Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Victim's family is off-limit folks. We do not assign blame to a victim's family or sleuth family members or post personal information about them.

:tyou:

Winnipeg Bus Drivers don’t require any computer skills. The Krull’s have a landline phone and Thelma was supposed to call her husband at their home when she arrived at Canadian Tire so
does Bob owns a cell phone? His wife does. Thelma took an accounting course and worked as an administrative assistant, so she has much more computer / technical knowledge and experience than Robert. Most people have a home computer and if Thelma and Robert have one, Thelma might have been the only one who used it which makes it easy for her to hide things from her husband. Even if Robert turned their computer on, he probably wouldn’t know how or where to look for clues. Information could also be hiding on the computer Thelma used for work. How thoroughly were Thelma’s phone records looked at? jmo

This link sends me to information far away from Manitoba Canada?
I'm following so many, I'm mixing up cases now. =/

I'm sorry for the confusion.

There was quite an uproar on social media because a local Winnipeg company was holding a grand opening and posted their advertisement on the Thelma Krull Missing page saying they were going to donate a portion of the proceeds of sales to the Krull family. When people asked about the percentage the company was holding back, there was no answer. And people were quite upset to the point that Lisa publicly stated the Krull family would decline the donation. Since then there have been many questions about why donations are being raised for the family to begin with... all of them have returned to work. So what is the money for? The bumper stickers and ribbons and whistles were all donated or a donation is asked from anyone requesting these items. So why does the Krull family need money from the public? What piece of the puzzle is being withheld? These are some of the questions people have been asking...

I wouldn't say a big uproar. It was like 5 people who are active on one FB page. And so silly. A family friend thought they were doing something to help. Not a well thought out plan but holy smokes over reaction from some crazies.

I'm a bit surprised that suicide has been taken off the table for so many posters here. Statistically, it's most likely. I know that there are a lot of people who have said that she doesn't seem like the sort of person to kill herself, but frankly, this forum is full of threads about people who killed themselves even though it surprised posters here (and those that knew the subject). I'm not saying that this was a suicide, or not, but the alternatives don't seem very likely here, unless I've missed some news release suggesting that a family member was involved. Suicide is sad, of course, but I do think that it's worse to be a victim of a homicide.

I'm a bit surprised that suicide has been taken off the table for so many posters here. Statistically, it's most likely. I know that there are a lot of people who have said that she doesn't seem like the sort of person to kill herself, but frankly, this forum is full of threads about people who killed themselves even though it surprised posters here (and those that knew the subject). I'm not saying that this was a suicide, or not, but the alternatives don't seem very likely here, unless I've missed some news release suggesting that a family member was involved. Suicide is sad, of course, but I do think that it's worse to be a victim of a homicide.

I would be more likely to think suicide if it weren't for the glasses.

I would be more likely to think suicide if it weren't for the glasses.

Agreed -- but if someone wants to kill herself, she wouldn't need glasses.

I'm not sold on this or any other theory, but suicide is usually the most likely, and some of the alternatives (such as abduction/murder by a stranger) don't seem that plausible. So I have an open mind.

If it was someone who knew her, I would think they wouldnt leave the glasses behind.....just a thought. Could it be possible an animal, or unknowing persons could have moved the glasses?.....

I haven't read anything on there that is cyber bullying. Just people discussing the case. Some of it has some personal details but nothing more than what people discuss in the office etc.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Most of the pictures and comments were removed

Apparently someone even went so far as modifying her pictures in case she was in disguise , different hair color , stuff like that

Most of the pictures and comments were removed

Apparently someone even went so far as modifying her pictures in case she was in disguise , different hair color , stuff like that

<modsnip> I didn't see it as cyberbullying but just in really bad taste. The mods just kept saying "we ask that the family and friends do not read here".

As for the PP suicide theory I just don't really buy it. I think if a middle age mother who obviously loves her children is going to take her life she will wait until her husband is out of the house and take some pills or something. Not go way out in the bush where her loved ones will never find her.

I rule out the river as a suicide place. All the bridges in the city on a hot Saturday summer morning would be super busy. You could never jump without being noticed. The park that was closest to Thelma on a river bank you could just walk into the river. I can't see someone saying they are going to commit suicide by walking into the river. Just seems - well - odd. An unlikely with all the boat traffic going by and condos/apartments on the river with people on their balconeys.

As for committing suicide and not finding the body as it's in bush? This is Winnipeg. It's flat land. Sure there are a few areas with some trees around Thelma but this isn't exactly forested land. I grew up near where she went missing and I can't imagine a body not being found.

Sorry I just don't buy the fact that she walked away from the house and committed suicide.

<modsnip> I didn't see it as cyberbullying but just in really bad taste. The mods just kept saying "we ask that the family and friends do not read here".

As for the PP suicide theory I just don't really buy it. I think if a middle age mother who obviously loves her children is going to take her life she will wait until her husband is out of the house and take some pills or something. Not go way out in the bush where her loved ones will never find her.

I rule out the river as a suicide place. All the bridges in the city on a hot Saturday summer morning would be super busy. You could never jump without being noticed. The park that was closest to Thelma on a river bank you could just walk into the river. I can't see someone saying they are going to commit suicide by walking into the river. Just seems - well - odd. An unlikely with all the boat traffic going by and condos/apartments on the river with people on their balconeys.

As for committing suicide and not finding the body as it's in bush? This is Winnipeg. It's flat land. Sure there are a few areas with some trees around Thelma but this isn't exactly forested land. I grew up near where she went missing and I can't imagine a body not being found.

Sorry I just don't buy the fact that she walked away from the house and committed suicide.

When I mentioned driving to the end of a road this is the case I was thinking about. The woman was 37-year-old wife and stay-at-home mom to two boys, 2 and 6. Many people said there was no way she left willingly, people said she must have gotten lost or been abducted, she loved her husband and boys, was very happy, maybe got lost because she had a headache, etc.

I think she'd been missing two weeks when they found her body.

Jennifer Huston: Police say Dundee woman died of suicide by asphyxiation

Why not disappear into the woods and not burden anyone in your family with the terrible job of being the one to discover your body? Or why not go somewhere you hope no one will ever find you because maybe disappearance is less shameful and painful for everyone involved than suicide is? Both points-of-view make sense to me.

Walking into the river I don't really see unless it were at night (which it wasn't) and she'd had been drinking or taking drugs (no and no, imo).

Did you see how close to civilization Gary Russo was found? About a mile from his home in NYC.

beach.jpg

It appears that Jennifer Huston was found relatively quickly. Not sure if you can compare the terrain in NYC with Winnipeg as I'm not familiar with it. All I'm saying is living in that area for 40 years I can't see how a body within walking distance of the Krull residence wouldn't be found in 6 weeks. It's mainly flat open prairie with houses on it. Just my opinion.

I brought up Jennifer because the same things people say about Thelma not killing herself are what people said about Jennifer at the time. We never know what's really going on in someone's head, especially those of us on the outside who are only hearing what her family and friends are sharing.

Thelma was training for a big hike. I wonder how far from Winnipeg she could have gotten before she was noticed missing?

Bluesneakers my only point is that after living in that area for 40 years its unfathomable to me that she could commit suicide within walking distance of her home and not have the body found. I know the area very well. But that's just my opinion. I have no idea about the state of her mind. I'm just referring more to the terrain and landscape of NE Winnipeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966