Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that the police know more than what they let on in the interview, through their investigation and from questioning Dellen Millard. I recall mention of additional search warrants, so I think it is just a matter of time before the other suspect is arrested and Tim is located. They just need to make sure they follow procedure to make sure there are no legal loopholes for the perps when caught. I am hopeful that they will have the perp and Tim before the weekend is over.

:praying: Come home soon Tim!

Bearinator, Welcome to WS. :)

Honestly, imo, I really think you should delete that post above with the address bc Tim is still out there. I know its public knowledge, but we do not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation!!

If he's there, the last thing we need is a media circus in the middle of a search and rescue operation!
(I'm sure LE is already there, but still! )

http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news/news/article/1616306

57e4d2034b90ae7520fe81a92980.jpg

"“Tim Bosma has not been located and our greatest priority is the welfare and locating of [him],” Supt. Dan Kinsella said during a media briefing Saturday afternoon."

I have been sleuthing a facebook profile that has a friend "Dell" - see a tattoo on right wrist - cannot make out words. These two have many cars they have rebuilt, lots of pictures of engines etc. I believe now they were after the truck strictly for the motor - I read it is an engine that can be souped up to be really fast.

ETA: many pics take place in what looks like an airport hangar.

Man, I could GO TO TOWN on this guy's psychological profile...

Going out for some much needed sunshine. Hoping for a miracle for Tim and his family.

Sorry for the multiple posts, but before I go, I just want to remind you that all twitters, fb's all that stuff will more than likely evaporate here really soon, (usually a legal maneuver/and or action per administrators, etc.) so take screenshots!

Interesting. When I search Dellen Millard, lots of Baja 500 racing links come up, and his partner has the initials AM. I found a facebook of this same AM, with pictures from Baja500 and offroadmexico and a blue mohack (as well as other pictures without it). He is 22 years old, and looks to be about 5'9"-5'10". Of course, this is probably a real longshot. The same person also clearly loves his mom according to his facebook, but I just thought the similarities and potential connection interesting. There is also a twitter for an AM that lists him as "22 year old plumber, Pro racer, Retired hockey player. Toronto."

Hopefully LE will check out all of DM's aquaintences.

This is the FB profile I found a video of a person in a helicopter with a tattoo on his wrist. These two are big on building/rebuilding cars. They race a yellow jeep. Another person posted a pic of the jeep and said he rebuilt it for his "Boss". I have a nagging feeling that this guy and the one who says he rebuilds for his Boss are involved.

Got the 1 guy so is he talking or not? Like really the police should be moving fast IF Mr.Bosma is being held somewhere:scared: Time is of the essence Plz find him alive :please: Why I think he may still be alive is the suspect has been charged with confinement but that may only mean he knew Mr.Bosma was being held at some point after the kidnapping but Dellen may have left the area since and doesn't know what happened after that?:twocents:

Got the 1 guy so is he talking or not? Like really the police should be moving fast IF Mr.Bosma is being held somewhere:scared: Time is of the essence Plz find him alive :please: Why I think he may still be alive is the suspect has been charged with confinement but that may only mean he knew Mr.Bosma was being held at some point after the kidnapping but Dellen may have left the area since and doesn't know what happened after that?:twocents:

Can the police force the guy to talk, or is he not being cooperative and they need to work on him a bit. Probably lawyered up right away if he is from this influential family.:moo:

The police said they were in the process of obtaining search warrants.

This is the FB profile I found a video of a person in a helicopter with a tattoo on his wrist. These two are big on building/rebuilding cars. They race a yellow jeep. Another person posted a pic of the jeep and said he rebuilt it for his "Boss". I have a nagging feeling that this guy and the one who says he rebuilds for his Boss are involved.

Yes, I've seen the yellow jeep images too. I hope LE is checking this out. I wonder if they already know about him.

respectfully snipped

Hopefully LE will check out all of DM's aquaintences.

Judging from their resolve and aptitude during the press conferences, I have no doubt they will turn this guy inside out & know what he eats for breakfast by the end of the day! And any attorney who hinders them from obtaining Tim's location should be charged with obstruction of justice IMO!! I'm all about rights, but if he lawyer's up and doesn't talk, its going to be terrible!

Judging from their resolve and aptitude during the press conferences, I have no doubt they will turn this guy inside out & know what he eats for breakfast by the end of the day! And any attorney who hinders them from obtaining Tim's location should be charged with obstruction of justice IMO!! I'm all about rights, but if he lawyer's up and doesn't talk, its going to be terrible!

...the sad thing is that the fact he has to be forced to talk , probably means the worst for the victim...

...the sad thing is that the fact he has to be forced to talk , probably means the worst for the victim...

It doesn't look good, does it? :please: Either way, his family deserves to know what happened to him and bring him home!

:jail:

Some pics here on probably his grandfather's planes? Why would the guy be involved in kidnapping someone it's not making sense to me:banghead: [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/36702396@N00/7499887472/"]MILLARDAIR DC-3S/C-117 Lineup | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Also been sleuthing facebook. Found a photo on AM site showing a picture that says "Dell" and they guy looks like the picture of the 14 year old. And also he has a word tattooed on the outside of EACH wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz