Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a longshot, but ... did a search of "cottage rentals" "wasaga beach", and the pic of the kitchen with the food seems to match somewhat to this:

Cottage rental:

http://www.cottageportal.com/.\ImagesInDatabase\1333_Photo2.jpg

Food pic (click on one of the pics on the left):

https://twitter.com/FindTim1

ETA: dunno .. the paint colour is very similar, but the cupboard knobs are maybe too high?

The PIC from instagram seems to be a more modern kitchen... looks like black granite counter top, and high-end cupboards...

The PIC from the advert looks like a red counter top and basic cupboards....

IMO

Welcome to all the new WSers, it is great to have lots of heads to put together!
Truly hoping for a happy ending to this bizarre story.
Tim, where are you??

I think that's a good idea. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Tim is safe up there right now? :praying: Trying to keep the hope!

Yes, best hope is that it's still a kidnapping gone south and someone is trying to figure out a way to get out of this mess.

Have not been able to post until now. I knew MB and WM from 31 yrs ago and lost touch. DM is named after MB. WM would not be part of present situation. MB will be as upset about whole thing. I hope MB can convince DM to talk. Could not believe I would ever have known any connection to this tragic situation. Only saw DM once.

Yes, best hope is that it's still a kidnapping gone south and someone is trying to figure out a way to get out of this mess.

the only way that works is if Dellen is innocent & doesn't know where Tim is because Tim can (presumably) identify Dell & the others

this story gets more bazaar by the minute..I just dont get why they needed to take Tim, they could have shoved him out of the truck and left him on the side of the road..I dont get it..they dont seem like the sharpest tools in the shed, all these open fb profiles and many pics of perp, makes no sense how this went sour. I really wish LE would give an update surely they must know where Tim is by now :(

I have been following the discussion here with interest and finally able to finish registration.
I apologize if I missed this somewhere earlier, but regarding SS, research indicates some interesting information.

• He is listed as the Millard Air contact for some domain registration info.
  • He is from Brantford.
  • He is (or was) a Class A mechanic at a well-known 4x4 shop (may or may not be the same as the one listed on the side of the Baja Jeep in one of AM's pics :) )
You can follow this chain by googling his name and looking first at the domain registration info, follow the phone number to find a person by the same name, number and location selling some aquarium items. Followup on his aquarium forum handle and it will link to a number of forums, particularly truck and car forums, where he identifies his employer (at least at that time)

This obviously isn't proof of any kind of participation, but it is interesting.

For what it is worth, I definitely don't believe that he would be "Suspect #2". He would seem to be too big to be described as a "medium" build. I tend to think that AM continues to be the most probable as that.

Further, I don't find anything particularly suspicious about SS deleting his facebook account. I think that is the action that any reasonable person might take in the circumstance. I definitely think that AM's NOT deleting his facebook page is far more peculiar.

Cheers all, and keep up the good discussion! :)

If whoever has Tim or know where he is is reading here-

Let him go if you can. Call crimestoppers anonymously if you have to and let them know where he can be found. You will be caught eventually, no doubt about it. However- everything that you do to help Tim be reunited with his family, will work in your favour when you are arrested. If you do not, then you can expect the full and severe punishment of our legal system be brought upon you. DO THE RIGHT THING. Any judge will take your merciful actions into consideration when sentencing, if you lead us to Tim. PLEASE. It is Mother's Day. Imagine how your own mother would feel under these circumstances? Imagine how your own mother will feel when she finds out your involvement. Imagine how much better she would feel knowing that at least you did the right thing in the end.

Reunite Tim with his mother and the mother of his child.

Have not been able to post until now. I knew MB and WM from 31 yrs ago and lost touch. DM is named after MB. WM would not be part of present situation. MB will be as upset about whole thing. I hope MB can convince DM to talk. Could not believe I would ever have known any connection to this tragic situation. Only saw DM once.

Are u saying MB is DMs mother?

:welcome: Welcome ReignBRF & Guest31! Thank-you for joining us, and for your input :)

this story gets more bazaar by the minute..I just dont get why they needed to take Tim, they could have shoved him out of the truck and left him on the side of the road..I dont get it..they dont seem like the sharpest tools in the shed, all these open fb profiles and many pics of perp, makes no sense how this went sour. I really wish LE would give an update surely they must know where Tim is by now :(
When I was in the military, we had a saying, ~no witnesses,no pack drill~

Anyone looked into ltd hats pic ?
Live the dream trying to find the link

I agree I think AM not removing all those posts on his pics from strangers means he is a little busy with LE maybe? They have been at that hanger for a very long time, I read on twitter that they were awaiting warrant to enter? would they need one if they thought Tim was inside?

Looks to me like someone hit the Campbell's outlet... or Costco. Might be a good idea to check video footage from those places.

On AM's FB is a pic of his mom who seems to be one and the same as DM in Victoria, BC. If so, I'm wondering if he could be on his way west.

Yes, MB is DMs mother, their one and only child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn