Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome 3lysium79!!!

Thanks, Mxer and Researchnut, I checked out twitter and found a ton of info.

Chiming in for the first time here...has anyone checked out DM's phone or email address? I did a little googling, but didn't come up with much. Phone and email can be found here http://millardair.com/

CEO...looks like Daddy left him the company!!! Spoiled little brat, why did he have to go out and steal vehicles and INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!! He seems to have had it all but brains and a heart!!!!

I wonder how long he has been in this carjacking business, is this how he makes his money?

A.M.'s Facebook is still visible. I'm surprised since I saw his full name tweeted at least once in the past hour or two under the #TimBosma hashtag and references to his account tweeted as well as direct photos from that account.

Chiming in for the first time here...has anyone checked out DM's phone or email address? I did a little googling, but didn't come up with much. Phone and email can be found here http://millardair.com/

Great stuff. I had found millardairmso.com and nothing comes up anymore. Self proclaimed CEO? No more fun and games with the chop shop hot-rod vehicles?

Further review of AM's facebook reveals an entire folder of photos dedicated to the dismantling and repairing of vehicles, PLUS a very interesting video he took titled "Dell the terrorist" taken in front of his plane at teh air hangar. It is from 2010, so these guys have been friends for several years, not just racing partners.

I really have a hunch that there is involvement. He matches the 2nd perp description IMO

Further review of AM's facebook reveals an entire folder of photos dedicated to the dismantling and repairing of vehicles, PLUS a very interesting video he took titled "Dell the terrorist" taken in front of his plane at teh air hangar. It is from 2010, so these guys have been friends for several years, not just racing partners.

I really have a hunch that there is involvement. He matches the 2nd perp description IMO

I've submitted a tip already and I'm sure LE has repeat ones. Just in case this friend can assist in the investigation and help find Timothy.

Read his father's guest book from his obituary. Everyone thinks his father could walk on water and it looks as if they felt the same about DM. I wonder what everyone thinks of him now, .

I've submitted a tip already and I'm sure LE has repeat ones. Just in case this friend can assist in the investigation and help find Timothy.

Thanks., I've been back and forth on here while helping my daughter clean her room (finally...and yay she's throwing stuff out!).

If they check AM's name on Canada411, they will find he lives in Etobicoke (if it's the same one, which seems possible).

there is also a vid called "Deadmau5 - Mansion South Beach, Miami" with a reference to a black "SICKKKKKK TRUCK"

:(

there is also a vid called "Deadmau5 - Mansion South Beach, Miami" with a reference to a black "SICKKKKKK TRUCK"

:(

Oh crap! I hadn't seen that yet. Save it and download it before it goes *poof* . It's only a matter of time before that happens IMO

Edited to add- I just watched it. SO they both REALLY like sick black trucks! :eek:

HD have you taken screenshots just in case this is the second suspect? If he is then you can share after it's in the MSM. His fb account may soon disappear or put on private settings. I'm out of the loop on who AM is overwise I would do it.

Wow wow wow....AMs Twitter..tweet from Feb 22 2012. Learn how to steal cars #gonein60seconds

HD have you taken screenshots just in case this is the second suspect? If he is then you can share after it's in the MSM. His fb account may soon disappear or put on private settings. I'm out of the loop on who AM is overwise I would do it.

Sorry saw your post about saving info. Thank you! :seeya:

Read his father's guest book from his obituary. Everyone thinks his father could walk on water and it looks as if they felt the same about DM. I wonder what everyone thinks of him now, .

Seems DM wrote his dads obit too..

Tom Podolec CTV News ‏@TomPodolec 4m
@patrice_begin @cristina_CP24 the Millardair hangar at Pearson was torn down couple years back. They moved to Waterloo Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme