Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homicide, Major Crimes, Ident and CID use mostly cell phones(10-21) throughout the country.

Yes, I realize (I am in SW Ontario :) ). They will still be using a channel to coordinate efforts and it is likely a different channel than the main one....so the scanner link is prob irrelevant. :)

There just seems to be no end to the coincidences in this case.

Just found the obit for SS grandfather. He was an RCAF pilot.

The one time I wish I wasn't deaf so I could listen in on the scanners lol.

The problem with DM's defense lawyer is that he is representing his client DM. Defense attorneys in the US do not probe whether their clients are guilty or not; in fact, the defense attorneys DON'T want their clients admitting their guilt because it would "prejudice" the attorneys' representation of them. The onus is on the prosecution to prove the defendant guilty, not the defendant to prove himself innocent. I understand in Canada that a media black-out is put into effect once a trial starts, but that could have changed.

His birthday was in March. And prior to yesterday, he hadn't tweeted since November so I'm guessing he's just updating things. Question still remains though why did he go back to Twitter yesterday.

His best bud is in jail, so he's bored? <sarcasm> It's a bit odd, even if he's not involved in this.

its getting dark, how are they going to search there now?..they will need to get more warrants unless they already have this one, already maybe knew about the property, they were still waiting for Hamilton police to take over..thats what I dont get, why did waterloo police go there first and are holding it for Hamilton to investigate

The probably have a list of everything that is in his name and checking all the properties....seeing that he is not talking!!

Or neighbours could have called in and said that DM owns property beside them, Waterloo LE could be holding until HamLE arrives?!?

I still have 13 friends for DM...

AM's # of friends hasn't even gone down by one... still @ 670

Wonder if DM has aircraft on this property. If so, could of air lifted Tim out of the area.

HOW DARE these twisted people make Tim's wife cry and make her sick with worry while caring for their child. Grrrrrrrrrrrr WTH is wrong with this guy???? WTH is wrong with the other guy involved????? You can't hurt people over a truck.

Actually 2. The green grass strip. And if you scroll left you'll see a yellow plane. Under that is another what appears to be oval. Runway perhaps?

Hard to say what that 2nd oval shape would be, but that yellow plane is very low and headed in the direction of the airstrip with the windsocks. Check out the shadow above it. The loop around the plane may be a horse track or dirtbike track. (Why would you make two airstrips side by side like that?)

Someone on twitter just posted that LE was searching the swamp and property behind their farm.

I'm scared that suspect #2 could of had access to this property this whole time until today.

The image that SluthieJane has supplied states that it is 2548 registered to DM. Describes it as a Farm without residence with secondary structures with farm outbuildings.

Do you see in Streetview where the motorcyclists are, turn to the right, way out by the woods. Are those shacks what would be the "structures with farm outbuildings"

And, SluthieJane, is 2551 also registered to him, or just 2548?

Thanks

It just shows that one - but the number listed in the registry may or may not be the actual fire route number on the property so they can differ.

Hi all..

just saw this tweet

Mallory Barrie &#8207;@malbarrie 3m
cant believe the police are searching the swamp & property behind our farm for Tim Bosma #sosad #prayinghesokay
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

https://twitter.com/malbarrie

here it is..

Holy cow, Sluthie, you're a rock star. Apologies if anyone asked already, but can you search by DM to see if he owns any other properties?

Gosh, if anything ever happened to me (knock on wood and God forbid) I would want you posters in my corner. I'm very amazed by what you can dig up. Mind you, the police are doing amazing work too on this case. Where are you, Tim? Hope they bring you back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member