Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM is director for the Canadian Flora and Fauna Society.

Address given for this society is a home in Vaughan (Kleinburg).

Woman associated with this society initials MB.

In DM's father's obit condolences, woman mentioned with first name starting with M, i.e. (paraphrasing) thinking of you DM and M.

or they needed the engine from the black truck (tim's) to replace the engine in the red truck?

Photo #48 in AM "Car Projects!" album - can anyone make out the tattoo? I have a smallish screen.

Cant make out tattoo in video , zoomed up and still can't. It is on the right wrist I believe.

The picture of number 48 in car projects appears to be a tatoo on the left wrist.

I dunno....

On my computer, I right click and I get the option to download video. Also, I have RealPlayer, so when I hover over the video I get an option bubble pop up in the upper right corner asking if I want to download it.

I tried the first suggestion before I asked... neither it nor the second worked for me. Oh well. Thanks anyway :)

In the background of the photo of AM working on his Jeep in the hangar is an older model Piper Navaho with a tag C-GMLJ that belongs to Millardair, so that definitely puts the two in very close company.

In the background of the photo of AM working on his Jeep in the hangar is an older model Piper Navaho with a tag C-GMLJ that belongs to Millardair, so that definitely puts the two in very close company.

Thank you! and welcome. The friend is also a pilot although he appears to be a car mechanic. I hope he will be able to help with the investigation.

The sick truck looks very similar to the truck that TB had. I cant assume that AM is a party to this crime but he does have a very long term friendship as shown by the time frame of videos on his FB, with TB. SS calls one of them his Boss on his FB as well.

The airport where they are at , shows many cars, one of them rolling a mustang. Another unidentified older male appears in that video.

TB , AM , SS all seem to be connected to vehicles.
There is a video where a slight tattoo can be seen on the wrist of someone in a hanger. Perhaps the tattoo of DM...

AM and SS have not as of yet taken down thier facebooks. Perhaps nothing to hide? Maybe they are talking to LE. Maybe they helped identify the suspect DM?

More will come to light soon. I only hope it comes to light with Tim Bosma being returned to his family safe.

Prayers for Tim continue here.

BBM - Do you mean TB = Tim Bosma?

I saw someone mention this on twitter, and I would like to 'second it'... the Canadian media has been pretty solid and respectful on this case.

Thank you. I am so glad we don't have the equivalent of the paparazzi here. Restraint and respect...two very important factors that I appreciate.

Also, I would like to thank LE (whether Hamilton, Brantford, OPP, Peel, Toronto or otherwise) for you solid collaborative work.

And finally, I wanted to say that I hope they have Jim Smyth, from the OPP, involved in the interrogation of DM. He found Tori Stafford's body and he got Russell Williams to confess through the most talented 'interview' that I have been fortunate enough to see!

Tim's family wants him home!!

Snoop.

To the 694 guests currently viewing this thread: Sign up & join the discussion! The only info Websleuths requires is your email address & your Websleuth "name".

Did this AM fellow recently acquire his pilot's license in Winnepeg? Does anyone know if AM owns a plane?

Cant make out tattoo in video , zoomed up and still can't. It is on the right wrist I believe.

The picture of number 48 in car projects appears to be a tatoo on the left wrist.

I dunno....

You are right - it is on left arm - you can see better view in pic #52 in car projects. Video is definitely on right. I am surprised that the person in TO selling the car noticed something like that - it is small.

You are right - it is on left arm - you can see better view in pic #52 in car projects. Video is definitely on right. I am surprised that the person in TO selling the car noticed something like that - it is small.

Do you think he has maybe two of them, one on each wrist, and possibly made bolder in the time since he had them originally done? Since neither appear to me to have a box around them?
Just my thoughts.

Dellen has a distinctive tattoo of Ambition on his wrist. He must. That must be the tip that led to his arrest. If he was in another truck with another guy before he took Timothy's truck for a test drive, the other guy MUST be someone he knows. But he isn't giving out that info. Why? Is he a friend? He isn't saying what happened to Timothy. If he's ALIVE, what is he worried about? Just say he dropped off Timothy somewhere and forced him to walk back home. If he DEAD, he's got a lot to be worried about. Now I'm worried.

It was confirmed on the MSM that Dellen did in fact have ambition tattooed on his wrist. It does not appear he is talking but LE has been keeping information tight it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member