Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people!

Hamilton Homicide will be holding a press conference shortly. This is from CP 24 on Twitter. BUT, the tweet didn't say what/who the subject matter is!!

I'll keep following on Twitter.

Anyone have a link to live streaming?

Did the poi's have an accent of any kind, did they leave a telephone message,could they have driven to an area where people might not read English language news, like somewhere in Quebec?

From Twitter:

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 12m

#BREAKING: Watch CP24 LIVE at 11:30: Hamilton Police Homicide to update search for Timothy BOSMA. They say there are 'significant updates'

From Twitter:

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 12m

#BREAKING: Watch CP24 LIVE at 11:30: Hamilton Police Homicide to update search for Timothy BOSMA. They say there are 'significant updates'

Significant updates without having actually found Tim...hmm. I wonder if they've heard from the perps? Maybe found some of his belongings? Found the truck? It's going to be a long hour...

Just after I commented how there was nothing, here we are waiting for a presser. They were slowish to get the word out, now there's 3 pressers in 3 days. Hope that's good news.

(sorry if already posted, just something til the presser)
Meantime, buyers of a car are threatened by thugs with gun..
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?id=9091293
" The woman told police she went on Craigslist to buy a car for her son, but when she went to check it out Sunday, something went terribly wrong. Now she's warning others to be cautious.

"I could have lost my son, my best friend and my own life today," Pauline Barker said.

Barker says she fears for her safety after she answered an ad posted on Craigslist selling a 2006 Ford Mustang GT for $4,500.

She thought it would be a great birthday gift for her son.

"I was doing something special for him and wanted to be able to do that, because he is a great kid," she said.

Barker says she, her son and a friend agreed to meet the car owner at a residential area in Missouri City after several telephone conversations with the alleged seller.

"Immediately, the guns were pulled out of their pockets," Barker said.

Barker now believes the Craigslist ad was bogus and she was set up to be robbed by two men holding 9mm handguns".

Is anyone on the Joey Coleman site? Do you hear sound yet? Video is streaming right now but not sound ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teemariee