Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so now the financial hard times theory is out the window, doesnt look like there is any motive for this accept kicks.

There is 1 forensics van , 1 cruiser and 1 tv news van on site at Roseville road. I have 4 crappy pics I will try to upload...

So you confirm that it is the Forensic Identification van and NOT the Incident Command RV?

First post here

At this point in time I just cant believe LE does not know who the 2nd suspect is - even with DM's silence....SO if they do know..maybe 2nd suspect is on the run or in hiding - i pray for Tim but as this drags out....my gut says a good outcome become less likely. Keeping positive!

I know we cannot talk about the scanner but are any of you listening to it?

so now the financial hard times theory is out the window, doesnt look like there is any motive for this accept kicks.

I wonder what else he owns that we do not know about yet.

here it is..

The image that SluthieJane has supplied states that it is 2548 registered to DM. Describes it as a Farm without residence with secondary structures with farm outbuildings.

Do you see in Streetview where the motorcyclists are, turn to the right, way out by the woods. Are those shacks what would be the "structures with farm outbuildings"

And, SluthieJane, is 2551 also registered to him, or just 2548?

Thanks

Huge leap from auto theft to murder

So hoping Tim is alive
Prayers to family

I am listening and have been for some time. I'm content to continue despite the logic displayed by those who very correctly suggest they're likely to take most traffic re: this case to another channel.

I also took a pic of the place across the street from the yellow buildings where LE van was parked...is this the address you are discussing as its just crappy wood barns...

its getting dark, how are they going to search there now?..they will need to get more warrants unless they already have this one, already maybe knew about the property, they were still waiting for Hamilton police to take over..thats what I dont get, why did waterloo police go there first and are holding it for Hamilton to investigate

Shelter, would you mind providing a link to the page you are referring to; I'm specifically interested in knowing what DM was defending CM about.

Thanks !!

Sure, a bunch of oldtime aviation dudes were reminiscing about CM upon his death and some did NOT like him. Either CM was an exploitative employer, or a pioneer. Quite the debate. So DM defended him. Here's the link:

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24967&start=25&hilit=carl+millard

If it doesn't work, go to www.avcanada.ca/forums2 and look up the forum "Carl Millard dies @ 93 years old". Or just search Millard and you'll get all sorts of interesting historical info from these guys. Looong memories.

Go on google maps and find that addres. The farm with the 2 red trucks is 100% the farm from the news.

There's a little airstrip directly across the street where the collection of storage buildings are... only big enough to land an ultralight maybe... or a helicopter for sure. It's still in use, there are a couple of windsocks on the poles visible in streetview.

There's a little airstrip directly across the street where the collection of storage buildings are... only big enough to land an ultralight maybe...

Actually 2. The green grass strip. And if you scroll left you'll see a yellow plane. Under that is another what appears to be oval. Runway perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme