Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto police blocked off Maple Gate Crt. in Etobicoke Saturday afternoon to investigate a house connected to the arrest of Millard

Facebook photos of Dellen posted on the friend’s account show him working on vehicles in what appears to be an airport hangar. Calls to the friend’s home were not returned

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/11/tim_bosma_arrest_made_hamilton_police_say.html

Both a jeep and the red truck are visible on Google street view.

30jjrqx.jpg

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2873832-police-nab-suspect-in-bosma-case-with-ambition-tattoo/
" With Millard in custody, Bosma's family said Saturday that they hope the mystery will finally be solved.

"I was a pilot. I know what that's like. This guy is addicted to adrenaline," Bosma's brother-in-law Chris Noordam said Saturday night, as family gathered once again at the family's Trinity Road home.

In addition to flying, the Toronto French School graduate took up off-road racing in his 20s — road tripping to Mexico with friends in 2011 for the famous Baja 500 desert race.

Photos on the Facebook page of A M – M B co-driver – show the two building their car for that race – a souped-up, bright yellow Jeep – in the Millard's Waterloo International Airport hangar.

M Facebook photos from the event show Millard, sporting a red Mohawk hairdo, standing in front of a massive red Dodge Ram pickup that is towing their Jeep in a trailer — a truck that differs only in colour from the one police allege he stole from Bosma."

No name or any info from LE about second suspect.

:please::please::please: Here's hoping and Tim is found safe and sound.

I find it really interesting that AM's account is still wide open.... and that he has not deleted that comment from 2 hours ago. Most younger people have a smartphone of some sort, and access facebook from it... It makes me wonder if his phone is currently off, or could he be in custody??? Most innocent people would not keep that kind of a comment on there.. KWIM????

There were posts missing from AM's page way,way earlier in the day. I'm surmising but they seemed to be posts that Dellen would have commented on.Some od pictures that he was in.
As far as the girl commenting on AM's FB. Who cares? Dellen and his friends are the one's that should be really worried, and they SHOULD damn well tell the family where Tim is.
Notice that there has been absolutely no activity on AM's FB in days.
No activity is pretty suspicious if your good friend was just arrested!

Originally Posted by flipflop
Toronto police blocked off Maple Gate Crt. in Etobicoke Saturday afternoon to investigate a house connected to the arrest of Millard

That would be the house address listed in the father's obituary for charitable fund donations to a "still unlaunched, animal welfare mission".

I find it really interesting that AM's account is still wide open.... and that he has not deleted that comment from 2 hours ago. Most younger people have a smartphone of some sort, and access facebook from it... It makes me wonder if his phone is currently off, or could he be in custody??? Most innocent people would not keep that kind of a comment on there.. KWIM????

And more people are commenting on that photo. I would be surprised if its still open tomorrow.

There were posts missing from AM's page way,way earlier in the day. I'm surmising but they seemed to be posts that Dellen would have commented on.Some od pictures that he was in.
As far as the girl commenting on AM's FB. Who cares? Dellen and his friends are the one's that should be really worried, and they SHOULD damn well tell the family where Tim is.

Any useful info on AM?
It is suspicious how there have been no changes to AM's page...
Possible POI? location unknown....

FB would be the least of his worries, if he is involved. Perhaps he is on the run!

And more people are commenting on that photo. I would be surprised if its still open tomorrow.

If he is connected to this, It is good that people are commenting on the pic, as all his family and friends on his friends list will see these comments on their main page.

His phone is probably long gone, if he was in contact with DM this past week on it.

I see someone recently comment on that picture. I wonder if she knows him and knows it's just a matter of time...

hmmm... it even gives ME the option to leave a comment... so maybe they aren't really friends with him?? there were a few tweets by reporters that had this image on it, so im sure people went looking for it.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2873832-police-nab-suspect-in-bosma-case-with-ambition-tattoo/
" With Millard in custody, Bosma's family said Saturday that they hope the mystery will finally be solved.

"I was a pilot. I know what that's like. This guy is addicted to adrenaline," Bosma's brother-in-law Chris Noordam said Saturday night, as family gathered once again at the family's Trinity Road home.

<snipped for space>

I think the brother-in-law is onto something.

If DM really just wanted TB's truck, I bet he could afford to buy one (if not dozens) of them. FWIW, the house two doors down from DM's is currently listed for sale with an asking price just under $1.6 million.

more posts on AM's FB account....the photo in question....

Anymore info on AM???

If his account is still up by noon tomorrow.....I will draw my own conclusions....it doesn't look good for AM...

i would love to go in and save screenshots and copy all of the pictures, but its late and my DD needs to go to sleep! i can do some of that in the morning if the page is still up!

also - i was thinking... who goes to check out a BLACK vehicle at night?!?! someone who doesn't care about the way the car LOOKS. it was all about the motor IMO.

I think the brother-in-law is onto something.

If DM really just wanted TB's truck, I bet he could afford to buy one (if not dozens) of them. FWIW, the house two doors down from DM's is currently listed for sale with an asking price just under $1.6 million.

As someone mentioned above, I wonder if Daddy left him a pile of debt. The VP of operations is no longer working for Millardair. The hanger is up for lease/sale, all of the automotive items for sale from Millardair.....all leads me to believe that he is not doing so well financially. A kid who grew up with money, would find this very difficult. JMO

From the outside it may look like the Millardair Company, but I think he was "working" on stolen vehicles out of that hanger and his employees were his buddies. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*