Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to know about the tattoos on the victim's knuckles. They don't really "jive" with his clean cut appearance, kwim?

Agreed! The police said it's not a factor but do they know his past is the question?

Just a theory of mine, what about this angle?

these two guys (the suspects) are told by a gang member or leader, a guy who owes us money (or whatever) is selling his truck and trailer, he owes us money, we will pay you to kidnap him... Look the add up on kijiji for a Ram 3500... the suspects do this, go see the guy in Toronto, realize it's not the guy they are supposed to kidnap,so on to the next, which is Tim...

Possible?

I'd say possible. Or maybe the initiation into the gang was they had to steal this specific type of truck and get it no matter what. So the first dude was too big, they bailed and moved onto someone they could overtake to get their initiation into this gang?

Farfetched?

Agreed! The police said it's not a factor but do they know his past is the question?

The LE said something like "they have found nothing in either Sharlene or Tim's life that would lead them to believe this is happening because of something they did"
I should get the right wording, but basically thats what was said... however at this point they are only going by what Sharlene knows... Sometimes wives have no idea what their men are up to once they leave the house, sad but true...

Either way, Tim deserves to be home.

Look at this someone posted on facebook
I just saw on Facebook's other site that Police have recovered his Truck in Paris - Not sure if it is true or not.....I hope that he is found safe!

Thanks CG!
The FB groups are all messed up for me, seeing new info, then old posts then newer posts down the page... I am trying to find the post that said this, on the non- official page, but haven't seen it as yet...

The Facebook page is getting totally out of hand. Too many people are posting hearsay and rumours. I feel really sorry for Tim's friends and family who are trying to administrate the page. I wish people would think before they type :banghead:

the link won't work, search HELP FIND TIM BOSMA!
thats' what the group is called.

The Facebook page is getting totally out of hand. Too many people are posting hearsay and rumours. I feel really sorry for Tim's friends and family who are trying to administrate the page. I wish people would think before they type :banghead:

I agree. I don't post, I read the posts and try to find out whats true and not. I feel the admin's pain though, people are slandering on there too... Sad.

This video gives a bit more info:

-The man from Etobicoke was driving the vehicle during the test drive, just like Tim. (question - why was the seller driving the vehicle for a test drive?)

-The man from Etobicoke was not sure which arm the tattoo was on the left or the right?

-Tattoo is NOT uncommon. The box around it, and the location as for a watch face, is.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/opp-sea...be-connected-to-bosma-disappearance-1.1275797

[Snipped] This seems to have been removed from the FB page, so I'm removing my comment as well.

no, the one that says (Official Page) in the title and it's an event is the official one... The one that I said is called HELP FIND TIM BOSMA! is a group, not an event...
There are two.

no, the one that says (Official Page) in the title and it's an event is the official one... The one that I said is called HELP FIND TIM BOSMA! is a group, not an event...
There are two.
Sorry I misread, found it!

That's the only thing that makes sense to me. It seems mad to think that people would plan to murder someone just to take a second hand car.

Surely if the plan was to steal the car, then they could just have pushed Tim out somewhere along the route, and then driven off.

Glad to see there is a thread for Tim here. My thought was and I haven't caught up on this thread, but I wonder if the two guys went to Tim's house with the intention to steal the truck and when they got there and saw the house, thinking Tim many be wealthy, so maybe they decided to rob him also. Could they have driven him to an ATM machine to withdraw money? Has any mention of his debit card or charge cards been used since his disappearance? Also, there may have been a person/people who dropped the two guys off in another vehicle and was/were waiting up the road to watch for Tim and the two guys to leave and they may have followed them. At some point they may have pulled over and forced Tim into the other vehicle, switched license plates on the truck and who knows where the truck is now. Most importantly, where are you Tim? Sadly if this was the case, Tim's wife would have no idea the description of the other vehicle or it's occupants. Praying for Tim's safe return. This is day four now and I don't have a good feeling about the outcome sadly. MOO

This video gives a bit more info:

-The man from Etobicoke was driving the vehicle during the test drive, just like Tim. (question - why was the seller driving the vehicle for a test drive?)

-The man from Etobicoke was not sure which arm the tattoo was on the left or the right?

-Tattoo is NOT uncommon. The box around it, and the location as for a watch face, is.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/opp-sea...be-connected-to-bosma-disappearance-1.1275797

From what I read the victims were in the passenger seat, and the taller of the two suspects drove the trucks. with the second suspect in the rear right behind the victims.

From what I read the victims were in the passenger seat, and the taller of the two suspects drove the trucks. with the second suspect in the rear right behind the victims.

I can't re-watch the video of LE right now that I posted, but, I am sure he said both sellers were in the drivers seat. If someone could verify that from the LE video, that is important. Sorry if I added confusion here.

Weren't both males white? This person is described "darker" complexion. To me that would mean possibly Hispanic, native...

Yes description is white, dark hair - but with hoodie up over his head, possibly not much of skin color actually seen - just a possible link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*