Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack/drug dealers here switch phones all the time. It makes them harder to pin down. No doubt that they have priors. You just don't start with a crime as horrific as this one.

Crack/drug dealers here switch phones all the time. It makes them harder to pin down. No doubt that they have priors. You just don't start with a crime as horrific as this one.

If they have priors then police need to fingerprint that found cell phone!! ugh

Just tooling around on Google Maps to look for industrial areas in Brantford. There's an industrial area on/around Mohawk Street, with some operating businesses and some vacant/falling apart. There are private residences in the area also though.

http://goo.gl/maps/48TFw

Curious, police have appealed that Brantford businesses check their video footage.
Why not canvasses the downtown core and request they do so?
If the police dont have the resources at the moment, there are tons of people in the area wanting to help out. I think that would be my main focus at the moment.

They have three months of call logs from the perps phone. My friend had his phone stolen. Found it in around an hour by calling the numbers the thieves called.

Curious, police have appealed that Brantford businesses check their video footage.
Why not canvasses the downtown core and request they do so?
If the police dont have the resources at the moment, there are tons of people in the area wanting to help out. I think that would be my main focus at the moment.

I thought the same thing too. Are they waiting for businesses to call them? IMO LE should be banging on each and every door in that area, asking to view any security video's... Maybe they are stretched for resources... I am sure there are lot's of civilians who would be willing to do it! I would it I was in the area.

They have three months of call logs from the perps phone. My friend had his phone stolen. Found it in around an hour by calling the numbers the thieves called.

I am sure LE are or have been in contact with every number dialed from that phone. 100% I work in the wireless industry and there is TONS of information available to LE with a search warrant (production record)
Word for word texts, calls in and out, voice mail messages left, pages visited through browser, social media posts, etc.

Forgive me for even thinking it but I don't like the proximity of the Grand River to downtown and west Brantford. I'm not sure what the water level and speed is like now but here's an idea of what it looks like there.

2iltlg.jpg

Earlier this year, a man in Hamilton was murdered and police believe his body was dumped in the Grand River. He has not yet been found.

Forgive me for even thinking it but I don't like the proximity of the Grand River to downtown and west Brantford. I'm not sure what the water level and speed is like now but here's an idea of what it looks like there.

2iltlg.jpg

Earlier this year, a man in Hamilton was murdered and police believe his body was dumped in the Grand River. He has not yet been found.

BBM
It's okay - I was thinking it, too :facepalm:

Since the same thing has happened to the man in Toronto, and then now to Tim, does anyone think gang initiation?
I mean if they just wanted to steal the truck they could've done that having the address where it was located. Why the man too?

I was just reading on the Facebook page that there are reports of SWAT presence on Oak Park Road, that's in the gray industrial area I posted about above. I can't confirm this with any MSM.

Someone else reported police were checking the Paris dump. Again, no MSM to back this up, but I'll keep looking.

I was just reading on the Facebook page that there are reports of SWAT presence on Oak Park Road, that's in the gray industrial area I posted about above. I can't confirm this with any MSM.

Someone else reported police were checking the Paris dump. Again, no MSM to back this up, but I'll keep looking.

I was just about to post a link in response to your other post about the industrial park maps. I found this article which states police presence on Fen Ridge Crt (which also borders the business park on the map you provided). At the bottom of the article is a map which points out TB's home, the place his cell phone was found, and the place the truck was last spotted in Brantford:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2558160-update-police-find-tim-bosma-cell-phone/

Can we post facebook things?

<name snip>
We have video surveillance (Oak Park / Powerline Road area...dead end road)...cannot get thru on the phone number provided. The cops are doing a ground search in the area now. It would be nice to offer our surveillance footage...just wish we could get thru the telephone number!!!!

<name snip>
Just saw a truck matching the description in Kitchener. Young bearded male driving and male in passenger seat. Orange lights over the top of the windshield, identical markings on the side of the truck, and matching foot plate. Called 911. Kitchener, keep your eyes peeled!!!

I was just about to post a link in response to your other post about the industrial park maps. I found this article which states police presence on Fen Ridge Crt (which also borders the business park on the map you provided). At the bottom of the article is a map which points out TB's home, the place his cell phone was found, and the place the truck was last spotted in Brantford:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2558160-update-police-find-tim-bosma-cell-phone/

Very helpful, thank you :)

I get the feeling there will be a fairly big break soon.

Can we post facebook things?

Sheri Presswood
We have video surveillance (Oak Park / Powerline Road area...dead end road)...cannot get thru on the phone number provided. The cops are doing a ground search in the area now. It would be nice to offer our surveillance footage...just wish we could get thru the telephone number!!!!

As far as I know, we can paraphrase/summarize postings from Facebook, but no copy/pasting and no names.

<snip>
Just saw a truck matching the description in Kitchener. Young bearded male driving and male in passenger seat. Orange lights over the top of the windshield, identical markings on the side of the truck, and matching foot plate. Called 911. Kitchener, keep your eyes peeled!!!

I'm in Kitchener. Will keep my eyes open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn