Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stream has gone all Max Headroom and now the audio has gone too, arghh

Investigation is continuing, continuing searches

Not known if Saretzky knows Hailey's mom

Man charged with murder of Blairmore toddler and her father

image.jpg

Court Documents show Derek Saretzky, 22, faces charges in connection to the deaths.
He is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of indignity to a body in connection to the deaths.

This guy isn't really giving much away at all. It's all about of the "investigate process." So he isn't going to say anything it seems.

Have they given a COD for Hailey yet? I missed the beginning.

[video=twitter;644182453750394881]https://twitter.com/janetdirks/status/644182453750394881[/video]

Many have been interviewed, including Hailey's mom.

White van from original incident has been identified and found and impounded for processing.

No more questions allowed.

Presser over.

presser:
9:30 am September23rd first court appearance for Saretsky

Saretsky was an acquaintance of Terry Blanchette

Three violent deaths in the area in the past week in this small community.

No undue delay in Amber Alert

Police won't say what led to the arrest of Saretsky

Saretsky arrested without incident

Searches ongoing with the aid of search warrants.

Won't comment about the van seized.

Question: Is the mother involved? Answer: A number of people are involved in this ongoing investigation (someone please correct me if I heard that wrong)

This guy isn't really giving much away at all. It's all about of the "investigate process." So he isn't going to say anything it seems.

Have they given a COD for Hailey yet? I missed the beginning.

They did not disclose a COD for Hailey, no.

About the mother's possible involvement...

He said that many people have been interviewed as witnesses, for information, as part of the investigation. He confirmed that she had been interviewed, too.

presser:

Question: Is the mother involved? Answer: A number of people are involved in this ongoing investigation (someone please correct me if I heard that wrong)

I heard the same answer but I think he meant in regards to being questioned.

Well that's that. Now we will wait for weeks on end to get snippets of news and we won't know anything at trial which will probably be in years.
Sorry am feeling very bitter and angry this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's that. Now we will wait for weeks on end to get snippets of news and we won't know anything at trial which will probably be in years.

Unfortunately, that's how the timelines seem to work these days.

Thanks to everyone who posted what was said at the press briefing!

That press conference released very little information. They are very tight-lipped and released very, very little information.

:sigh:

I am so sorry for little Hailey and her loving father. :cry:

I can't imagine ANY reason that these two were killed. How can ANYONE justify killing a sweet, innocent little baby?!

[video=twitter;644182276956401664]https://twitter.com/calgarysun/status/644182276956401664[/video]

Whoever mentioned the pic with all the money was .. right on the money!

3 years to go to trial for Victoria Stafford's murder. :(

With any luck he will be classed as a dangerous offender and never be released from prison.

Here in America, I just found out a dangerous sexual offender lives next door to my step-daughter and our two grandchildren, both girls. They are absolutely everywhere and these prison sentences, mostly, are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member