Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...grrr...a lovely young dad...innocently selling his truck on kijiji...an obviously wealthy guy stealing the truck and something nefarious happening to the victim....in my mind there is no way that this could just be about the truck- unless desperation comes into play- and I think if this is the case, then drugs are most likely the motivating factor...
Not on the victim's part...he was a totally innocent party... I think the two that stole the truck owed drug money and were looking for a quick payoff...no matter what... I am so sickened that Bosma's life,love and family were expendable to these cowards....Bosma could be any of us who have sold things innocently on Kijiji...a beautiful, innocent man has most likely met his demise because if ither's greed and outright evilness....this is why Canada needs the death penalty back....

Having seen the pics from AM's Facebook page and now knowing that Dellen basically has a hangar at his disposal I'd say find the hangar, and you'll find the truck.

DM seems to have money. He is involved in autoracing, which is a very expensive sport. Pics online of him flying a helicopter, various race cars, trucks/trailers, use of a hanger.

I wonder where all the money came from.

Millardair went bankrupt in 1990.

...none of this makes sense...a lovely young dad...innocently selling his truck on kijiji...an obviously wealthy guy stealing the truck and something nefarious happening to the victim....in my mind there is no way that this could just be about the truck- unless desperation comes into play- and I think if this is the case, then drugs are most likely the motivating factor...
Not on the victim's part...he was a totally innocent party... I think the two that stole the truck owed drug money and were looking for a quick payoff...no matter what... I am so sickened that Bosma's life,love and family were expendable to these cowards....Bosma could be any of us who have sold things innocently on Kijiji...a beautiful, innocent man has most likely met his demise because if ither's greed and outright evilness....this is why Canada needs the death penalty back....

A spoiled entitled narcisstic brat...it makes sense to me. Look at all the sociopaths/psychopaths out there--they don't make sense. Look at Jodi Arias!:twocents:

Airport hangar in Mississauga and in 1 of the pics Hazel M the mayor is mentioned if ya look through the pics Hmmm [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/98353311@N00/6187110098/in/photostream/"]250 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

A spoiled entitled narcisstic brat...it makes sense to me. Look at all the sociopaths/psychopaths out there--they don't make sense. Look at Jodi Arias!:twocents:

Actually...you are right...sadly....

Confirmed photo of Dellen Millard from 2009, tweeted from CP24 news Toronto:

https://twitter.com/imgrund/status/333317102037499906/photo/1

That pic looks like a still from a vid on AM's FB page from a trip to Miami.

a screen cap of the AM vid...

2z6cgpj.jpg

this pic above is directly from AM's page, the exact same still as CP24 posted.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/98353311@N00/6187110098/in/photostream/"]250 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Someone on his father's obituary guest book page says, "His gentleness and caring nature are virtues that you possess too."--referring to DM, yeah right!!!

Millardair went bankrupt in 1990 according to Wiki.

I came across this pic, which was taken in 2005, at the link below. Under the pic of the plane in the hanger, it states that:

Millardair is rebuilding this beauty after sitting for 12 years!!!

After viewing all the plane pics belonging to Millardair, how do they still have them after going bankrupt??? With his father WM passing away just at Xmas time, does this mean that DM has this business, or what is left of it, left to him????

possible family history here:
wingsmagazine.com

ETA: need MSM confirmation in order to make direct link from person arrested to the specific article.

Attention!

Is there any verification that any of these photos and links placed here are the suspect? Does anyone have a verified link by MSM or LE?

I'll give you peeps 5 minutes to respond to my question. Please.

If we don't have verification, we need to remove all these photos and links posted in the past 100 posts or so.

I'll wait for a response, before I begin removing unverified people being brought into this high-profile case!

TIA
fran

Attention!

Is there any verification that any of these photos and links placed here are the suspect? Does anyone have a verified link by MSM or LE?

I'll give you peeps 5 minutes to respond to my question. Please.

If we don't have verification, we need to remove all these photos and links posted in the past 100 posts or so.

I'll wait for a response, before I begin removing unverified people being brought into this high-profile case!

TIA
fran

I'm not sure if you were referring to the pic I put up, but if you were, my screen cap was the exact same pic that was posted coming from and confirmed by CP24, the news station, so I assumed that was confirmation enough? If not I can remove it.

Thank you for that Hamtowner. Yes, I believe the CP24 photo is ok.

Now for anyone who can answer, what about all the other posts id'ing the person in custody? Has there been confirmation of who he is, other than a name and one blurry photo? I've seen persons with that name from various locations I believe. We just want to be sure we don't post info etc about innocent people.

Thanks for any clarification anyone can provide.

I'll continue to wait for posters response.

TIA
fran

Now for anyone who can answer, what about all the other posts id'ing the person in custody? Has there been confirmation of who he is, other than a name and one blurry photo? I've seen persons with that name from various locations I believe. We just want to be sure we don't post info etc about innocent people.

TIA
fran
Nope I don't know if he is related to the Millard Aviation family just going on a hunch that DM was caught in the area where Millard Air business is or was located. So if U deem my posts not relevant, delete

From the Hamilton ON police website.

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/timbosmaarrest.htm

"An arrest has been made by the Hamilton Police Service in the disappearance of Tim Bosma.
On May 6, 2013, Mr. Tim Bosma was reported missing to the Hamilton Police Service after two men attended his residence in Ancaster in relation to a truck that Mr. Bosma had for sale.Tim Bosma told his wife, Sharlene, that the two males were from Toronto and they were going with him for a test drive in the truck.
Tim Bosma has not been seen or heard from since that time.......

(snipped by me)
An arrest has been made in this case.
Dellen Millard, 27 years old, from Toronto, has been charged with Forcible Confinement and Theft Over $5,000. It is believed that Dellen Millard is also the driver in the truck incident that took place in Toronto previously. Millard is the suspect with the ‘Ambition’ Tattoo.
Millard was arrested without incident while driving on Cawthra Road, in the Mississauga...

Thank you for that Hamtowner. Yes, I believe the CP24 photo is ok. Now for anyone who can answer, what about all the other posts id'ing the person in custody? Has there been confirmation of who he is, other than a name and one blurry photo? I've seen persons with that name from various locations I believe. We just want to be sure we don't post info etc about innocent people. Thanks for any clarification anyone can provide. I'll continue to wait for posters response. TIA
fran

It’s 5:45pm here and hopefully one of the many media outlets will be able to make the appropriate connection for us on the 6pm TV news.

TIA
fran

I've posted a link to the Hamilton Police website with the statement released at 1pm today regarding name of person arrested.

As for the Facebook "friend", it's not been confirmed that he is a POI. He does, however, resemble the description of the 2nd suspect, has a photo with him wearing an orange shirt, races vehicles and appears to work on them in an airplane hanger. All independently these things might mean nothing but together with info we have on Dellen Millard and the racing/aircraft connection..........it's a big coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz