Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this is a new article - I haven't seen the pic before. DM appears to have lost an awful lot of weight recently.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/05/13/f-dellen-millard-profile-bosma-case.html

He apparently believes he is a direct descendant of native American Jason Bourke, a Mohawk(?). Do you think that's what the hairstyle is all about?

ETA - Sorry folks, y'all got there ages ago. I'm behind.

His bud AM did the blue hair also, I believe in prep for Baja race.. and they both also got " Desert Baja Racing" tats for the Mexico trip in 2011.. For pics of DM in 2012 he looks clean cut, normal hair. The red hair pics are old, from 2011. IMO these guys are like characters from the movie Point Break, looking for adrenaline rush.

Doesn't mean he'll get bail, though. Given his history as a pilot, money, possible access to aircraft, and other details we don't know he might be deemed a flight risk and therefore not granted bail.

He has money.. He will get bail..IMO

News conference set for 10am in Hamilton...I hope they have something!!!

Can you or anyone else in Canada hook us here in the US up with a live stream of a station that is going to be carrying the conference please? I'd love to watch it but am relatively certain it won't be on tv here, or if it is it will probably just be shown in clips after it's over or something.

Thanks!

Can you or anyone else in Canada hook us here in the US up with a live stream of a station that is going to be carrying the conference please? I'd love to watch it but am relatively certain it won't be on tv here, or if it is it will probably just be shown in clips after it's over or something.

Thanks!

They're saying CBC Hamilton will live stream...I'm not very good at this but lemme see if I can find a link ...

before I went to bed last night I read Dellen court ordered not to speak with 2 witnesses who's identity cannot be released due to publication ban, soon after AM's social media sites went down..connected ya think?

Must be. I think we will hear more info about this soon. WHERE IS TIM???? Grrrrr

Thanks!

City TV will be live streaming - http://www.citynews.ca/liveplayer/

Hope this helps.

City TV will be live streaming - http://www.citynews.ca/liveplayer/

Hope this helps.

Thanks, blue_skies, and welcome to WS! :welcome:

And let me just add a thanks to Canadagurl for the info and willingness to grab me a link as well, and a welcome to her and every other new poster! So glad so many of you have been able to get in and post now, and hopefully we all can share Tim's homecoming soon! :welcome:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but AM's FB page has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23