CANADA Canada - Tamra Keepness, 5, Regina, Sask, 5 July 2004

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rumours Take Toll on Tamra's Family

~SNIP~

Lorena Keepness says it likely happened the next morning, sometime between 9:00 and 10:20. She says that's when the front door was open.

However, Keepness says police are also considering other possibilities. She says they've asked if the disappearance could be related to a drug debt.

Keepness says police have been suspicious because the adults in the house were all drinking the night before, and that's affected their recollections.

She says they've also suggested it could be linked to an argument she had the previous night with her husband.

"Because we don't have solid time frames, like we could be off here and there, they think that we're lying. And because of the argument the night before, they think, it just leads them to speculate more. And it was just an argument."

Regina police say they have several working theories about the case. But they won't talk about any of them.

~SNIP~

My heart goes out to this little girl. :(

nOW THE parents are complaining because all this has caused people not to trust them and they will have a hard time getting a job. What!!! They don't even have jobs NOW? I remember reading they had just gotten custudy back of their children. Don't child services make sure they family has a job before they are allowed back? Not only that but they are supposed to go through drug counselling. My parents were foster parents for many years. One child they had for 4 years and her mother had to go through a lot of classes before she could get her back. Some foster chidlren they had never did get to go back because they were so screwed up.

This whole story just stinks!

Tamaras dad held on new assault charge................This time on a woman. What is going on?

Tamra Keepness' dad held on new assault charge
Canadian Press

REGINA — The biological father of a missing five-year-old girl was denied bail Monday on an assault charge against a woman.

Troy Keepness, 29, is to appear in court again next Monday. He has been in custody since Friday after a woman named Jennifer George was assaulted at a Regina home.

Details of the assault are covered by a publication ban -- standard practice for most bail hearings -- but police have given no indication that the assault is in any way linked to the disappearance of Tamra Keepness.

Tamra has been missing since early July. Police have been unable to determine what happened to her, despite an exhaustive search and an extensive criminal investigation.

Troy Keepness is already facing one assault charge and was out on bail when the second charge was laid. snip..............

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1093311688786_18?hub=Canada

emma l said:
Tamaras dad held on new assault charge................This time on a woman. What is going on?

Tamra Keepness' dad held on new assault charge
Canadian Press

REGINA — The biological father of a missing five-year-old girl was denied bail Monday on an assault charge against a woman.

Troy Keepness, 29, is to appear in court again next Monday. He has been in custody since Friday after a woman named Jennifer George was assaulted at a Regina home.

Details of the assault are covered by a publication ban -- standard practice for most bail hearings -- but police have given no indication that the assault is in any way linked to the disappearance of Tamra Keepness.

Tamra has been missing since early July. Police have been unable to determine what happened to her, despite an exhaustive search and an extensive criminal investigation.

Troy Keepness is already facing one assault charge and was out on bail when the second charge was laid. snip..............

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1093311688786_18?hub=Canada

What a messed up family the poor little girl was living with.

Thank you Brains I have been following this case on here. I hope they find this little girl alive but I know it does not look good. I am praying for her.

Brains, thanks for keeping up with this case. It really haunts me. I hope for her safe return as well.

I watched that video on the follow up of this case. I did not realize things were so bad at home. I could not believe the kind of house/life that little girl was living in. So sad.

Her mom kept saying how it was not her fault and it could happen to anyone...well I dont know about that. Most parents are home with their children...not out shooting up drugs,drinking and prostituting and leaving their little children alone.

Whoever did this knew this information about the family. Knew the children were frequently left alone without supervision.

Brains-

Thank you for keeping us updated on this porr little girl....

-Amanda

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randell9587