Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the police have questioned everyone that knew and worked with Dellen ,or are at least going to do so.

After looking at AM's FB, I would question every single one of those kids, especially AM.

All day I researched this kid and his friends.

The whole thing makes me sad. Such young people ,with so much potential ,and they choose to do something as heinous as taking a young man from his loving family.

I personally feel that they parked their vehicle far away so it could not be identified ,and walked to Tim's house .

They had ,had the ability to fly over any area previously and the knowledge of all terrain, businesses, and roads.

The motive? Most likely money as the hanger was up for sale and they lived an expensive lifestyle.I don't personally think that they intended to harm anyone ,but were probably prepared to do so if need be.

I bet that they had discussed capture and made a pact of silence . As it was at least the two of them,one was defiantly the person that had the stronger of personality's.

This makes me think that it was someone on AM's FB. I'm not saying who.

Those kids got used to fast cars,trips, beautiful girls etc. That is one hell of an expensive lifestyle to keep up. Racing vehicles is expensive too.

Once Dellon's father passed away in December , their meal ticket was gone and they had no way to sustain their lifestyle.

The older hangar with all of the vehicles in it is most likely the one at Pearson that is no longer in existence from what I've read here. The new hangar is very white inside, with very little except the helicopter and something to pull it around. That is most likely the new Waterloo hangar.

Yes... many of those pics posted were dated prior to the Waterloo hanger opening. WM is quoted as saying he hoped to be operating it by the end of November 2012... He died in December. Im wondering if they ever did officially open it??? JMO

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

I just got the news, going to catch up, sounds like there is some hope, omg, please let him go. Please let him be alive. They can still make this right.

Do we know for sure those are at the Waterloo hanger though?? They have one at Pearson too I believe. Also... I am wondering if DM could have using that for personal use of his own vehicles and planes... but not necessarily being used for business... therefore Im wondering how many people actually accessed it.

I read that the reason they moved to the Waterloo airport was because the one at Pearson was old and was being torn down? Did anyone else remember this?

Seeing that the Waterloo hanger is advertised to be rented out....who is using it in the mean time? Is Millardair running today? Or is DM using it for a chop shop? Or is it empty and ready to rent out?

:Welcome1: BACK!

Interesting point. I quickly looked at some pictures and it seems many have old dates on them 2010, 2011. Hmmm. Possible DM wasn't doing so hot in his dad's business after his passing? Maybe he had no interest in it or needs the money. Someone posted a link looking for renters, could he have tried to sell it without success? All so mind boggling.

Tim needs to come home. :( Hoping for positive news soon.

Thanks Swedie!!!

I have not seen a cause of death for his father anywhere. Has there been one found? Seems it was a sudden death given he had all these plans for Waterloo.

Can one of my fine fellow wsers give me the coles notes, I have been away all day, what the hell happened and where is LE at currently?

Looks like the only wheeled vehicles DM will be driving soon, will be a mop bucket.
jmo

IMO I still wouldn't rule out a third suspect. I think maybe they did have someone drop them off close by and maybe even met up with them a little down the road or something. Just because there were two of them there meeting up with Tim, doesn't rule out other suspects.

Wouldn't Tim find it strange that two guys claiming to be from Toronto would be walking up to his place and not driving? They must have had an explanation but that alone would be strange.

Thinking about this, if this Millard guy comes from money, he likely has a lawyer already.
I just hope suspect 2 if caught will speak up against him. I can see the other person being afraid of what could happen to him or his family if he goes against the Millard's.
JMO

IMO, the police should also be on the lookout for a yellow jeep, but more specifically the red pick up truck, especially if it has the extended silver/black trailer on it from the BAJA images of AM and DM on AM's facebook. I've seen images with it being used to house the yellow jeep, so it would be easy to hide the black pickup in it.

IMO I think that may have been the vehicle to drop them off, and then it would have been just a matter of driving into the back of the waiting trailer when it was time. Perhaps some of the other truck sitings are false, and the real one is already gone.

This is brilliant... surely LE has considered that.

Tom Podolec CTV News ‏@TomPodolec 2h
@gopherhound at this point not much. Hamilton Police on scene guarding the hangar. PD not disclosing info.

IMO I still wouldn't rule out a third suspect. I think maybe they did have someone drop them off close by and maybe even met up with them a little down the road or something. Just because there were two of them there meeting up with Tim, doesn't rule out other suspects.

Wouldn't Tim find it strange that two guys claiming to be from Toronto would be walking up to his place and not driving? They must have had an explanation but that alone would be strange.

"Hey, there man! Couldn't find your house, we ended up parking way over there...".

It is plausible that they drove a little ways down the road, into the trailer with that truck and Tim. And a third person wasn't necessary.

The whole thing is maddening. Praying for Tim and his beautiful wife and child.

663 guests with us tonight. I wonder if DM's partners in crime are reading??? I noticed that one of the FB pages is gone poof, so I am thinking so.

Bad boy bad boy watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you....

What time did TB's wife notify the police that her husband had not returned.

Depending on how much time had elapsed, the thieves could have crossed into the USA at Niagara Falls and dropped the truck off to a waiting buyer.

It's not that far between Ancaster and the Falls.

imo

Yep, I'm pretty sure I saw photos of DM with a red truck and a long trailer hauling the jeep to Mexico.

I see someone recently comment on that picture. I wonder if she knows him and knows it's just a matter of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member