Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please redirect this thread back to the Blanchette case. Thank you in advance.

Thank you!

I hopped on hoping to get caught up and had to check twice to be sure this was Hailey (and Terri's) thread!

If she was living in Lethbridge, was last seen in Lethbridge, and was reported missing in Lethbridge, isn't safe to assume that she was in Lethbridge at the time that she met her murderer? That doesn't mean that she was murdered in Lethbridge. In fact, it looks like she was murdered North of Pincher Creek. Her murderer could be from another place, such as Blairmore, which is what I understand you to be saying (although it may not be Saretzky).

Thank you for pointing me to CNP! I finally read the entire obituary and see that she raised her daughters in the Crowsnest Pass area. I get it now. Her children may have been in the same circles as the suspect. I understand ... sorry for being such a slow thinker at times.

Given that her body was found between Lethbridge and Blairmore, perhaps her murderer picked her up in Lethbridge, drove her to Windy Point Campground near the Oldman Dam to party, murdered her, and then continued on to Blairmore.

• Funeral in Calgary
  • School in Clareholm
  • Raised children in Crowsnest Pass area
  • Lived in Lethbridge
  • Body at Windy Point Campground, Oldman Dam Reservoir

Omg, it is on the way to Blairmore. Is that X where she was found??? I don't think that DS is responsible for her murder. Maybe her killer picked her up in Lethbridge with the offer of giving her a ride to the CNP. Maybe, he was on his way there anyway. Yes, there is a thread for Victoria.

Thank you!

I hopped on hoping to get caught up and had to check twice to be sure this was Hailey (and Terri's) thread!

Of course this is the thread about the abduction and murder of a 2 year old girl after her father was murdered. There are some irregularities with the suspect and the murders of his grandparent's neighbour, and Terry and Cheyenne's daughter, so ... what connects the two murders of Terry and his grandparent's neighbour? ... or is the murder of his grandparent's neighbour a few days prior to the murder/abduction of Terry/Cheyenne's daughter totally random?

Omg, it is on the way to Blairmore. Is that X where she was found??? I don't think that DS is responsible for her murder. Maybe her killer picked her up in Lethbridge with the offer of giving her a ride to the CNP. Maybe, he was on his way there anyway. Yes, there is a thread for Victoria.

I agree. The location of Victoria's body in a reservoir halfway between Lethbridge and Blairmore does not point to the man who murdered Terry Blanchette and his two year old daughter Hailey.

Victoria was last seen in Lethbridge and reported missing in Lethbridge. It's very possible that her murderer met her in Lethbridge and took her to the Oldman Dam Windy Point Day Area, but it's unlikely that a 22 year old from Blairmore went to Lethbridge to pick up 43 year old Victoria Crowshoe and put her in the lake and then murder Terry and his daughter, and his grandparent's neighbour ... but anything is possible.

I agree. The location of Victoria's body in a reservoir halfway between Lethbridge and Blairmore does not point to the man who murdered Terry Blanchette and his two year old daughter Hailey.

Victoria was last seen in Lethbridge and reported missing in Lethbridge. It's very possible that her murderer met her in Lethbridge and took her to the Oldman Dam Windy Point Day Area, but it's unlikely that a 22 year old from Blairmore went to Lethbridge to pick up 43 year old Victoria Crowshoe and put her in the lake and then murder Terry and his daughter, and his grandparent's neighbour ... but anything is possible.

The location doesn't point to DS as being responsible for Victoria's murder, but what it does point to is inclusion, imo.

The way I see it, the RCMP are looking for connections between any of the four murders in five days in the CNP. That may not mean they consider all four murders the work of one person. It may mean that all four had connections in one way or another. It may mean they are looking for people who are connected to DS.

We don't know exactly when VCS was murdered. We don't know if a crime scene had been discovered earlier. We only know she was found on September 13.

It seems likely to me that the Windy Point Campground is a place young people from the CNP and Pincher Creek go to party. People in the area and the RCMP would know, but they're not saying.

Late August would have been about the time HDB was due back in Blairmore from staying with her mother. She had been staying with TB for about two weeks when they were murdered.

'Innocent people rarely get sentenced as if they are guilty. Our court systems aren't that much of a joke.'

Innocent people get wrongly convicted more often than most of us like to think. Their lives can be ruined, even if they are later found innocent. If it happened to you, you wouldn't think it was a joke.

I trust in our system enough to know that I will never be wrongly sentenced as guilty.

Travelling with a small child, you sometimes have to stop in the strangest of places. You pull over at a rest stop for bathroom breaks, car sickness, snack breaks, or a walk when the little one is getting cranky. Sometimes the break is for the driver to stretch their legs, etc. A three-hour car trip can turn into a whole day. At other times, little ones are good travelers and all goes well.

If only we knew who took Hailey back to Blairmore on her last return trip from CD's, and where they stopped along the way. It is my belief that sometimes the parents assigned this duty to those they trusted.

It is also my belief that sometimes they would drop HDB off at a mutual friend's house in between both of their homes. Parents sometimes do this when their schedules don't match up.

August 31, 2015 was a Monday. TB and HDB were murdered exactly two weeks later.

Who drove HDB to Blairmore in late August? Who was going to drive her back to CD in September?

Please name an innocent person who was convicted of murder in Canada after DNA analysis was included in the court process (post-1995 Canada).

Tammy Marquardt, wrongfully convicted of murdering a toddler in 1995.

Richard Brant, wrongfully convicted of aggravated assault of a baby in 1995.

