Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Skibaboo!! I was having a hell of a time trying to keep up at work and this is local for me...well almost. I knew Terry through a friend, hopefully justice is served!!

Thank you Skibaboo!! I was having a hell of a time trying to keep up at work and this is local for me...well almost. I knew Terry through a friend, hopefully justice is served!!

Big hugs. Embracing you with peace. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be another ugly one. After following the Douglas Garland trial earlier this year, I swore I would stay away from trials concerning children. But here I am. I feel compelled to be here for Hailey. Brutal. Again why? I guess in his confessions we will find out why.

*Warning graphic* https://twitter.com/CBCMeg

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 10m10 minutes ago
Video being played now: Aerial shots of property (owned by #Saretzky aunt) where the 2 year old's body was found

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 9m9 minutes ago
It's a campsite known to the family as "the ranch." The day after Terry Blanchette's body found, #Saretzky cousin noticed burn pit smoking

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 7m7 minutes ago
In video, we see RCMP presence, evidence tent has been erected. Crown says #Saretzky brought here and conducted a "reenactment"

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 6m6 minutes ago
Crown: Dozens of bones recovered from fire pit, hatchet, knife, rubber soles and partially burned books #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 5m5 minutes ago
A metal pot near fire pit had blood drops and smears (this is all information from the agreed statement of facts) #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 4m4 minutes ago
Blood on metal pot and child's toy found in fire pit belonged to Hailey.
#Saretzky

DNA from bones and teeth found in fire pit had been destroyed by heat of fire #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 6s6 seconds ago
On notepad seized fr #Saretzky apartment:
Medicine fresh Hanne sleepers for the dogs
Chy
Terry
The hideous baby
**All had been crossed out

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 27s27 seconds ago
Seized from #Saretzky apartment: Books on serial killers & cannibalism

The hideous baby???? What is this guys problem??? My gosh.

*Warning graphic* https://twitter.com/CBCMeg

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 10m10 minutes ago
Video being played now: Aerial shots of property (owned by #Saretzky aunt) where the 2 year old's body was found

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 9m9 minutes ago
It's a campsite known to the family as "the ranch." The day after Terry Blanchette's body found, #Saretzky cousin noticed burn pit smoking

In video, we see RCMP presence, evidence tent has been erected. Crown says #Saretzky brought here and conducted a "reenactment"

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 6m6 minutes ago
Crown: Dozens of bones recovered from fire pit, hatchet, knife, rubber soles and partially burned books #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 5m5 minutes ago
A metal pot near fire pit had blood drops and smears (this is all information from the agreed statement of facts) #Saretzky

Blood on metal pot and child's toy found in fire pit belonged to Hailey.
#Saretzky

DNA from bones and teeth found in fire pit had been destroyed by heat of fire #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 6s6 seconds ago
On notepad seized fr #Saretzky apartment:
Medicine fresh Hanne sleepers for the dogs
Chy
Terry
The hideous baby
**All had been crossed out

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 27s27 seconds ago
Seized from #Saretzky apartment: Books on serial killers & cannibalism

BBM

Oh God no!

I'm wondering if Chy on the list is Cheyenne? Did he mean to kill her too? Hideous Baby? Wow! Some very sick stuff going on in this guy's head.

Interesting how quick his family made LE aware of him. They must have seen things in him prior to this event and then the van description locked in for them.

MOO

Pleading not guilty is so silly for him. I know his lawyers advised him to blah blah blah. This guy is toast. I don't stand for the death penalty and am proud we Canadians don't support it. But honestly sometimes I get so rageful that I wish we had it. Derek makes me sick. Jmo.

I'm assuming he's going to plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

He is as bad as Douglas Garland. I at first thought it might have been a night of drinking gone wrong. This was planned..how awful. If Cheyenne had been there she would be dead too I think. JMO

[bbm]

I know this is an old post but I'm reading backwards. Three murders makes him a serial killer. I also have to wonder about what else he's done in his life.

Holy sheet!!
There was speculation about this early on yet I'm still shocked at the same time.

This guy is creepy! Please don't ever let him out into society because he will kill again.

I'm just glad he was caught before he turned into a serial killer because I honestly feel that's how things would have gone.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors shown photos of Henne Meketech's body. Very gruesome scene in the bedroom. She's lying in pool of blood. #Saretzky

Labonte says he & brother saw Hanne Meketech's door open, found her body in bedroom #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 3m3 minutes ago
Meketech's body was found in her home in the Crowsnest Pass community of Coleman. She had two little dogs. #Saretzky

Meghan Grant‏Verified account @CBCMeg 3m3 minutes ago
First witness up now in #Saretzky trial. Ray Labonte was a neighbour of Hanne Meketech, 69.

https://twitter.com/CBCMeg

Let's hope I did this right! Looks like we're done for today.

Bill Graveland
@BillGraveland

She noticed blood on the floor of the Meketech home. She checked for signs of life and found none. Final witness is done. Back tomorrow.
2:48 PM - 07 Jun 2017

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

Third witness in #Saretzky trial done. Crown says that's the evidence for today.

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

Hanne Meketech was stiff when emergency personnel arrived at the scene of her home. #Saretzky
2:47 PM - 07 Jun 2017

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts

EMT Amanda Taggart found Hanne Meketech in a pool of blood slumped against a wall. #Saretzky
2:46 PM - 07 Jun 2017

Bill Graveland
@BillGraveland

The final witness of the day at the #Saretzky murder trial is up. Paramedic Amanda Taggart was sent for a report of a cardiac arrest.
ReplayRetweetFavorite

https://twitter.com/BillGraveland

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

#Saretzky trial back up. EMT Amanda Taggart testifying.

Let's hope I did this right! Looks like we're done for today.

Bill Graveland
@BillGraveland

She noticed blood on the floor of the Meketech home. She checked for signs of life and found none. Final witness is done. Back tomorrow.

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

Third witness in #Saretzky trial done. Crown says that's the evidence for today.

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

Hanne Meketech was stiff when emergency personnel arrived at the scene of her home. #Saretzky
2:47 PM - 07 Jun 2017

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

EMT Amanda Taggart found Hanne Meketech in a pool of blood slumped against a wall. #Saretzky

Bill Graveland
@BillGraveland

The final witness of the day at the #Saretzky murder trial is up. Paramedic Amanda Taggart was sent for a report of a cardiac arrest.
ReplayRetweetFavorite

Kevin Martin
@KMartinCourts

#Saretzky trial back up. EMT Amanda Taggart testifying.

Yep thats great sorry I got called away. You just need a link to the tweets or the twitter account per TOS

Here they are for your tweets
https://twitter.com/BillGraveland
https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts

Books on cannibalism? Blood on a metal pot (associated with Hailey's bones and toy at firepit). I'm gonna be sick. I hate this guy. This is beyond horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420