Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that the yellow jeep in the hangar pic for items for sale?

I think the brother-in-law is onto something.

If DM really just wanted TB's truck, I bet he could afford to buy one (if not dozens) of them. FWIW, the house two doors down from DM's is currently listed for sale with an asking price just under $1.6 million.

Problem is so many people live beyond their means, on credit, loans whatever. Don't let your eyes deceive you. All of that could belong to the bank so to speak. Not saying there is, but his father's airport Dell more than likely inherited could be in dire financial straits. Seem so many things are for sale including hangars for rent. Maybe the dad left dear son with a huge debt load. MOO. Desperate people do desperate things. These guys have an expensive hobby also.

Perhaps the home is owned by the corporation? explaining why the former CEO was associated with that address. Perhaps it is or was occupied by a family member, maybe the late father of DM ? Could possibly be now the home of DM? Maybe there are so e tax perks to having residential properties owned by a corporation... Seems like companies do this a lot.

The former CEO is now running another company which has its address listed in a residential area of Mississauga.

I will be surprised of Tim is still alive.. Sounds to me like a "poor" lil rich boy got bored and needed a new "game" to play ...

Seriously, like the brother-in-law said.. This kid coulda bought a truck..

For now we'll call Tim meeting people for sale of his truck rumor. I was able to find thead for the truck that Tim was last driving. The truck that's mentioned in msm is this truck http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ower-Ram-3500-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ479298719

If I've broken the rules mods please delete.

Ok.. Can't they trace every ip address that "hit" on the ad? Maybe "poor" lil rich boy and his friend used the friends computer.. LE would then have the name of the second person.

I am sure by Monday AM bail will be paid... If he is even charged with anything...

Perhaps the home is owned by the corporation? explaining why the former CEO was associated with that address. Perhaps it is or was occupied by a family member, maybe the late father of DM ? Could possibly be now the home of DM? Maybe there are so e tax perks to having residential properties owned by a corporation... Seems like companies do this a lot.

The former CEO is now running another company which has its address listed in a residential area of Mississauga.

Good thoughts! The only thing I'll add is that I believe DM has been living there awhile because the image from Google street view I posted earlier was captured in 2011 and it shows DM's truck and jeep on the driveway. It's possible though that he was living there with his father or mother at the time.

I've been away all day. Can someone plz tell me who AM is? Thanks!!

:seeya: G'night all. Hopefully LE is staying up and finding Tim. I hope to wake up to some good news :praying:

Calling it a day. Praying Mother's day brings Tim home to his beautiful wife and daughter, family and friends.

that's what I said lol... there's not much there but I think it's him... ::shrug::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024