Sherry Sherret Robinson, wrongfully convicted of murdering a toddler in 1996.

Brenda Waudby, wrongfully convicted of child abuse in 1997.

Louise Reynolds charged with 2nd degree murder in 1997 and spent 22 months on remand before the charges were dropped.

Simon Marshall, a mentally handicapped man wrongfully convicted of sexual assault in 1997.

Leighton Hay, wrongfully convicted of first degree murder in 2004.

Hailey was born in Taber. It's quite unclear if her two weeks on, two weeks off visits to her mother were actually visits to Taber, until recently. Was a move to Edmonton the reason for the change in plans for the custody arrangements at the time of the murders?

It's also unclear when the two-week agreement kicked in. Various media have reported that HDB lived with her father full-time and went to visit her mother. Maybe this two-week plan was recent, and few in the town knew about it.

It will be important to the RCMP in their investigation.

Maybe we should add Taber to our mental map, as it was Hailey's birthplace.

And when did TB start taking care of HDB? It was reported that he had a past in Calgaryin 2013.

Taber, BTW, seems an odd choice to get away from "bad things" in the CNP, because Taber has "bad things" of its own.

Pondering for a minute...

The strange thing about VCS's story in the media is that I saw the missing person reports for VCS in Lethbridge media. Then I saw the report about the body found in the reservoir. The body found in the reservoir was reported the next day, September 14. Then I saw that the missing person report had been cancelled, and posted here that it may be connected to a missing woman from Lethbridge. Then it came out that the body was that of VCS. Until a couple of days ago, she was last seen on August 26. Then it changed to August 29, then it changed to last seen by family on August 26 and by associates on August 29. It's really quite confusing, and I'm not sure what to believe. I swear VCS was reported missing before her body was found.

I'm about 24 hours behind In this thread now, I'm just reading to catch up when I saw this. I'm sure someone else may have answered, but my Understanding is that VCS was found but they did not know her identity or Hadn't been able to contact next of kin. 2 days after she was found was when she was reported Missing and they were able to confirm that the woman in the water and the woman reported Missing were both VCS. The fact she was gone for 2-3 weeks before her family reported her missing confirms that she lived some kind of lifestyle that it was normal to not hear
From her for weeks at a time.

But VCS has her own thread on WS so maybe post your info there? Just don't want to see HDB's thread get off topic... Unless RCMP come out and say that DS is a suspect in that case. I think the only murder that could possibly be related to HDB and TB could be HM.

Taber, BTW, seems an odd choice to get away from "bad things" in the CNP, because Taber has "bad things" of its own.

Snowglobe- if you can show me a town without "bad things" I'll pick up and move there!!

Unfortunately, I don't think such a place exists.

;)

I'm about 24 hours behind In this thread now, I'm just reading to catch up when I saw this. I'm sure someone else may have answered, but my Understanding is that VCS was found but they did not know her identity or Hadn't been able to contact next of kin. 2 days after she was found was when she was reported Missing and they were able to confirm that the woman in the water and the woman reported Missing were both VCS. The fact she was gone for 2-3 weeks before her family reported her missing confirms that she lived some kind of lifestyle that it was normal to not hear
From her for weeks at a time.

But VCS has her own thread on WS so maybe post your info there? Just don't want to see HDB's thread get off topic... Unless RCMP come out and say that DS is a suspect in that case. I think the only murder that could possibly be related to HDB and TB could be HM.

Please see my latest posts.

The RCMP have stated that they are considering the possibility these cases are connected. I think they have their reasons: people they all knew, circles of associates, places they went where their paths crossed, perhaps. TB, DS, and VCS all have reported ties to Lethbridge. They all have ties to the CNP.

All of them made trips up and down Highway 3.

Travelling with a small child, you sometimes have to stop in the strangest of places. You pull over at a rest stop for bathroom breaks, car sickness, snack breaks, or a walk when the little one is getting cranky. Sometimes the break is for the driver to stretch their legs, etc. A three-hour car trip can turn into a whole day. At other times, little ones are good travelers and all goes well.

If only we knew who took Hailey back to Blairmore on her last return trip from CD's, and where they stopped along the way. It is my belief that sometimes the parents assigned this duty to those they trusted.

It is also my belief that sometimes they would drop HDB off at a mutual friend's house in between both of their homes. Parents sometimes do this when their schedules don't match up.

How about the Ben Wong Restaurant two doors down from Prestige Dry Cleaners where Hailey and her Grandpa would frequent? If another suspect were to be included as in working with DS, would this not be a likely place to set one's sights on a potential child victim? That DS would have information about. But we could jump from there all the way back to Terry's sister and all her cryptic talk; that I'm still trying to figure out in the way it comes across as incendiary. What a mess.

Please see my latest posts.

The RCMP have stated that they are considering the possibility these cases are connected. I think they have their reasons: people they all knew, circles of associates, places they went where their paths crossed, perhaps. TB, DS, and VCS all have reported ties to Lethbridge. They all have ties to the CNP.

All of them made trips up and down Highway 3.

Oh yeah. I know they COULD be connected, and mentioning the possibility of VCS being connected is legitimate. I think the posts were just beginning to focus too much of VCS and the details of her case should be used to fill up her thread... Last time I checked there wasn't much Info over on that thread.

You have obviously never dealt with the system.

Don't be so sure of yourself.

Besides, discussing an out of context quote I made about respecting Canada's judicial system is surely off topic for this thread. I was under the impression that the general consensus was we are only to discuss the murder of HDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702