Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon-That's what I remembered on the live cp24 pressed as well. But like I said I am tres so I get a bit jumbled.

I hope LE knows where DM's mom is, because personally I, starting to be a really bad feeling.

The seller that was unharmed came forward before LE found TB phone. Seller contacted LE after hearing TB story was similar to his sunday may 5th experience.

Ahh yes. And he gave the tattoo story. Which a tip led to them IDing DM.

Sorted now ;)

Edit. Police called big truck guy and he then gave tattoo ID

Pretty sure I read that LE found the number of the phone used to call TB and searched records and found the other seller and phoned him, as well as any other numbers that they would have called from the bogus name phone whomevers it was DM or suspect 2 or other who dropped them off.

Yes. This case piqued my interest and is the only reason I signed up to comment after reading the entire backlog... yesterday I was onboard with LE. Today I'm not as much because of the second search warrant to look at the truck in the trailer. Why would LE not have been able to ID the truck the first time they searched it???[/QUOTE]

If you have followed other local cases (VS) you would understand why they had to wait for a warrant with i's dotted and t's crossed. Im sure they ID'd the truck and knew for sure it was TB's truck, they could not officially announce it or fully search it until that warrant was in hand.

The seller that was unharmed came forward before LE found TB phone. Seller contacted LE after hearing TB story was similar to his sunday may 5th experience.

I dont think so, if I remember correctly... they contacted numbers dialed out. From phone that dialed Tim. which is why I firmly believe.. police obtained phone records before phone was found.

Seems to me the only reason DM would'nt be cooperating with police is if he, like that copycat 'Dexter' killer in Edmonton, think's he's smarter than LE and thinks he will get away with it if he clams up. Otherwise he'd already be trying to cut deals.... So either he didn't do it at all, or he's pretty confident he is going to get way with what he did do....

Maybe he's worried for the safety of his family/friends. He could be worried that someone might go after them if he snitches. Who knows, this is all so strange.

Really? I'm not trying to be a jerk here but can you show me an LE quote that the first truck seller was found by examining cellphone records? Because it seems to me the cellphone was found after the guy told cops about the ambition tattoo. I am under the impression the first truck seller contacted police with his info after he heard about the circumstances surrounding TB's disapperance.

Yesterday Police received the results of a Production Order for the cellular telephone of the man that contacted Mr. Bosma. From the cellular records and interviews Police have found that these two individuals test drove a similar vehicle in Toronto on Sunday May 5th in the middle of the day. The owner of this vehicle was not harmed. He was able to provide a description of the two males. This description of the two males matched the description provided by Mrs. Bosma. As well the vehicle owner from Toronto was able to add a description of the first male.

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/HPS/News/timbosmaupdate.htm

I read it was purchased with a false ID 3 months ago. No way to realistically point it at DM or whomever unless it was frequently used in a location near their houses.

Most of the calls made from that cell were made in the Etobicoke area. It was also stated that phone was shut off when Tim's phone was.

hey again yall... been a busy couple of days but i just got caught up. a couple things on my mind:

1. i'm so excited to see so many new "faces" here at WS! sending a warm welcome to each and every one of you. i hope you will join us on other missing persons threads because every single one of you has brought excellent points and information to the table!

2. if DM hasn't yet received his inheritance, my vote is for every penny of it to go to TB's family if he is convicted. heck, for that matter, every penny from the sale of his assets needs to go to them if so. not like the money would take away their pain, but they need to be taken care of, and if Tim can't be there to do that for them, then someone needs to.

Absolutely confident the first truck seller was identified via TB cell phone. LE ordered a production record, identified the number of an incoming cell, determined it was obtained under false name, traced calls made from that phone and through that located the first truck seller. That individual provided a description of the two people that very closely matched Tb's wife's description. 100% positive of this.

Just heard via twitter that DM's mothers family raced horses....would explain horse track....still researching this link

Absolutely confident the first truck seller was identified via TB cell phone. LE ordered a production record, identified the number of an incoming cell, determined it was obtained under false name, traced calls made from that phone and through that located the first truck seller. That individual provoded a description of the two people tjat very closely matched Tb's wife's deacription. 100% positive of this.

you are correct

So according to the registry the street address for the DM farm property is actually 2548 Roseville Rd. (It's the same property we've been referring to with the other addy)

Pretty sure I read that LE found the number of the phone used to call TB and searched records and found the other seller and phoned him, as well as any other numbers that they would have called from the bogus name phone whomevers it was DM or suspect 2 or other who dropped them off.

correct

I just again watched the latest media statement by Hamilton Police that released the suspect DM name.

He said "Millard IS the suspect with the 'ambition' tattoo"
and mentioned that DM was the driver in the previous Toronto incident.

No doubt in my mind that LE would have both the Toronto man, and SB, identify in a picture line up to be sure before an arrest was made. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme