Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who can take the screenshots of anything, please do so. My daughter wants to make a cake with me for Mother's Day, so I will only be on intermittently.

On AMs facebook there's a pic of a guy in orange with his arm around a guy in a red hoodie! Can u screen shot that to send in to LE? It's under his profile pics. There's only 3 pics coming up

how do I DL a vid from fb for future reference? thanks!

On my computer, I right click and I get the option to download video. Also, I have RealPlayer, so when I hover over the video I get an option bubble pop up in the upper right corner asking if I want to download it.

The sick truck looks very similar to the truck that TB had. I cant assume that AM is a party to this crime but he does have a very long term friendship as shown by the time frame of videos on his FB, with TB. SS calls one of them his Boss on his FB as well.

The airport where they are at , shows many cars, one of them rolling a mustang. Another unidentified older male appears in that video.

DM , AM , SS all seem to be connected to vehicles. (edited to reflect proper intitials I made a mistake on)
There is a video where a slight tattoo can be seen on the wrist of someone in a hanger. Perhaps the tattoo of DM...

AM and SS have not as of yet taken down thier facebooks. Perhaps nothing to hide? Maybe they are talking to LE. Maybe they helped identify the suspect DM?

More will come to light soon. I only hope it comes to light with Tim Bosma being returned to his family safe.

Prayers for Tim continue here.

He had a video appearance today at John Sopinka Courthouse.They said another to follow on Monday or Tuesday.

Here is DM's father's obit. THere is no mention of a surviving wife, no surviving mother to DM. Was DM left without parents and to run a large company and foundation by himself at age 27 when it seems life is all fun and games to him?

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472#fbLoggedOut

http://opencorporates.com/officers/989075
In the guest book a person signs it as Mummy. Also, in the grandfather's obit mentions a daughter in law MB. Searching that name brings her up as a director at the family business. Googling MB and father's name brings up an article from Montreal Gazette about an altercation while filming a film.. I think MB is his mother.

Family history of suspect (previously redacted up-stream due to lack of familial MSM clarification):

http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

"Millard comes by his pioneer spirit naturally. By the age of 18, the young Carl – a direct descendant of Chief Joseph Brant – had started his first business. It was a grist mill and feed store in his rural home town of Ingersoll, Ontario. After three years he had saved enough money for flying lessons and bought his first aircraft even before his first solo flight."

I've been a guest since Tuesday. I tried registering but had issues, long story lol. But all this time I've been wanting to post "findings". Recent was on AM's fb page, in his baja's pics there's a picture of a 3500 red dodge ram. :(

The sick truck looks very similar to the truck that TB had, is not to imply that is the same vehicle... as that video was taken quite some time ago.

I'm finding the airport and hangar info interesting.

Oak Park Road where the cell phone was found (I saw LE there yesterday) is an exit off the 403 heading west from Ancaster. The next exit is Rest Acres Road and there is an old airport at that exit. The Grand River is between the 2 exits.

Just info to ponder since we're still looking for Tim.

I've been a guest since Tuesday. I tried registering but had issues, long story lol. But all this time I've been wanting to post "findings". Recent was on AM's fb page, in his baja's pics there's a picture of a 3500 red dodge ram. :(

I saw that too. I do think they wanted the truck for the Jeep.

I wonder if a helicopter was taken out for a flight in the last 5 days? JMO

Wow 607 people viewing this thread. If anyone knows something helpful please join, this man needs to be found.

Cristina Tenaglia ‏@cristina_CP24 52s
@AbigailBimman with @CTVKitchener confirms @HamiltonPolice still at #Waterloo Int'l airport re #Millardair hanger #findtimbosma

I wonder if a helicopter was taken out for a flight in the last 5 days? JMO

I recall reading somewhere OPP chopper was used in the Brantford area over the past 48 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214