Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a commercial tyre dealer in that road, that seems to supply secondhand tyres 'all over the world', according to the blurb. When I googled the address it it looked like a farm sat in the middle of a field to me.

Here is the national company website:
http://www.bandag.com/

Looking at google maps with an approximate address. It's 2556 Roseville Road, Ayr, Ontario. (May not be exact)

Is there confirmed police presence/ command center so I know what Im looking for? Roseville road isnt really even in ayr, its more in roseville on the way to cambridge. Grand Valley golf course and farms are pretty much all thats on that road, there is a good sized industrial area with about a dozen businesses near. I'll bring phone for pics

Looking at google maps with an approximate address. It's 2556 Roseville Road, Ayr, Ontario. (May not be exact)

Thanks... are you saying you know that is the approximate location of the search, or are you just helping people locate the road, in general?

ETA - just going by memory, I thought I might have recognized buildings that would be just at the west end of 'Roseville'. the hamlet... so a bit further west than the location you're showing, but I could be wrong.

Looking through photographs on AM and co's pages to see if there is anything that resembles that farm

I saw the farm on CHCH news, I can say this google maps location is from what I saw on the news

I think you can only drive about 5 minutes on Roseville road before you start entering residential cambridge outskirts. IS THERE CONFIRMED LE PRESENCE THERE?

See AVCanada also if you are interested in comments on his granddad's business ethic, and for a comment by DM defending him. DM has a way with words - I can see him presenting himself well over the phone.

Shelter, would you mind providing a link to the page you are referring to; I'm specifically interested in knowing what DM was defending CM about.

Thanks !!

Somebody was asking for the tweet about ayr, this is the only one I saw (the time reflected in the post refers to my time zone, pst)

Eryl McCaffrey (@ErylMcCaffrey) tweeted at 2:38 PM on Mon, May 13, 2013:
Change of plans: I'll be live at 6 on @CHCHNews with an update on the #timbosma case. Police are at a property in Ayr right now.
(https://twitter.com/ErylMcCaffrey/status/334060070784602112)

sent by my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

Odd? Satellite data is from 2013 and look at the green field behind the house. Those tractor marks or off road vehicle?

I am 20 mins away from that location....
Too bad I'm not that gutsy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member