Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbours heard screaming and neighbours saw a van fleeing. Please tell me they were separate neighbours otherwise someone should have notified the po-lice!

Once again folks ! Stick to official sources such as LE, MSM, and official social media accounts. Leave the other comments/rumours where they are.

Something's not right as to why police hadn't contacted the mother. As she found out on Facebook! You would think they would want to rule the mother out?

JMO, but I'm thinking it was a relative that found Hailey's dad. <modsnip>

I can understand the confusion LE faced not knowing all the facts when they were initially contacted - arriving on the scene to find a murder victim. I don't think LE had any idea that a child was involved until mom saw the AA on FB later in the day and responded. According to FB posts, mom then contacted the RCMP and it wasn't long after that that the AA was issued. Hope that makes sense.

JMO

I really hope that LE checked attics, basements, crawlspaces, closets, cupboards, etc..for this precious baby. My heart breaks..... :(

Such sad, tragic events. I hope Hailey is found safe and sound.
I'm speechless.

Why take Hailey? So someone kills the dad. But was it drug related or someone was there to kidnap Hailey and dad fought the intruders? I would think that they didn't take Hailey because she could say who hurt her dad, because if that was the case the person or persons would have just killed her too right? Why take her? Unless it is a family member who didn't expect her to be there and didn't have it in them to hurt her? Just thinking out loud here. :(

There are so many mountains, back roads...basically places to hide in that area, it makes me wonder how far the abductor actually went. It's possible that he booked it outta town as fast as he could, but it's also possible that he went into hiding nearby.

Do you guys remember that abduction in Sparwood, BC, of a little boy (who was returned safe) a couple of years ago? This is roughly the same area. Sparwood is about half an hour from the Pass.

Do you guys remember that abduction in Sparwood, BC, of a little boy (who was returned safe) a couple of years ago? This is roughly the same area. Sparwood is about half an hour from the Pass.

Yes, I thought of that one right away when I saw the news about this abduction today, I'm hoping this one ends as well as that one did.

His Feb 26 2013 FB post is heartbreaking considering the days events.

Yes, such a proud, proud papa. His love for his little darling is so obvious and beyond words.

I hope his precious baby is unharmed and returned to the arms of those of love her.

"The suspect vehicle fled the residence westbound at a high rate of speed.

The vehicle is described as a newer model white van, with a large rear antenna, with a flag attached.

The abduction occurred in Canada but officials say that the vehicle may be heading into Montana.

The distance from Blaimore, Alberta, to Sweetgrass, Montana is 153 miles.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 immediately, or the RCMP Strategic Command Center at 780-412-5260."
rbbm.

http://www.krtv.com/story/30029607/amber-alert-issued-in-montana-for-kidnapped-canadian-child

"The suspect vehicle fled the residence westbound at a high rate of speed.

The vehicle is described as a newer model white van, with a large rear antenna, with a flag attached.

The abduction occurred in Canada but officials say that the vehicle may be heading into Montana.

The distance from Blaimore, Alberta, to Sweetgrass, Montana is 153 miles.

Anyone with information is asked to call 911 immediately, or the RCMP Strategic Command Center at 780-412-5260."
rbbm.

http://www.krtv.com/story/30029607/amber-alert-issued-in-montana-for-kidnapped-canadian-child

They said in the Presser that they don't necessarily think he would head to Montana, just that they were expanding the radius of the area to encompass how far he could have driven in the timeframe between when it happened and when the AA was updated.

With Terry mother residing in the states it could be possible that T errys has acquaintances from there as well. IMO.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members