Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does LE feel that the abduction took place at 3:30am?

How do they know the little girl was taken?

I am wondering if the van sped off to escape the murder scene WITHOUT the little girl (who was left screaming and crying). The little girl then just wandered outside until she got lost in the woods. I sure hope the officers have done a real thorough search of the nearby woods.

I thought this house is a semi, meaning two houses together. I thought that Terry lived in the semi on the left if looking at the house from the street. I do not see a drive way.

If that is the case, why is the crime scene tape around the house next door? This is what's confusing to me.

Does LE feel that the abduction took place at 3:30am?

How do they know the little girl was taken?

I am wondering if the van sped off to escape the murder scene WITHOUT the little girl (who was left screaming and crying). The little girl then just wandered outside until she got lost in the woods. I sure hope the officers have done a real thorough search of the nearby woods.

This looks like a residential area to me. If Hailey wandered off, I'm sure she would have been found by now.

JMO

maybe its the road blocked off from that house

I can understand the first piece of tape being a road block as it does cross over the road to a post. The second one is on the other side of the same house.

Yeah, the RCMP tend to give themselves a bit of a buffer zone in murder investigations. It's actually sort of depressing, come to think of it, that I've been detoured by more than one of them.

I can understand the first piece of tape being a road block as it does cross over the road to a post. The second one is on the other side of the same house.

Looking closer it looks like it is just covering the back yard gate. As i cant follow it to the police car or across the road.

Did someone post that Grandfather, father and daughter lived at the location of the crime/abduction? Where's the grandfather now?

Did someone post that Grandfather, father and daughter lived at the location of the crime/abduction? Where's the grandfather now?

This is my question too. seems wierd he hasnt been mentioned.

I think it's sort of odd that the mother just happened to be on Facebook when the information about the abduction was posted.

Has it been established who has custody of the child ?

Who stands to benefit if the father was killed in such a way ?

This doesn't feel like a random crime to me......feels more orchestrated, planned out.

ETA-- I'm gonna answer my own question after scanning through the article posted above. The little girl was in the full custody of her father. Guess who gets custody now ??

In regards to all the confusion with the driveway / no driveway.
It appears there is no driveway - however behind the house is a gravel road. Similar fenciing as in photo where they seem to be taking photos of perhaps blood on gravel. The yard has access to this dirt road by a chain link fence with gate.

Behind House.jpgblood driveway.jpg

Because the abduction took place in a town that is 'fairly' close to the border of Montana. I really can't see the abductor getting the child across the Canada/USA border without a passport or identification of some kind. But I guess anything is possible.

ETA: Distance from Blaimore, Alberta to Sweetgrass, MT is 153 miles so not too far

My husband and daughter are working yesterday and today out by the canadian border on the MT side. I have given them the vehicle description etc so they are keeping an eye out for this van and baby. They will be home tonight but I'm going to send them a reminder today just in case.

true but still gross IMO. there is a huge difference between a 16 year old girl and a 26 year old man. but she seems to be closer to 20, i still think she was too young but that is just my own opinion so it doesnt really matter :)

Age of consent in Canada is 16. So if she's at least 16, it's not technically illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576