Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victim ???? .... we have no victim (yet) , officially its just a missing person (so far)

On WS all missing persons and their families are considered victims until it's reported otherwise in the mainstream media.

Location where body was pulled:

map.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...r-near-waterfront-drive-in-winnipeg-1.3163499

Near the old Alexander docks. A favorite of Winnipeg killers.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Interesting that LE is searching there. Around a 7 minute drive North of where her glasses were found.

I don't know how to copy ( not true I can copy but can't seem to get it to paste) but there's a CBC article where it quotes the officer as stating items of interest....so there is more then one item ....if someone else can do it its CBC Manitoba July 20th "I'm not going to get into specifics of those," he said. "I'm just going to say items have been located."

I know the spokeman for WPS said he won't divulge what was found to the public but because her family is searching for her, I wonder if LE shared this information with the family privately. Who found these items of interest? I am dying to know what else was found. One of the reports I read yesterday said Thelma “may” be wearing hiking boots. I haven’t heard whether she was wearing jewelry, ie. a wedding ring. I'm guessing she didn’t take her house keys with her.

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/dive-tea...-in-missing-woman-thelma-krull-case-1.2481942

Members of the dive team searched a pond in Kilcona Park in relation to the search for Thelma Krull on Wednesday.
Police said they were not acting on any specific tips, and the dive team’s search was just part of the investigation.

It makes sense to check bodies of water. I feel like I read about someone that drowned in a swerp (water retention pond) a year or two ago as well. They are weedy and bodies can become entangled and not surface.

What I find particularly interesting is the Winnipeg police force essentially presenting themselves as inept. There are a number of quotes from their spokespeople saying they are 'baffled,' or 'grasping at straws.' Even with this pond search they are saying that they haven't received any tips but are searching it because that's what police do. They are purposely, in my opinion, presenting themselves as unable to figure out this disappearance and I think this is a calculated move.

I don't know who they are trying to trick, but they are trying to make someone feel like they pulled one over on the cops.
I realize that often the police don't have any leads or solid hypotheses, but they are usually pretty tightlipped in those cases.

Here is another article about the Kilcona Pond search.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...pands-to-include-kilcona-park-ponds-1.3163577

Kilcona Park is Winnipeg's largest off-leash dog park. I've attached the link to their website.

Don't dead bodies that are hidden in the Red River for example, float to the surface in a few days?

http://kilconaparkdogclub.ca/

Kilcona Park is Winnipeg's largest off-leash dog park. I've attached the link to their website.

Don't dead bodies that are hidden in the Red River for example, float to the surface in a few days?

That is a good question. Bodies usually do resurface, especially in warmer waters I believe. I know other posters have posted links to detailed info on resurfacing bodies in other cases, but i have never clicked on them because I don't want to read about decomposition and stuff like that.

If a body is weighted down or gets caught on something, it wouldn't resurface, though, at least not withing the accepted time frame. That is part of the reason for the Drag the Red initiatives that have been ongoing over the past few years.

IMO.

The Red River in Winnipeg is actually a poor and hard place to put a body ... much of the river shore is private yards , not really any streets to the river , all the bridges have busy traffic , cant stop a car and toss something out , and in summertime the river itself can have lots of boat traffic.

The bodies that do get tossed in are in the downtown , higher crime core area , often lowlife types eliminating each other.

Anyone in Thelma's area would not likely head toward a busy city river to get rid of something , drive a bit East and they could be out in rural country in a few minutes.

A body floats or resurfaces because of the gases that eventually build up in the abdominal and chest cavity from the decomposition process. Bacteria causes the gases. The build up of gases is also what causes a body to swell up and can be refereed to as bloated or bloating.

The warmer the water the faster the gases build, the cooler the water the slower.

I know the spokeman for WPS said he won't divulge what was found to the public but because her family is searching for her, I wonder if LE shared this information with the family privately. Who found these items of interest? I am dying to know what else was found. One of the reports I read yesterday said Thelma “may” be wearing hiking boots. I haven’t heard whether she was wearing jewelry, ie. a wedding ring. I'm guessing she didn’t take her house keys with her.

Many of the Winnipeg news sites have reader comments and one person said he had "inside information" that police have "lots more info" but they are keeping it close to their chests "for obvious reasons"

I dug a little deeper and it was a comment section for subscribed members only , all his previous comments in earlier months seemed credible , in other words it was not one of those crazies who post nonsense.

Hiking boots .... haaa .... when I first watched the CCTV footage of her early morning walk my first thought was ... that is a man with big honking work boots

The long stride was more like a man than a woman in the first part of the video . Around the 3 to 4 second mark you can see the big boots
But at the very last , when she is in front of the white car , it looks more like a woman's walk with shorter steps

Later reports said she was wearing hiking boots so that explains the large footwear thing , and I am sure family would have confirmed it was her in the video.

[video=youtube;SF39UJQYliw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF39UJQYliw[/video]

The Red River in Winnipeg is actually a poor and hard place to put a body ... much of the river shore is private yards , not really any streets to the river , all the bridges have busy traffic , cant stop a car and toss something out , and in summertime the river itself can have lots of boat traffic.

The bodies that do get tossed in are in the downtown , higher crime core area , often lowlife types eliminating each other.

Anyone in Thelma's area would not likely head toward a busy city river to get rid of something , drive a bit East and they could be out in rural country in a few minutes.

People who commit murders in the downtown area of Winnipeg toss the bodies in a garbage bin or the river because they don't have a vehicle imo. Alexander Docks is close to Main Street where alot of murders occur and the crime rate is very high. The body of the person found in the Red River today was likely murdered in the core area of Winnipeg and carried to the Alexander Docks because the killer doesn't have a car.

The person who was murdered was likely well acquainted with their killer and they probably live in the same area. The police will likely find credible witnesses so I don't believe this crime will be too difficult to solve.

WPS admit they are stumped and because there hasn’t been any new developments or promising leads in this case, I don’t think what was found, except for
Thelma's eyeglasses, is very significant. jmo

It makes sense to check bodies of water. I feel like I read about someone that drowned in a swerp (water retention pond) a year or two ago as well. They are weedy and bodies can become entangled and not surface.

What I find particularly interesting is the Winnipeg police force essentially presenting themselves as inept. There are a number of quotes from their spokespeople saying they are 'baffled,' or 'grasping at straws.' Even with this pond search they are saying that they haven't received any tips but are searching it because that's what police do. They are purposely, in my opinion, presenting themselves as unable to figure out this disappearance and I think this is a calculated move.

I don't know who they are trying to trick, but they are trying to make someone feel like they pulled one over on the cops.
I realize that often the police don't have any leads or solid hypotheses, but they are usually pretty tightlipped in those cases.

Here is another article about the Kilcona Pond search.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...pands-to-include-kilcona-park-ponds-1.3163577

The police definitely have more than they have divulged publicly so far. It did not make sense that the organized searches stopped for a few days so early on and then resumed a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine