Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job, LE, they are ON it.

What has that tattoo?

also - when asked what make the toronto guy suspicious of the men, LE refused to comment on that at this time...

i wonder what it was?!

So this leads me to a few questions:

1. Has Tim's cell phone been fingerprinted? Anyone who's been in trouble with the law would have finger prints and if these guys touched it to throw it away, it'd be on there I'd think?

2. Why wouldn't/couldn't the police set up a trap to lure, by doing the same, posting an ad selling this truck at some location? (not sure if that's legal)

3. The Guelph story a few pages back from a lady on facebook, I wonder if they looked into that, it's between Toronto and Ancaster

4. Did anyone take note if the bogus cell phone from the perps that's off, wouldn't it be traceable with GPS?

5. Brantford area is raising questions about the indian reserve I'd think?

6. Does anyone know how long the drive is from Tim's residence to downtown Brantford? If he left his home after 9:20pm and the truck was spotted downtown Brantford at 10:10pm is that enough time? Can any locals weigh in?

It's just beyond belief that they would go this far, just to get hold of a truck. I wonder if they intended to force Tim out at some point and drive off, but he fought back - hence the time until the phone was turned off?

That's just a meme/joke - google Steve and you will see loads of different jokes.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/-steve

Okay, thanks, I was wondering that.

Could the POI's name be Steve, making a joke about the joke?

Steve is an image macro series featuring a kid with a sideways fitted cap standing in a hallway. The overlaid text generally centers around unethical behavior regarding drugs, partying, and other hedonistic behaviors.
Origin

The original image came from the cover of the album “Ma Gangsta”[1] by the rap group Beantown Mafia.[2] The first known image macros were posted in a compilation to Reddit[3] in a thread that reached the front page on January 21st, 2011

also - when asked what make the toronto guy suspicious of the men, LE refused to comment on that at this time...

i wonder what it was?!

I think one thing is when the man asked them how they got there (to the industrial area he and his truck were located in) they said they walked, even though there are no residences in the area.

"Ambition." What a joke. Where's his tattoo that says "COWARD"?

Hopefully the video surveillance will turn up something solid. Two people now have seen these guys up close - it's just a matter of time before they get caught. Careless, stupid criminals get caught.

I think the biggest question mark that needs to be answered is how those two got to Tim's house. They didn't walk from Toronto to that rural area of Ancaster....

Bosma's cellphone found in Brantford; police need surveillance footage from businesses. Call police tip line at 905-546-2100. #timothybosma

No. The afternoon of the day before. You can watch the clip again on Joey Coleman's site

So this leads me to a few questions:

1. Has Tim's cell phone been fingerprinted? Anyone who's been in trouble with the law would have finger prints and if these guys touched it to throw it away, it'd be on there I'd think?

2. Why wouldn't/couldn't the police set up a trap to lure, by doing the same, posting an ad selling this truck at some location? (not sure if that's legal)

3. The Guelph story a few pages back from a lady on facebook, I wonder if they looked into that, it's between Toronto and Ancaster

4. Did anyone take note if the bogus cell phone from the perps that's off, wouldn't it be traceable with GPS?

5. Brantford area is raising questions about the indian reserve I'd think?

6. Does anyone know how long the drive is from Tim's residence to downtown Brantford? If he left his home after 9:20pm and the truck was spotted downtown Brantford at 10:10pm is that enough time? Can any locals weigh in?

According to Google Maps, approx. 21 minutes - so that's more than enough time.

Missing Person Timothy Bosma: Follow Up

The investigation has had some developments. Our Police Service is requesting the assistance of the Public.

First late yesterday afternoon, Mr. Bosma’s cell phone was recovered in an industrial area in west Brantford. Last night Police conducted a ground search of a very large area, nothing further of Mr. Bosma’s was found. Second Police have received information that Mr. Bosma’s vehicle was seen at approximately 10:10 pm in the downtown area of the city of Brantford. Brantford Police have been advised and are assisting with the investigation. Police do not know the route that Mr. Bosma’s truck went through the city of Brantford. As video evidence is important in any investigation Police are requesting the following from the businesses in Brantford. Police are asking Businesses and Individuals in the city of Brantford who have video surveillance to check for footage on Monday May 6th 2013 between the hours of 9:30 pm and 10:30 pm for any type of activity. This would have been a time when most businesses were closed.

Yesterday Police received the results of a Production Order for the cellular telephone of the man that contacted Mr. Bosma. From the cellular records and interviews Police have found that these two individuals test drove a similar vehicle in Toronto on Sunday May 5th in the middle of the day. The owner of this vehicle was not harmed. He was able to provide a description of the two males. This description of the two males matched the description provided by Mrs. Bosma. As well the vehicle owner from Toronto was able to add a description of the first male.

1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes. The male had several tattoos on his arms. On one of his wrists where a person wears a watch was the word, “Ambition.” There was a box tattooed, framing the outside of the word. Police have researched this tattoo which is not uncommon but the location of it is unique. This male has not been identified as yet.
2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt with hood up over his head.
3) These males were last seen in Mr. Bosma’s vehicle described as a 2007 Dodge Ram pick up black in colour, Ontario licence plate 726 7ZW.

Due to the over whelming response from the Public, Police have set up a Tip Line. Police are asking anyone with information regarding Mr. Bosma’s location are asked to contact the tip line at 905 546-2100 or to call Crime Stoppers.

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/timbosmaupdate.htm

He stated that the man found that they did not seem to be the type to need a truck that is primarily used for construction and they walked to his business.

According to Google Maps, approx. 21 minutes - so that's more than enough time.

21 mins, so now the question is what did they do for the other 30 mins?
920pm-1010pm is 50 mins, there's 30 mins of unaccounted time in there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz