Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did TB's wife notify the police that her husband had not returned.

Depending on how much time had elapsed, the thieves could have crossed into the USA at Niagara Falls and dropped the truck off to a waiting buyer.

It's not that far between Ancaster and the Falls.

imo

And at that point, border guards would've been notified to be on the lookout for Tim's black truck, not the red pickup & trailer. I don't know if all trucks and trailers get their contents inspected when crossing the border? If not, then it would've been easy to get through. I still think it may be in a hangar somewhere though.

Where are you Tim? We want you home for Mother's Day!

What time did TB's wife notify the police that her husband had not returned.

Depending on how much time had elapsed, the thieves could have crossed into the USA at Niagara Falls and dropped the truck off to a waiting buyer.

It's not that far between Ancaster and the Falls.

imo

I'm sure this lead has already been checked out with security video at the borders. Truck description, license plate number and suspects. Unless of course they used a different truck and trailer to take it across in.

Possible motive? 2013 Baja 500 is May 31st to June 2nd.

Wonder if someone is able to check the registration for this event and see if DM had done so, or any of his FB friends.

#45baja500

I see someone recently comment on that picture. I wonder if she knows him and knows it's just a matter of time...

I just read that as well, just an hour ago....hmmmm wonder if another arrest has happened or is she just surrmizing.

663 guests with us tonight. I wonder if DM's partners in crime are reading??? I noticed that one of the FB pages is gone poof, so I am thinking so.

Bad boy bad boy watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you....

Makes you wonder doesnt it? I noticed that page is gone now too. Or hidden. Driver perhaps? Very very suspecious. There has to be a 3rd person here IMO. These guys arent walking from Toronto to Ancaster.

The girl that commented on the photo is very ballsy. I would not be putting my personal name out there for people to see like that. Crazy.

It looks like DM's mother signed the guest book on December 31, 2012 (signed "Mummyxx"). Very strange that he didn't mention her in the obituary. Also maybe strange that she was communicating with her son via the obit guest book?

I didn't find her comments odd at all, and I assume she isn't mentioned because they were divorced?

I just read that as well, just an hour ago....hmmmm wonder if another arrest has happened or is she just surrmizing.

I didn't see him on her friends list. Possibly a guest here or elsewhere that wanted to leave him a message. I wouldn't want to expose my name like that though.

Makes you wonder doesnt it? I noticed that page is gone now too. Or hidden. Driver perhaps? Very very suspecious. There has to be a 3rd person here IMO. These guys arent walking from Toronto to Ancaster.

The girl that commented on the photo is very ballsy. I would not be putting my personal name out there for people to see like that. Crazy.

It's possible she knows him and knows more of what is going on. Still very ballsy. She seems pretty certain he's involved. MOO.

Wow that's incredible Matou LE will update on Monday unless something new comes to light. Sounds like a walk in the park sorta comment, as it they aren't expecting anything new until Monday...weird.

It's possible she knows him and knows more of what is going on. Still very ballsy. She seems pretty certain he's involved. MOO.

Wow that's incredible Matou LE will update on Monday unless something new comes to light. Sounds like a walk in the park sorta comment, as it they aren't expecting anything new until Monday...weird.

I think she may have read it here or elsewhere, and didn't think of the consequences of posting her real name on his facebook.

Thank you JWBear! I remember this; Dellen making the record. What went wrong in his life that would make him do such a stupid thing to go out looking to steal a vehicle and possibly harm someone?

Dellen Millard’s passion for planes seems to have been grounded later in life, as he turned his attention towards automobiles. He and a friend are listed as drivers in the 2009 Baja 1000, an off-road race in Mexico, according to the race roster.
Facebook photos of Dellen posted on the friend’s account show him working on vehicles in what appears to be an airport hangar. Calls to the friend’s home were not returned.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/11/tim_bosma_arrest_made_hamilton_police_say.html

Completely surprised the FB account of the friend is still up.... Something smells rotten....
IMO ... Do we have any info on other POI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob