Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
arggh .. new meaning to the phrase "bits n bytes". Less-than-optimal audio.

It would finally make some sense if this was about acquiring that vehicle or engine for racing. Not professional car thieves so they take this unusual, brazen and risky course.

I don't get this case at all. Probably out of my comfort zone, but I do not get potentially killing someone over a six year old truck and doing it in the most obvious way possible (multiple witnesses saw their faces and identifying marks, used the same phone for three months, etc). Like, did they think somehow they wouldn't get caught? I guess maybe the plan was to just take the truck, but something went wrong?
I am hoping Tim is still alive wandering around somewhere, but realistically I think he probably lost his life that night and that is so insanely tragic on so many levels. Like, over a truck. A hunk of metal. A hunk of metal that could have been stolen some other way if they were that determined to steal it.

Hold on folks!

If you are not sure if your links are the same person that was arrested, please go back and remove your posts.

Let's be sure that you are posting links to the suspect, and not another innocent person please!

Thank you for understanding!

~Summer_Breeze

SOOOO happy that there's been an arrest in this case! not happy that they haven't found Tim yet tho. I don't think he'll do any talking until he feels like they have more to pin on him. Right now the charges against him are NOTHING compared to murder (if that's where this has gone)... so why would he want to give up the location of the body? Unless he's somehow able to pin it all on his buddy. still praying for you and your family Tim. Happy Mother's Day to your wife, even though I'm sure she won't enjoy it much without you. My heart is broken for you guys. <3

Prayers for Tim and his family. Glad they have 1 arrest!

I just watched the latest 2 press conferences and I can say is Wow, LE sure seems to have it together up there in Canada! What an amazing coordinated effort conducted by highly experienced & trained people! This is what a well handled investigation should look like IMO! The US can learn a lot from Canadian LE. I am just amazed. I have full confidence that they will get to the bottom of this and find Tim!

Tim's case is sooooooo disturbing! His story has really hit me hard!

I was leaning towards a racer last night, based on Ohswekan Speedway at Six Nations. I sleuthed the term Ambition and Logo and got a UK motorsports company and remembered about Ohswekan's racing. This guy seems to come from money. I'm very surprised. He better tell who the other guys are who are involved in this "ambition". More importantly, where is TIM? Is he dead or alive?

Is he shipping out trucks and parts via plane?

Judging from the few sentences of his I've read, his comments and writing style seem to indicate one who is fairly educated, imo.

"For those who did not know him, those imparticular, who cast judgment so freely yet ignorantly, it's a shame.. because you missed out."

<Mods, are we allowed to post a quote from the aviator forum? I guess you'll delete it if not, right? :) >

someone has posted a tweet with a pic of two men.....and calling it potential photo of suspect....
I don't know how valid this information is...

https://twitter.com/FindTim1

Feedback and sleuthing appreciated.....

This is HUGE. There is so much money here. wow.

Millardair was founded in 1963 by CM and was based in Toronto, Canada. Operations began using the Douglas DC-3. The main business was flying automotive parts and other cargo.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/36702396@N00/7499887778/"]MILLARDAIR Douglas C-117D/R4D-8 --C-GGKE | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

I'm sure LE knows about this location, but I'm going to call it in just in case.
(mod, may want to remove address posted upstream, Tim is still out there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt