or steal) clothing and backpacks and bags at the CT??

No, seemingly NOT Sabrina:

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/details.asp?c=93459

Timmins Police Service were notified at 4:16 a.m. with the initial officers arriving at approximately 4:20 a.m.

The initial responding officers conducted a search where it was discovered that the firearms display had been breached and an unknown quantity of weapons were missing.

The officers then evacuated the building and set up containment around the perimeter of the building.

Based on information from the building alarm company, there was no indication that the suspect had exited the building.

This information at this point led officers to believe the suspect was armed and still within the building.

The footage indicated that a single male subject entered the store which activated the building’s alarm.

Once inside, the suspect immediately attended at the firearms display; breached the display and gained access to the firearms.

The video displayed the suspect carrying a backpack with what appeared to be the barrels of two long guns visible.

There was no footage which showed the suspect exiting the building.

Investigators have obtained still pictures of the suspect while inside of the building.

The suspect appears as being a male, with dark hair and thin build.

He is wearing jeans, a dark top, and his hiding his face with a dark and white balaclava.

He is carrying a navy school bag. At this point the identity of the suspect is unknown, and he remains at large.

If someone was intent to rob CT, he could enter empty-handed and back- pack free, pick up a new one and fill it up right there.
Exactly.

The perp wearing a backpack TO the crime at 4 am speaks volumes.

I would be shocked if it wasn't Clyde

Sina was born in Iran and came to Canada later in life. It seems up until even 2000 he was attending school in Iran. His FB profile says he lives in Vaughn. According to photos on FB he was a roofing contractor and that is what the media has reported. There are photos of his crew on his FB and a house that just got roofing done on it. In one Facebook photo his friend calls him Sina Montana a reference to Tony Montana from Scarface (movie). I think it is just a joke as he is sitting there with a cigar I think and a bunch of money on a table. He seems to like cars, soccer and boating (he got his boater exam and has a photo of it on FB). Roya is his wife and it says she lives in Nobleton, not sure if they lived in kleinburg but maybe he is originally from Vaughn? Roya and Sina started to see each other in 2007, engaged in November, 2009, married in January, 2011. Roya worked not sure exactly what she worked as but it appears she was very excited about a promotion at work on her FB. She is also Iranian and Iranian women are known to be very highly educated. They say she is going to make a media appearance in the next few days. They did not have any children.

And this is why I shut my facebook down!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

And this is why I shut my facebook down!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I know. The first thing I thought when reading peacefulone's summary: "and this is why privacy settings are useful".

I don't understand why people don't maximize their privacy settings on FB. Facebook crashes my ipad, so I never go into it.

Ive enhanced images from both videos. Lets take a close look.

From these images I think that even though the backpack is similar, I don't believe it is the same one.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-19%20at%209.12.43%20AM_zpst8om3s9j.png

Untitled-2_zpsnjhxoejn.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-19%20at%209.14.55%20AM_zps2klzqfhv.png

Untitled-1_zpsg01pqi8a.jpg

Untitled-3_zps73kh4kln.jpg

My thoughts when I looked at the pics of Woolner Ave: SC looks self-confident and not afraid, but also angry and somehow insulted. Looks like CM had done something wrong (murder) and she didn't agree with that and showed it to him. - Don't know whether an abused person would have the courage to do so?
Further thoughts: SC's face looks very lean compared to her pretty facebook photo. Her facial skin looks pure and clear compared with pics of Meth-addicts.

Yes I felt she looked upset too and was wiping away tears. I am thinking she is abused because of how the father described her only calling from co-workers phones or from work as if she is not allowed to from home or her own cell phone because CM may be very controlling. That is a sign a person may be in an abusive relationship. In terms of her having the courage to show she seems upset/insulted women who are abused still have that courage. Some of them will fight back in physical and non physical ways, and silence can also be a form of resistance. Often women who are abused feel they never fought back and something is wrong with them because many will say "if a man ever hit me once I would be gone" as if there is something wrong with these women for staying. In therapy we try to get them to tell their stories and find the resilience in them and show them ways they were fighting back even if they were silent. Also once out of a private area abusers often won't be abusive that is why many abusers seem like very charming people and no one would think they were abusive. That charm is often what makes women fall in love with them. She may have been able to show that anger outside of the apartment because she felt safer and knew he would not react as he probably would not want the neighbours to hear. In terms of the meth it does not seem like that was her drug of choice and I don't know if she would survive 4 years of working at Tim Hortons if she was on meth but she could be addicted to another drug and be a functioning addict.

I assume those are 12 x 12 tiles on the floor? If so, looks like the shoe of the CT suspect is about a foot long.

Yes exactly, it looks as though this person's boot would fill the tile if not hang over the 12 inch tile a bit so accounting for large boot or slightly smaller boot this person has to be anywhere from size 11-13 boot.

From andreww's images, the canadian tire guy looks like he has a shaved head.

Correct. The backpack of the CT suspect is different from the backpack that CM wore however it is very similar to SC's backpack.
After looking at apt. video at the 30 sec mark SC backpack has a logo or symbol which looks to be a triangle shape with a red horizontal shape above it slightly to the left that could be words or a word. This logo seems to be slight left of center of her backpack and it seems to be closer to her left shoulder side. Now after looking at CT still images...1st image where backpack is sitting higher on suspect's back the logo of backpack looks to be right of center and closer to right shoulder. The 3rd image where backpack is hanging much lower down, again the symbol/logo is right of center. From these comparison I would have to conclude the CT backpack and the SC backpack are not the same.

I see more similarities than dis-similarities between the store burglar & CM ... same approximate size ... dark pants and shoes .... baggy pants at ankle ....... locked apartment door with left hand .... pockets key in left pocket ... carries rifles with left hand ...

Weird proportions of the face ... looks too big (face wider than the head) ... almost looks like a Halloween mask , hard to tell ... could also be a full beard , or fake beard , or a scarf .

Not enough difference for me to rule out CM yet .... hopefully they have more video-pictures and show them.
I did notice in the apt video CM had the dog leash in his right hand which is why he maybe used left hand to lock the door and put key in left pocket then gave back to SC when she asked for key using his left hand because he had a leash in his right hand. It also looks like he was tying his boots slightly more in a right-handed way plus he did start with his left boot first. I am right handed and 99% of the time I put my left pant leg on first haha and also start with my left shoe when tying up laces. And if I am walking through a CT store searching for items quickly I would hold a bag in my left hand so I can quickly reach for items using my right hand since I am right handed. Just a thought but I assume most right handed people do the same as I do unless I am out of the loop :) I am not saying it is or isn't CM in CT but it is possible CM is right handed and not left and the suspect in CT could also be right handed......or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back