Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Saretzky will get a fair trial, all the unknowns will come out and the affected families can finally find closure.

Wow. I thought a connection had been ruled out - obviously not.

I was sort of surprised that LE has completely changed their tune regarding DS murdering HM. I thought it was pretty strange for 3 murders to happen in the Pass--at all, let alone so close together.

I don't know if it's been mentioned recently or not, but DS's grandfather did live next door to HM. So maybe it was a crime of opportunity due to proximity?

I was sort of surprised that LE has completely changed their tune regarding DS murdering HM. I thought it was pretty strange for 3 murders to happen in the Pass--at all, let alone so close together.

I don't know if it's been mentioned recently or not, but DS's grandfather did live next door to HM. So maybe it was a crime of opportunity due to proximity?

i also think it is interesting that HDB's body was released shortly before DS was charged so I wonder if there was evidence on her remains that matched evidence on HM's

Does anyone know if they are live tweeting?

answered my own question, I had missed that. wow, whats wrong w this guy?

Kaella Carr ‏@CTVKaellaCarr
Trial set for Blairmore man, Derek Saretzky, charged w/ 3 counts of 1st degree murder. Judge & Jury trial to run May 8th to June 30th 2017.

Kaella Carr ‏@CTVKaellaCarr
Trial set for Blairmore man, Derek Saretzky, charged w/ 3 counts of 1st degree murder. Judge & Jury trial to run May 8th to June 30th 2017.

Why another year?!

Sorry I don't recall if there was any connection to DS and HM. Was she known to him or was she just random? The court has ruled there will be no PH for this case, it's heading straight to trial. I've been following the Tim Bosma case where the same ruling happened, no PH. IMO they may as well have had a PH in Tim's case. Over four months dedicated to this trial, 60 days out of those four month...half of the time was spent in legal arguments so what's the difference kwim? Perhaps it does shave some time off the whole proceedings but... Obviously the AG believes the evidence is strong enough for a conviction to bypass the PH. Justice cannot come soon enough.
ALL MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member