Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up as we can't put out names just in case it may be clues or some small lead? If they have NO part of it why would the people be scared to see if they know the accused or better yet come forward! Will see if the 2 names I have found have anything to do with it in the end but not sharing at this time as it will likely be deleted Hmmm Frustrating

Peace, have you contacted LE about your information? You can post anything that is in the MSM. Rumours or unverified information can cause a lot of grief and confusion. Or your other option would be to contact a mod to see if you can post that information. HTH.

This is an incredibly frustrating case. Nothing about it has been 'normal'. Who abducts someone for a used truck??

Now that LE has DM under arrest I suspect that much is going on behind the scenes to solve this case. If only Tim will be found safe!!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and Tim's dear wife (and his mother) will no doubt have the worst Mother's Day ever. Please bring Tim home where he belongs!!

Cristina Tenaglia ‏@cristina_CP24 1m
HAMILTON POLICE ARE AT THE REGION OF #WATERLOO INT'L AIRPORT. PARKED OUTSIDE A HANGER, BELONGING TO A MILLARD FAMILY.

After reading the obit of DM's father, I think it is safe to say that this hanger would belong to DM as he seems to be the only kin listed in the obit. IMO

Police mentioned yesterday that the first guy they went on a test drive with was a big guy so they probably didn't think they could overtake him.

Yes I remember reading that. Would be interesting to find out if he took them for a drive instead of letting them drive.

OK so I've edit this. It reads in this article the big guy allowed the guy with the tattoos to drive his truck. So yes it must have been the big guy was intimidating to them or possibly they chickened out or being it was in broad daylight or maybe he cut the tryout short because he felt suspicious. Wish we had more info.

Kinsella said the communications trail then led them to a Toronto man who had earlier given the two suspects a test drive of his own Dodge Ram truck posted for sale online, and gave police the key detail of the wrist tattoo.

He said the suspect now charged by police is believed to have been behind the wheel of that truck tryout, which occurred one day before Bosma's disappearance but ended without incident, though the seller later told police the two men were "suspicious."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/11/tim-bosma-case_n_3259690.html

We need a mainstream media outlet (CBC, CTV, CHCH etc.) article to link the arrest of Dellen Millard to his specific family info in order to ascertain personal/corporate locales where Tim might be found.

Guests, please sign up and help.

I have no conclusive info just pics I looked at so won't bother and my son says to stay out of it. Wish there was a better description of second suspect or a composite sketch. Carry on sorry to have mentioned anything:fence:

Hamilton Police ‏@HamiltonPolice 34m
If you know something, say something. The search for Tim Bosma continues. Tip Line is 905-546-2100 #timbosma

Hamilton Police ‏@HamiltonPolice 34m
If you know something, say something. The search for Tim Bosma continues. Tip Line is 905-546-2100 #timbosma

With this tweet coming from the police, I am guessing that DM has lawyered up is not communicating.

This seems to confirm it's the Dellen Millard everyone thought it was.

Tom Podolec CTV News ‏@TomPodolec 1h
Hamilton Police #TimBosma investigators are at #Waterloo Airport; Millard Air, Hangar 53. Dellen Millard, 27, charged #FindTimBosma #YKF

M Y L È N E ‏@CopperBronzed 1h
@TomPodolec what is happening now? Do you see any movement? Are they taking a plane to look for Tim or what?

Cristina Tenaglia ‏@cristina_CP24 50m
@imgrund @tompodolec Yes Tom works with us...we are pursuing this angle

Tom Podolec CTV News ‏@TomPodolec 48m
@CopperBronzed I am not there. Video from @CTVKitchener shows Hamilton Police at the hangar.

Tom Podolec CTV News ‏@TomPodolec 50m @CopperBronzed I am not there. Video from @CTVKitchener shows Hamilton Police at the hangar.

Attention!

We need a mainstream media outlet (CBC, CTV, CHCH etc.) article to link the arrest of Dellen Millard to his specific family info in order to ascertain personal/corporate locales where Tim might be found.

Guests, please sign up and help.

The below link, video shows LE at the MILLARDAir, it's a CTV Kitchener news video.

Ho-hum, so after removing all those posts to be safe, we can now put them back! If there's a post or photo you removed and now can't find it, send me a pm and I'll see if I can help you. In the meantime I'll restore some of the earlier posts.

Thank you everyone for your cooperation in removing what you could, until we could verify we weren't linking an innocent party to this crime. Heck, we're not even sure exactly the extent of the crime yet!

Anyway, the suspect in custody is Dellen Millard, connected to Millard Air.

fran

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=924656&binId=1.1147281&playlistPageNum=1

Some cases here make me extremely sad, frustrated, angry, confused, depressed... this one just flat out PISSES me off. Spoiled little brat taking this wonderful man from his family!!!

Can someone please post DM's FB link so I can feed my anger?

Some cases here make me extremely sad, frustrated, angry, confused, depressed... this one just flat out PISSES me off. Spoiled little brat taking this wonderful man from his family!!!

Can someone please post DM's FB link so I can feed my anger?

As far as I can tell DM does not have a FB profile.

He does not have a FB that I could find. He seems to have kept a low profile on the internet. Either that or he erased his profile.His partner in racing (AM) however has a profile and he is featured in it. Pictures of the hanger,large homes,fast cars,boats and the cottage. He had everything.

Chiming in for the first time here...has anyone checked out DM's phone or email address? I did a little googling, but didn't come up with much. Phone and email can be found here http://millardair.com/

Here too, just by looking at FB I am going to guess AM is involved and maybe a guy by the name of SS .. of course I was wrong on who was arrested today (I guessed the guy without the tat, not the one with) so maybe Im a crappy sleuth lol

If you check out this guy's facebook you'll find tons with the person they just arrested DM and a folder of photos of car projects from "the hangar". As well of photos of himself posted in an Orange shirt from as recent as March in this shirt

No such thing as a crappy sleuther. :seeya: Every bit helps and once the MSM releases more info, your sleuthing could mean so much. Hung in there Peace and CG. Your sleuthing information may be useful here soon. Otherwise if you believe you have important helpful information, do not hesitate to call LE with it. Every bit of information which leads to Tim's recovery is needed. MOO.

Someone mentioned seeing his dad's obit online and it wasn't too long ago. Maybe DM has been cut off from an allowance or will and resorting to crime for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal