Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a statement made by the wife of Jeffrey Boucher, a jogger who went missing as discussed above and who's body was eventually found in Lake Ontario. This interview was given about 3 weeks after he disappeared:

"You have to know who we’re talking about here and I mean my husband was so level-headed....His answer to things was, ‘You know, if you don’t feel so good, why don’t you take a run and you’ll feel better?’ We never fought, we never did anything like that because he was so level-headed and positive.”

She doesn't make one statement about him in the present tense.

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/4351547-missing-whitby-jogger-s-wife-doesn-t-believe-jeffrey-boucher-committed-suicide/

BTW, I'm not proclaiming someone is innocent, I just think there needs to be stronger evidence of guilt than dissecting someone's words in that kind of overwhelming situation.

I agree. I also think that given the circumstances of Thelma being missing and the evidence the police have they may have already informed the family that it is not looking good. Personally, I think that certain family members may understand that the chances of Thelma being alive are slim and so they speak in past tense. It does not mean that person who speaks that way killed her. As for the family who speaks of her in present tense they may be keeping a more positive perspective or are in denial. Everyone involved is walking on eggshells.

The mosquitoes are out of control in Winnipeg this year. I’ve never seen them this bad. City workers sprayed every area of the City, but due to all the rain we’ve had, I couldn’t go outside tonight.

Here is a summary of Jeffrey Boucher’s case, Whitby, Ontario.

Jeffrey was a 52-year-old high school teacher who taught at the same school for twenty some years. He was also a gifted athlete who loved to ski, cycle, and travel abroad with his family. Jeff and his wife, who is also a teacher, had been happily married for over twenty years and they had 2 teenage daughters. The eldest daughter was attending university somewhere else and was not living at home when her father disappeared, although he spoke with her on the phone the day before.

Jeff and his youngest daughter taught ski lessons at a resort on the weekends. Jeffrey was planning to take a group of students on a ski trip and he left the money he collected from them in a file cabinet in his classroom. When the drawer to the filing cabinet jammed, Jeffrey contacted the janitor, who came and opened it when Jeff was out of the classroom. For safe keeping, the janitor took the money to the Office. This incident happened on Friday, Jan 10th. The principal spoke to Jeffrey before he left for the weekend and told him she wanted to meet with him and a union official next week to discuss the school’s protocol for keeping money collected from students for extracurricular activities. She told him she would notify him by email when the day and time of the meeting was set and “not to worry”. Early Saturday morning, Jeff and his daughter left home for the ski hill and spent the evening with his parents who owned a villa nearby. In the evening, Jeffrey prepared exams for his students on his school’s computer and on Sunday, after a full weekend of skiing, he and his daughter returned home in time for supper. After dinner, Jeff and his wife looked at houses they were interested in buying on his wife’s computer and Jeff asked her to email them to him. Jeffrey had the computer he used at school and over the weekend in his house. After he disappeared, an email the principal sent to Jeffrey on the weekend about the upcoming meeting was found unopened on his computer. After looking at houses with his wife, Jeffrey told his wife and daughter that he was going to go for a jog which he normally did not do after a weekend of skiing. When he didn’t return home by 10 pm, his daughter went to look for him in the van, and found him running up their street. I don’t think he told them where he went. Every evening, Jeff and his wife sat in the hot tub together before going to bed, but on this particular night, because Jeffrey was gone so long, his wife went to bed. When Jeffrey joined her, he told her it was a beautiful evening and after his wife told him she needed her sleep, they went to sleep. As per usual, Jeffrey got up at 6 am and went for a run while his wife stayed sleeping in their bed, but this time, he didn’t return. He had lain out the clothes and shoes he planned to wear to school and his breakfast. At 8 am, his wife called LE because Jeffrey had never missed a day of work.

Underwater robots searched Lake Ontario shortly after he went missing but they didn’t find him. On January 20th, police admitted they were “stumped”, adding that “the missing teacher appears to have vanished”. On March 14, a woman walking near Heydenshore Pavilion, along the shore of Lake Ontario, found a shoe and contacted police. Durham Regional Police believed the shoe could have belonged to Boucher.

A second shoe, also believed to belong to Boucher, was found at around 11 a.m. Saturday on the shoreline near the Heydenshore Pavilion. On Saturday, March 28, 2014, a passerby discovered a body on the shoreline of Lake Ontario while walking near Thickson Road South and Crystal Beach Boulevard at around 2:20 p.m. Police said they believe the body is that of 52-year-old Boucher. According to Jeffrey’s wife, he was a man who avoided confrontations.

I agree. I also think that given the circumstances of Thelma being missing and the evidence the police have they may have already informed the family that it is not looking good. Personally, I think that certain family members may understand that the chances of Thelma being alive are slim and so they speak in past tense. It does not mean that person who speaks that way killed her. As for the family who speaks of her in present tense they may be keeping a more positive perspective or are in denial. Everyone involved is walking on eggshells.

My initial reaction to everything is the "worst case scenario" so if a family member of mine went missing, my initial response would be the worst thing that could possibly happen and I would assume the worst, i.e., death of that person. I, myself, would probably start speaking of the missing person in the past tense just because I am assuming they are gone. It wouldn't mean that I had anything to do with it, but my brain would just automatically send me there.

I understand in certain circumstances that to speak of someone in the past tense right out of the gate is worrisome however, in a lot of cases I don't think it merits as much attention as we tend to give it sometimes.

MOO

My initial reaction to everything is the "worst case scenario" so if a family member of mine went missing, my initial response would be the worst thing that could possibly happen and I would assume the worst, i.e., death of that person. I, myself, would probably start speaking of the missing person in the past tense just because I am assuming they are gone. It wouldn't mean that I had anything to do with it, but my brain would just automatically send me there.

I understand in certain circumstances that to speak of someone in the past tense right out of the gate is worrisome however, in a lot of cases I don't think it merits as much attention as we tend to give it sometimes.

MOO

Ditto

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...-to-identify-new-possible-witnesses-1.3191374

New article. Police looking for a lady who had been walking her dog in area and people in an SUV.
"A newer model, dark-coloured Dodge Caravan or Volkswagen Routan was seen near Civic Park in the Valley Gardens area the morning Krull went missing. Police believe Krull was in the area and are hoping to speak with the occupants of the vehicle."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...-to-identify-new-possible-witnesses-1.3191374

New article. Police looking for a lady who had been walking her dog in area and people in an SUV.
"A newer model, dark-coloured Dodge Caravan or Volkswagen Routan was seen near Civic Park in the Valley Gardens area the morning Krull went missing. Police believe Krull was in the area and are hoping to speak with the occupants of the vehicle."
I have a feeling these people are being seeked out as witnesses as opposed to being suspects. Unless there was a verbal altercation similar to a road rage incident between Thelma and random people, but I just don't think so. JMO.

I wonder if the van was a rental.

Have you looked at all the pictures of Thelma that are on her facebook page? She looks tall in some. How tall is Thelma? When was the picture taken of her with blonde hair, brown bangs, makeup, and matching jewellry taken? She isn't smiling but she looks great. We don't know when her birthday or anniversary is - we only know when her grandson's birthday is.

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thelma-Krull-Missing/808511069245537

Have you looked at all the pictures of Thelma that are on her facebook page? She looks tall in some. How tall is Thelma? When was the picture taken of her with blonde hair, brown bangs, makeup, and matching jewellry taken? She isn't smiling but she looks great. We don't know when her birthday or anniversary is - we only know when her grandson's birthday is.

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thelma-Krull-Missing/808511069245537
http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/family-continues-search-for-missing-winnipeg-woman-1.2465342

Krull is described as a white woman, five feet four inches tall. She has short dyed blonde hair with a purple streak, and wears glasses.

The weekend before last, the temperature in Winnipeg skyrocketed and remained in the low-to-mid thirties until Sunday morning. This week proved to be the hottest days in Winnipeg so far this summer. This time of year, a high of 25 degrees C (77 degrees F) is more common.

Last week there were violent thunderstorms during the day and night and plenty of rain and lightning. The power went off on Thursday in some parts of the City at noon and came back on at 3:45 pm.

Last Sunday evening, when the temperature was in the low twenties, a public search was conducted and a post on Thelma’s FB page said “come to the Tim's on Regent Avenue, (by Wal-Mart) at 6 pm and to please attend if you can.”

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/family-continues-search-for-missing-winnipeg-woman-1.2465342

Krull is described as a white woman, five feet four inches tall. She has short dyed blonde hair with a purple streak, and wears glasses.

Yes, I see Thelma’s height was included on her poster but her eye color wasn’t. Thelma’s face looks very different on her missing poster. I wonder if she had comestic surgery done to her face? Maybe her face looks different because it’s a close-up. Her eyes look much bigger and her bangs are actually brown not purple.

Thelma is wearing purple bangs in her blonde hair in a pic that was posted on her FB missing page on July 20th and you can see the difference. She is opening presents in a restaurant in the Aug 6th pic.

Her birthday is March 9 and wedding anniversary is June 28. family tree.jpg (That is a screen shot of a portion of a family tree found online).

I believe that's reporter error based on rumour - that report was done July 11, police did not release the actual surveillance video with location until July 15.

Yes, I see Thelma’s height was included on her poster but her eye color wasn’t. Thelma’s face looks very different on her missing poster. I wonder if she had comestic surgery done to her face? Maybe her face looks different because it’s a close-up. Her eyes look much bigger and her bangs are actually brown not purple.

Thelma is wearing purple bangs in her blonde hair in a pic that was posted on her FB missing page on July 20th and you can see the difference. She is opening presents in a restaurant in the Aug 6th pic.

I think she's just lost weight and it really shows in her face. If you look at her FB profile from January 2013 it's really obvious.

Must be a harmless weirdo , or someone testing reactions of people who find money. The police report does not exactly give assurance to women using those walking paths. That is weird too.

Maybe they just said they were done looking so he'd relax, but they are really checking this guy out and keeping an eye in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler