Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And people always wonder why grieving parents DON'T want to give interviews. :rolleyes:

Case in point in this thread.

To be completely honest, after reading so much of what the public falsely assumes (not just in this thread or this forum but all over online) if I were ever in such a traumatic situation as Hailey's mama, I would NEVER grant an interview with the media. I have a tendency to go into auto-pilot when the crap hits the fan (and then break later, when the worst part is over) and I know it would be taken the wrong way. "She doesn't look sad enough" "why is she not crying?" "how come she's the one doing all the talking, shouldn't she be elsewhere bawling her head off?" etc., so forth and so on.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/rcmp-investigate-homicide-in-coleman-1.2560223

Bit of a strange coincidence, I can't help, but think. Right next door to perp's relative.

RCMP are saying there is no relationship.

RCMP said a homicide investigation into the death of 69-year-old Hannah Meketech in Coleman last week is not connected to the double homicide.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/hailey-dunbar-blanchette-reaction-mourning-update-rcmp-1.3230127

BBM, if you read Terry's Facebook page you will see that they obviously weren't together when Hailey was born two years ago. Terry didn't know when she was born and didn't meet her for a considerable time after. Its little inaccuracies like that that have me wondering.

Well if that's all true, someone is not being truthful, is confused or can't get facts straight. Maybe it's the bombardment of questions and trying to keep everything straight. Maybe it's shock that fogs the thought process. This is what CD said about the past three years, "we lived together and we dated, we lived together for quite a bit, it was just an off and on relationship, we did everything we could to keep together for HDB sake. We were together for two years and then it was a back and forth relationship trying to stay together for HDB. We've only been apart for a year now." So the way she explains it sounds like for the past three years or more her and TS had always remained in touch, tried to work everything out for Hailey's sake. I still question paternity. Who is Hailey's bio father? The truth will all come crashing down soon. Too many people know the truth to all of this. I'd say it's too early and not enough details to rule anyone out at this point. MOO.

This Comment from TB's sister from last night still makes me wonder whats being hidden, mainly because of CD's comment during the presser about DS.

When asked to address the abductor, if he happened to be listening, Amanada said, “bring her back because if you honestly love that little girl and you took away her father, you don’t love her. She’s just a baby. She needs to come home to where she’s comfortable, whether or not you have her Scout.”

CD didnt even think DS knew who TB was according to her comments while speaking with the press... But Amanda seemed to know something.

Maybe i missed something.

If Terry was murdered on the 14th and Hailey taken...and the plan was for Hailey to go home that Sunday...then how did/would Terry know that CD was moving and could not get her if the last time that they spoke was September 9th per CD? My random thought/question

If DS wanted to inflict pain and suffering in TB only he would sadistically have killed Hailey in front of him before killing him. I mean he would either kill her in front of her dad or after the dad died he wouldnt hurt her. He could leave the scene te same way. If he took the baby and didnt simply leave her there at the house, he wanted to make someone else suffer too. Why take her? If his rage was only about TB? Was it reported if the baby was taken dead or alive from her Dad's house?

The neighbour of Hannah Meketech, is a close relative of Derek. I can't really say much on here in relation to that though
I seen articles reference that RCMP said there was no connection, but in the presser this morning you can faintly hear what sounds like reporter asking if theres a connection and the gentleman speaking looks to his side at her, then says investigation is ongoing etc..

https://ca.screen.yahoo.com/derek-saretzky-charged-alberta-homicides-163636200.html

Well, I think you are wrong. I'm not close minded, though, so I won't judge an entire generation based on one person's comments.

P.S. I think that you are confusing counselling and judging.

I teach and counsel children coping with disjointed families and homes every day. I am aware of the trends regarding familial congruence as it affects the emotional development of young children.

But, like you said, I am judging, not exhibiting concern based on 20+ years of professional study and practice.

:)

I have to agree with the OP that it is odd to me, at my advanced geriatric age, that people decide to make the life changing decision to have children together without knowing anything about their partner/co-parent.

I mean, hell, I wouldn't live with someone I did not know well let alone make babies with that person. Not as a conscious choice, anyway.

I know sometimes people hook up and whoops! here comes baby and the daddy (or mommy)is not one's life partner.

But I admit it concerns me the casual nature with which this generation (again, yes, I am old an irrelevant) regards familial relationships and their importance in the emotional security and growth of children, especially when very young.

I have seen and counseled, first-hand, children who suffer under the stress of loosey-goosey parenting and it is heartbreaking.

Sorry for the OT but the attack on the OP for making, IMO, a valid point and addressing a very real concern for the children born into these casual, fleeting relationships, was unwarranted.

It is not, IMO, a judgement, but a astute observation.

IMO, JMO, MOO

You are assuming that if someone doesn't know what high school their significant other went to...that means they don't know ANYTHING about each other? Riiiight.

Anyone know where that location in the photos is exactly?

I was just talking to my aunt and uncle, who still live there. Now I know a little more about who's who and how they're related, and the area where she was found. When I was a kid, we had to move our horses and we couldn't keep them all, so my dad gave two of them to the people who own that land.

My dad used to live next door to DS's grandfather's family. This is how small the community is and why I say not to put too much stock into who lives next door to whom.

:stop:

Absolutely STOP posting information about the accused's relatives and STOP speculation about Mom. Her child and ex have been brutally murdered. She is a victim and to be treated as such unless/until LE indicates otherwise.

I will be going back and deleting posts, so if yours has gone poof, it will be for good reason.

Just a thought, the connection between DS might not be through CD or TB. If they have family in the area (sounds like they do) DS could have had friendships/relationships with other people close to CD or TB.

BBM, if you read Terry's Facebook page you will see that they obviously weren't together when Hailey was born two years ago. Terry didn't know when she was born and didn't meet her for a considerable time after. Its little inaccuracies like that that have me wondering.

I'd like to know where you learned this, since there's an ultrasound photo on there that dates to before her birth and he has photos of her and him when she's a newborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back