Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope LE is interviewing artists at the tattoo parlors in Brantford. No doubt they are honing in on these creeps now. Be on the lookout peeps.

I think one thing is when the man asked them how they got there (to the industrial area he and his truck were located in) they said they walked, even though there are no residences in the area.
yes - but he still went for a test drive. I think more happened. the LE said that the Toronto man was "large" and would have held his own in a fight with the two suspects.

Hope LE is interviewing artists at the tattoo parlors in Brantford. No doubt they are honing in on these creeps now. Be on the lookout peeps.

And in Etobicoke/Toronto since most of the calls from the cell phone originated in and around there.

LE said when asked what type of work Tim did for a living, "self employed" and when further prompted, they said "self employed Construction business"
I wonder if Tim has an industrial unit where he houses tools, etc. His house pic doesn't show a garage.
Maybe that is where they were going in West Brantford to an industrial unit where Tim had tools?

LE said when asked what type of work Tim did for a living, "self employed" and when further prompted, they said "self employed Construction business"
I wonder if Tim has an industrial unit where he houses tools, etc. His house pic doesn't show a garage.
Maybe that is where they were going in West Brantford to an industrial unit where Tim had tools?

Very good point.

21 mins, so now the question is what did they do for the other 30 mins?
920pm-1010pm is 50 mins, there's 30 mins of unaccounted time in there now.

Yes, that's the question. Given that TB's phone was turned off around 10PM, I think that is when they left him someplace. I wonder if the two met up with someone else at that point (perhaps the same person who may have dropped them off at TB's house) who knew enough to pull the battery from the phone.

His house has two garage doors on the side.

If he used his truck for work, I wonder why he was selling it. IIRC the Kijiji ad said he had used it to tow a trailer (like for camping) which was also for sale.

More info here:

On Thursday afternoon, police found Bosma’s cellphone in an industrial complex in west Brantford – the direction he was last believed to have been heading with the two men.

No other items were recovered, but police said they were able to track the cellphone they believed the suspects used to contact Bosma.

That is how investigators were able to speak with the man in Etobicoke, who told police he thought it was suspicious that the men who arrived at his business to look at his truck were on foot. He was returned to his business after the test drive.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...y_hold_out_hope_for_hamilton_mans_return.html

Bosma’s own cellphone was turned off shortly after his disappearance and the phone believed to be used by the two men was only active for three months – its signal bouncing off cell towers in Etobicoke – before it was also disconnected, Kavanagh said
Hamilton police have dedicated 150 officers to a ground and air search for Bosma, utilizing K-9 units and reassigning officers to the homicide unit, Supt. Dan Kinsella told media.

“We will continue to commit any and all resources,” he said.

Since Tim is a known kijiji poster, I searched renovations, construction, Tim, Bosma, etc in Kijiji... there are a ton of ads for Tims fences and decks, from the same poster, with a phone number. I wonder if this is Tim?

Here are a couple maps of the routes between TB's house and downtown Brantford. As canadiangirl said, it's about 21 minutes, and that's whether they took the 403 or not.

2ym6afs.jpg

hrdd1h.jpg

They have the perps phone number too. They can check the pings from that phone to find out where they were.

Since Tim is a known kijiji poster, I searched renovations, construction, Tim, Bosma, etc in Kijiji... there are a ton of ads for Tims fences and decks, from the same poster, with a phone number. I wonder if this is Tim?

Can you link one by chance please?

They have the perps phone number too. They can check the pings from that phone to find out where they were.

Yes, until they deactivated it.

I don't like that.

They had the disposable phone for 3 months, used it, and then deactivated around the same time as the abduction.

Those are going to be all over video surveillance in Brantford, I am sure. It's only a matter of time.

Where is Tim?

Here are a couple maps of the routes between TB's house and downtown Brantford. As canadiangirl said, it's about 21 minutes, and that's whether they took the 403 or not.
Thanks jash.
I wonder where the "west" Brantford industrial area would be on this map, west but where? It looks like there is some type of "green belt" running through the city towards the west?

I wonder if it's possible that the "test drivers" purposely left Tim's phone on knowing that it would be traced, drove in the opposite direction to where they actually wanted to go (i.e. Brantford), turned it off and then turned around and drove to Etobicoke, Toronto, or somewhere east, all in hopes to throw LE off.
I would guess that this isn't their first involvement in crime. Who buys a cell phone under a bogus name and then disconnects it after 3 months? It is still so strange to me that they would hurt him (possibly) instead of just kicking him out and stealing the truck. Unless that was part of the plan all along.

As for motive, I am just thinking that the order was in for the 3500 Ram Truck, and they had to get it, one way or another, and they must not have had the capabilities to simply steal it.

The alternative, is that there was intention to abduct for the purposes of ransom $.

If Tim resisted or was an inconvenience to a car theft, it does not look good.

I have to hold onto hope that a man was not killed in what is looking like a modern-day, very bold, hijack. WTH? :furious:

His house has two garage doors on the side.

If he used his truck for work, I wonder why he was selling it. IIRC the Kijiji ad said he had used it to tow a trailer (like for camping) which was also for sale.

His ad also said he was selling the truck because he was selling the trailer and didn't need it for towing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE