Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;644182276956401664]https://twitter.com/calgarysun/status/644182276956401664[/video]

Whoever mentioned the pic with all the money was .. right on the money!

What pic with all the money? TIA

A part of me loves the way the Canadian legal system works. They keep everything close to them, not letting the public see their hand.
Another part wants answers right now. Not 3 years from now when the matter goes before the courts.
RIP baby Hailey.

Do we know when that money pic was taken?

I'd written a post in the wee hours of this morning quoting the tribute to little Hailey and Terry but it has disappeared. All I was stating was how much Hailey looked like terry and with that same little cleft in the chin. They both had such expressive eyes, IMO.

May little Hailey and Terry both rest in heavenly peace.

I agree. I really thought she favored him. But then, I have not seen the mom, either.

Well that's that. Now we will wait for weeks on end to get snippets of news and we won't know anything at trial which will probably be in years.
Sorry am feeling very bitter and angry this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel exactly the same, with a side of tired - as we all are.

So, his mom (Derek Saretsky) has a different last name--and it's finally one I recognize. I don't know her, though.

It always sucks that these murdering cockroaches seem to have more rights than the people they killed.

In the beginning, the police pull out every stop in order to catch them.

Then, the police go out of their way to protect them................from us.

I notice the cops are usually a lot more forthcoming with information when everybody ends up dead, including the perp.

That press conference released very little information. They are very tight-lipped and released very, very little information.

I think that means he didn't confess, didn't lead them to the body. So they have to be very cautious in building the case against him.

It always sucks that these murdering cockroaches seem to have more rights than the people they killed.

In the beginning, the police pull out every stop in order to catch them.

Then, the police go out of their way to protect them................from us.

I notice the cops are usually a lot more forthcoming with information when everybody ends up dead, including the perp.

It is sad the way that the only person who has been vilified in the press, and had everyone publishing his past criminal record, is the poor man who was stabbed to death :(

Do we know when that money pic was taken?

It was taken 5-6 years ago, so perp 16-17. I posted links to those photos earlier but they were deleted. I can find them again if you want.

It is sad the way that the only person who has been vilified in the press, and had everyone publishing his past criminal record, is the poor man who was stabbed to death :(

Was he vilified? I know the paternal grandfather said something negative about him. I'm assuming that was part of whatever history Terry had with his daughter. I dont' know that I would classify that as villifying. Every other article seems to have glowing comments about him from others who knew him.

I think LE are investigating whether DS committed the murder of the elderly woman in Coleman and don't want to compromise that investigation.

I hope this is ok to post.

Words from the grandmother....
On behalf of my daughter and I, We'd like to thank everyone for your outpouring of love and support..The love we feel from you, my friends, family and the entire community is what is keeping us going right now.. We are still in shock and reeling from the pain we've all endured as I am sure you are all as well.. The Dunbar and Blanchette Families will be forever broken. Terry Blanchette and Hailey meant the world to my little family.. Regardless of our differences we need to stand together as one to get through this. I pray for comfort for our families.. As a mother and (formerly) grandmother my pain is unimagineable at the loss of my only grandchild in such a horrific manner.. But my heart can't stop hurting for Terrys mother Faith and he's father Bill.. and of course my own daughter Cheyenne.. to lose a child.. the pain and hurt must be inconceivable.. I'm sure you have read all sorts of awful things on social media about our families.. as well as news broadcasts and radio programs.. but just know this, Terry and Cheyenne loved their little girl more than anything in the world.. They were/are amazing people who put above all else, so much effort into changing their lives to give Hailey Lynn the life she deserved.. and I'm asking you all right now to see only the good.. and please don't believe everything you read .. Our families need time to heal and cope with our losses and I pray in time our hurt will begin to ease. Please continue to pray for my little Hailey Bumm... please don't forget her.. We never will..Rest in eternal peace Terry and Hailey... With much love, Terry-Lynn Dunbar

https://www.facebook.com/terry.dunbar.1?_rdr=p&refid=13
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/suspect-charged-after-alberta-girl-found-dead-1.2565570

MOO he is a sick eff..... he wanted to eliminate any connection between the mom and the dad... either jealousy or to lash out at the mother. honestly i think the baby was more the target than the dad to this sicko. because if dad hadnt got in the way defending his little one, without the little one there was no more connection.

Seriously... I know. Especially since Hailey was taken away alive and Terry was killed on site. Why not let her go? Seriously whoever did this could have left her in a parking lot or a doorstep and ran away and that would have been far better than what this evil monster has done. Did the perp think they were in too deep and illogically thought killing her too would somehow help them out? The initial damage was already done, Terry was killed. Why make the decision to kill her too? The perp obviously had time to think about it. Did they illogically think if they were both killed they wouldn't get caught? You already murdered one person, how the hell is killing another going to help you further. I feel so ****ing angry right now.

He should be given life, but that's JMO.
I doubt he'll even serve the full 25. He'll be out before then.

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it's any consolation, those serving life sentences for 1st degree murder are not entitled to statutory release. They serve their full sentence before they are even eligible to apply for parole. IF at any time they are granted parole after serving their full sentence, they will be under supervision for the rest of their lives.

http://www.pbc-clcc.gc.ca/infocntr/myths_reality-eng.shtml

he meant she may have been killed at the house and moved.

Yes we do...she wasn't found in the house.

My understanding is that she was found outside of town. Most likely by the high school, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528