Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion...but the fact that DM is a pilot got me thinking...maybe they took TB in a plane somewhere?

on AM's twitter there are pics of some heavy machinery... he calls one his "toy for the week"... so not sure if he owns one now permanently?? I realize LE would notice piles of fresh dirt, but would they necessarily attribute them to these two/this case?

is the new hangar floor cemented? or just loose dirt? what about the ground around the hangar?

Looks like it was a job site in Winnipeg where he worked for a while. It was same date as other Winnipeg pics.

A few things are bugging me about this case.

- photo on AM's facebook of 2 guys. One in an orange shirt, one in a red hoodie. Do kids these days share clothing or is this a coincidence?

- Someone posted on the facebook site yesterday I believe that they saw the truck in Kitchener, and someone else posted about an hour later they saw it in Dumfries. So what? They were driving around in broad daylight in Tim's truck? Ballsy.

Are we allowed to theorize what we think might have happened? I know in a somewhat recent thread about the murder of Nicole Paquette people were giving their opinions. If not I will delete.

MOO is that A) the man they test drove with the day before was a larger more intimidating guy and they 'chickened' out with him. They probably also reassessed their plan, (midday too busy?) and went for another try with Tim and went with a later time when it would be darker.

B ) I think and again this is strictly MOO they planned to take the truck and run. I wonder if maybe they were in the truck and during the test drive they attempted to just shove Tim from the moving vehicle and keep on driving? Maybe they know he was left injured, possibly fatally but didn't care.

It's just I can't fathom the idea that these young guys with so much in life would set out to take a life for a vehicle. Steal a vehicle yes, but I can't help but think that IF something more has happened to Tim, it wasn't part of the plan.

I wonder if Tim's wife has been linked to AM's FB profile and if she could make a positive id from that if he is a possible POI?

sorry if we aren't allowed to discuss our personal thoughts on a missing persons case, I know the rules are strict on non confirmed info, but I didn't know how personal theories might work into that.

Yes you can theorize. We cannot post persons' names that have not come out in the mainstream media (MSM). No rumours either. Hope that helps. (HTH). Also you can state you opinion by quoting just my opinion (JMO), my own opinion (MOO) there is a smilies for that one; little cow, ect. Jump in and welcome.

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

Here is the Waterloo Airport and lots of pics of the hangers and runway. The father of Millard, owner, is mentioned.

This article was written Aug 2012. WM mentions in the article that he hoped to be in and set up by the beginning November. He also states he would be employing between 40-90 people. He passed away Dec 2012. Seeing that in another link, the VP of operations was trying to rent out the 50,000 sq foot hanger, I guess the business isn't running as planned.

I am just catching up on this case for the day, and haven't logged into WS since the Tori Stafford case.. so I am sorry if this has already been posted...

I am wondering if this hanger could be empty given it seems it was trying to be leased out or sold?? If so, anything could have been hidden in there without anyone knowing.

I've seen alot of images from AM's facebook that show many vehicles in a hangar. Don't know if they are still there, but at one time they were.

I've seen alot of images from AM's facebook that show many vehicles in a hangar. Don't know if they are still there, but at one time they were.

Do we know for sure those are at the Waterloo hanger though?? They have one at Pearson too I believe. Also... I am wondering if DM could have using that for personal use of his own vehicles and planes... but not necessarily being used for business... therefore Im wondering how many people actually accessed it.

IMO, the police should also be on the lookout for a yellow jeep, but more specifically the red pick up truck, especially if it has the extended silver/black trailer on it from the BAJA images of AM and DM on AM's facebook. I've seen images with it being used to house the yellow jeep, so it would be easy to hide the black pickup in it.

IMO I think that may have been the vehicle to drop them off, and then it would have been just a matter of driving into the back of the waiting trailer when it was time. Perhaps some of the other truck sitings are false, and the real one is already gone.

These criminals chose to look at TB's truck at night. Black truck not so noticeable for the getaway.

What time of day did they take a look at the other man's truck, the man that was too big for them.

I think the forcible confinement could just pertain to Tim being in the truck, possibly against his will, even after he initially went into it voluntarily, at some point during the ride he didn't want to be there hence the charge. I can't really see them flying him anywhere, wouldn't a flight need to be logged or reported somewhere?

These criminals chose to look at TB's truck at night. Black truck not so noticeable for the getaway.

What time of day did they take a look at the other man's truck, the man that was too big for them.

Sometime during the midafternoon May 5, according to the police presser.

IMO, the police should also be on the lookout for a yellow jeep, but more specifically the red pick up truck, especially if it has the extended silver trailer on it from the BAJA images of AM and DM on AM's facebook. I've seen images with it being used to house the yellow jeep, so it would be easy to hide the black pickup in it.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw photos of DM with a red truck and a long trailer hauling the jeep to Mexico.

The older hangar with all of the vehicles in it is most likely the one at Pearson that is no longer in existence from what I've read here. The new hangar is very white inside, with very little except the helicopter and something to pull it around. That is most likely the new Waterloo hangar.

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw photos of DM with a red truck and a long trailer hauling the jeep to Mexico.

Yeah, there's a photo looking at the mirror, and you can see the side of the dually truck and black trailer.

I am just catching up on this case for the day, and haven't logged into WS since the Tori Stafford case.. so I am sorry if this has already been posted...

I am wondering if this hanger could be empty given it seems it was trying to be leased out or sold?? If so, anything could have been hidden in there without anyone knowing.

:Welcome1: BACK!

Interesting point. I quickly looked at some pictures and it seems many have old dates on them 2010, 2011. Hmmm. Possible DM wasn't doing so hot in his dad's business after his passing? Maybe he had no interest in it or needs the money. Someone posted a link looking for renters, could he have tried to sell it without success? All so mind boggling.

Tim needs to come home. :( Hoping for positive news soon.

As of 11pm news Tim has not been found YET nor his truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr