Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right, I couldn't find the info on whe the report came in. I do know around 6:40 pm on July 11 it hit facebook. If it were my mom I would have posted immediately after calling LE, but I'm a bit of an over-reactor.

You might be right, I couldn't find the info on whe the report came in. I do know around 6:40 pm on July 11 it hit facebook. If it were my mom I would have posted immediately after calling LE, but I'm a bit of an over-reactor.
I found the report & linked to the story above :)

I'm with you jmyers...call us over-reactors...but I'd be FRANTIC....& I'd be driving everyone nuts on my friends list and getting them to spread the word too!

Just my opinion, but I think any talk of a voluntary disappearance is absurd because of the grandson birthday angle. She adored her grandson, as most do.

Sounds like hubby drew no attention her disappearance until missing the birthday party. I would have been phoning the police by 11 am (1 hour after meeting time at CDN tire, especially since phone was turned off), but that's just me.

I don't think that's what happened. I just feel like we always have to say it or cover it. I don't know why! I'm just trying to be careful.

Just my opinion, but I think any talk of a voluntary disappearance is absurd because of the grandson birthday angle. She adored her grandson, as most do.

Sounds like hubby drew no attention her disappearance until missing the birthday party. I would have been phoning the police by 11 am (1 hour after meeting time at CDN tire, especially since phone was turned off), but that's just me.

Agreed ..... and if she wanted a voluntary disappearance she would have done it during her planned 7 day hike in British Columbia ..... that way she could pack clothes , ID , money , and have a head start without arousing suspicion .

But even that would be hard to contemplate ..... if she wanted "out" it is much easier to move away and file for a separation or whatever

I am afraid whatever happened to her was not something she wanted nor expected.

For the second day in a row, Winnipeg police divers are scouring ponds in the city's northeast for any sign of Thelma Krull, who has been missing since July 11.

Divers waded into the waist-deep waters of ponds at Kilcona Park and in the Sun Valley Park area on Thursday, searching through the reeds and feeling for any evidence of the missing 57-year-old woman.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it&cmp=rss

Searching waist deep water??

I agree about it not being the voluntary disappearance angle. I know myself that there is NO way in he-double hockey sticks ...that I would miss a family b'day ...especially children or grandchildren.

From what I recall....there was a missing person report called in about 10:30? Someone correct me if I'm wrong....Whether it was hubby or daughter/son....I don't recall that ....But 10:30 sticks in my mind...
Plus her daughter had tried calling her about 9...no answer...and she *daughter* was concerned even then...with the no answer....

Edited to add link on 10:30 time reference:
http://globalnews.ca/news/2109518/search-stretches-into-day-4-for-thelma-krull-57/

"By 10:30 a.m. the family launched a missing person’s report and they’ve been searching for her ever since."

Hmmmm .... During a different report .... I think it was her husband being interviewed .... said he became concerned when she had not called him by 10:00 AM .... and when she did not show up at the afternoon birthday party , that is when they called police ....

I suppose we should allow that times like this , media reports can be misheard , misunderstood , or misquoted .

Then again , maybe both are true , the daughter may have called in an early missing persons report (check for accidents or hospitals) ... and later the husband called police in a more urgent manner when she missed the party.

- At 1:10 mm in interview with Robert and Lisa, Robert said he had been out earlier driving where he thought Thelma might be and their daughter was too.

- At 1:10 mm in interview with Robert and Lisa, Robert said he had been out earlier driving where he thought Thelma might be and their daughter was too.
I would have been out driving around too and speed dialing her phone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been posted previously....from CTV morning Live ...but this was from a couple days ago..maybe Monday/Tuesday...can't find the date on the video..

Thelma Krull Family - CTV Morning Live

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=660291&binId=1.1164782&playlistPageNum=1
Oh dear. Something didn't feel quite right about that. For now, I will not provide my arm-chair analysis but will keep my suspicions close to the vest.

For our veteran WSers, I have a question. How often (percentages) do people commit crimes they want to keep secret, then interview with MSM outlets, only to be caught later because of their behavior during the interview?

Well so, if anyone saw their vehicles on the area, that wouldn't be a red flag now would it!

Her walks took place in residential areas. What are the odds that she is being held against her will inside one of those homes?

The hubby not hiding from daughter (driving around with her before noon) is good for his case. You'd think it would be hard to face family members and feign concern if he had just committed murder. Also, hubby giving interviews to media likely means he hasn't retained a lawyer.

Gig Tu: Maybe... iMO unlikely.... There were whispers of LE tracking tire marks in the VGCC. Is that confirmed? If true, doesn't that rule out transient and/or Moment of opportunity assault/robbery gone bad.

I'd love to hear observances on the video from a veteran sleuther.

It bothers me that neither person spoke directly to her to tell her they will find her and to hold on. JMO

Well so, if anyone saw their vehicles on the area, that wouldn't be a red flag now would it!

Now we know Robert left the house in a vehicle after his wife, who was last seen walking down the street at 7:23 am.

The hubby not hiding from daughter (driving around with her before noon) is good for his case. You'd think it would be hard to face family members and feign concern if he had just committed murder. Also, hubby giving interviews to media likely means he hasn't retained a lawyer.

Robert said he drove around looking for his wife and so did his daughter so I they may have been in separate vehicles.

Bumping off post #286, Lisa said she called her mother at 9 am so Thelma's phone was still on then?

Robert said he drove around looking for his wife and so did his daughter so I they may have been in separate vehicles.

Bumping off post #286, Lisa said she called her mother at 9 am so Thelma's phone was still on then?
I think so because isn't that how they got the ping at VGCC?

It bothers me that neither person spoke directly to her to tell her they will find her and to hold on. JMO

I don't think that they wanted to fall apart emotionally, they need to stay level and keep focused, you start talking about missing and waiting for a person and the emotions go crazy,

I wonder if she had been being watched while she was on her early morning walks, someone mentioned back aways wondering if she could be in a house that would be on her walking route, so many what if's and could be's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine